Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

BELA

And he left just like that?

What is that emergency that he did not inform even me?At this midnight?

Tears pricked my eye's as a wave of rejection crawled across every single nerve of my body.He just bailed on me.

I'm hurt!!

I was going to tell him something,which was very important for both of us,but he dint even spare me a glance in hurry.

The way he banged the closet door sent chills across my body,I'm not used to anger.

Never!!

My parent's,my friend's,my teacher's,none.No one showed atleast a hint of anger on me and today I saw Mahir,my husband in a fury.

I started feeling insecure about it,he has someone above me.More important than me,I'm not his main priority.He said he trusts me and loves me,then where has that gone today?

He need to share everything with me,weather it is love or pain!!

I closed the main door of our house and went back to my room,wiping away my tears.It's half past 12,and he went out now.

I tossed on the bed not able to sleep properly,sleep was far away.My thoughts are still with him.I tried to called him but it was coming off.

With the painful rejection act,I don't know when I went into a deep slumber.

I woke up early than as usual.I took a bath and got ready to leave.The most hurtful thing is,he is still not back.

I went and sat in our big garden,dialing his number but it again says off.I wiped my lone tear and looked at the sunrise.

"Bela?What are you doing here,so early"?I turned back and saw dad.

"Dad..that..I couldn't sleep so..I just got ready to leave",I said.

"Mahir is still sleeping"?he asked and I bowed my head down.

"Dad..he..he actually left yesterday night for an emergency",I said in a low voice.

"Emergency?At the middle of the night?Where did he go"?he asked.

"I..I don't know dad..I tried to ask him..but he left in a hurry",I said.

"What?How can he leave like that"?dad said dialing his number.

"It's coming off dad..I tried.It's OK..he must be busy.I..I will leave to my cafe",I said.

"But beta..how can he..",I cut him off.

"Dad it's OK..I don't think it's a good idea to disturb him right now.He was looking so worried last night.I will call him later.You please take care",I said.

"I will find out what's the matter.And you are leaving to cafe so soon"?he asked.

"Yes dad..yesterday only Rehaan was there,it must have taken a toll on him.I told him to take a leave.I will manage today",I said.

"Eat something and go beta",he asked out of concern.

"It's OK dad..I will have something in my cafe.Please inform Kuhu and mom.I will call you later",I said.

"OK..but your car is not here.Take our vehicle and go,I will inform the driver",he said.

"OK..thank you dad",I said and he left inside dailing our driver.

After ten minutes the vehicle was in front of me and I hopped into it.My thought's were still around him.

How is he?

I don't know anyone from office,Yuvi is still sleeping and Vyom..it won't be good calling at this time.He mentioned about his PA once..Annu.

Should I call her?

No..I don't have her number and I don't know weather Mahir went for an office emergency or something else.

"Mam we reached",the driver said and I stepped down.

"Thank you",I said and he left.

It's too early,our cafe is not even opened still.I took out spare key's from my bag and unlocked our big door.

Everything looks so neat and clean,Rehaan knows me!!

I switched on the coffee machine and sat on a chair,making a list of today's specials.I grabbed my coffee and sat down again writing out today's specials.

"Excuse me?Is anyone there"?I heard a guy's voice.

"Can't you see the closed board,it's still closed.Go away",I yelled from inside.

"I know it's still closed..but I'm here to meet Bela..Bela Sharma"?I heard that guy's voice.

"It's Bela Sehgal",I shouted annoyingly.

He is disturbing me god damn it!!

"Oh sorry..yes..Bela Sehgal.Please I want to meet her today at any cost,or else I won't leave this place.I will be seated here all day,they said she was on leave yesterday..but today I want to meet her....",he kept on ranting and I tossed the pen on the table annoyingly.

What's his problem?

I walked over the door and opened.There was a man standing in front of me,hanging a DSLR in his neck.

"What's your problem?The cafe is not opened still",I said.

"I know..but..Bela?Bela Sehgal"?he asked.

I rolled my eye's at him and nodded.

"God..finally,finally got to meet you",he said coming inside.

"Excuse me..I said it's still not open",I said walking behind him.

"I know..and I'm very happy that I met you today.God..I've been trying from past three months to get here",he said putting his camera on the table and taking out a book.

"I am not any celebrity",I stated folding my hands.

"I know..but I'm your fan",he said and I was confused.

"Oh..I'm sorry for my manners,I'm Shaan..Shaan Agarwal.I'm a vlogger",he said forwarding his hand.

"Oh..hi..I'm Bela",I said hesitatingly shaking hands with him.

"I'm a vlogger from Switzerland..I stay in Switzerland.Basically I'm a foodie,I love making video's on food and post them on my channel.I've heard a lot about your cafe from my friends who stay here.I've been following you since three months.

And your works are amazing.Every item you bake are like heaven.I mean it's the first time I'm coming here,but I had a taste of your food.My cousin brought your cookies for me when she was coming to Switzerland.

Since then I've been doing alot of research on this cafe and you,even Rehaan.You both bake the best",he said.

"Thank you..thank you for your kind words",I said giving a small smile.

"It's my pleasure meeting you.Can I get a small help from you"?he asked.

"Yes?How can I help you"?I asked.

"Since there are no customers yet,can I shoot your cafe for my vlog"?he asked.

"Oh..OK..sure",I said.

"Another help"?he asked.

"Ask",I said.

"I want to taste the food over here,and make few videos on them.Can I order",he asked.

"You can,but I don't want them to get wasted",I said.

"Who the hell will waste your food",he said opening the book menu.

And he ordered some plenty things,of course he is a vlogger so he need them.I took the order and went to bake them.

After working up on some pastries,pies and cookies,I placed them in front of him,
"Wow..this looks cool",he said smiling broad.

"Thank you,please enjoy",I said leaving.

"And by the way congratulations for your marriage Mrs.Bela Mahir Sehgal",he said and a smile made it's way.

"Thank you..",I said blushing.

"You both look so cool together,perfect pair",he said taking some snaps of the food.

"Thanks again..and I'm sorry for snapping at you back there",I apologized.

I was hurt and angry!!

"Oh I don't mind that,that's OK.This was one of my dream,sitting in this cafe and talking to you along with the food made by you",he said snapping the food in an angle.

"And why did it take three months to meet me?I mean everyone dines in here,even you can come.You are not restricted",I said.

"I know.I stay in Switzerland with my family.India is our home town but shifted for dad's business.So I've been waiting for a perfect chance to come to India.And I did now,and finally met you",he said.

"Oh..that's great",I smiled back.

"And how is your husband?Mahir"?he asked and I frozed.

It's half past 9 now.Is he still busy?

"He's..he is fine..just excuse me",I said running inside my cabin.

I'm worried about him!!

I called him, and there is no response again.My eye's welled up.Why can't he call me?

Just like that I looked at my phone screen and a news popped out in Instagram and it read,

THE FAMOUS MODEL AND BUSINESS TYCOON MAHIR SEHGAL SPOTTED AT MILE HIGH HOSPITAL LAST NIGHT.
SPOTTED HIM WALKING OUT ALONG WITH HIS PA ANNU AND VYOM MEHTA!

I felt like dizzy all of a sudden and slumped down on my chair.He and his PA..Annu?

So she is Annu?

Mahir was protecting her from media light's and she held his hand's,just like I hold him!

Thick tears were warming up my eye's,I can't take it!

She is more important than me!

I switched off my phone and layed my head on the table feeling strange,a weird feeling.

I'm not doubting him,but he could at least tell me.He shared everything about his past with me,then why not about her?

Yuvi mentioned once that she talk's only with Mahir and nobody else.That's weird and totally fine.It's her comfort zone.

But what about Mahir?

Am I not important to him?

Because those pictures were like a wound on my heart.Vyom was standing a bit away from them,making a way for them to walk.
And Annu,she was looking so scared.She was clutching Mahir tightly like her life is depending on him.

And Mahir kept his hand around her shoulder while glaring at the media!!

I wiped my tears when someone were knocking on my cabin door,
"Bela mam..a customer wants to meet you",she said peeking through my door.

"OK..I'm coming",I said wiping my tears.

I walked out and it was Shaan who wanted me!

"Bela I tasted this choco lemon pastry..",he stopped looking at me.

"Are you OK"?he asked.

"Yes I'm..I'm fine",I said giving a fake smile.

"Oh yes..I was telling that this choco lemon pastry is a pure bliss,I loved it.I completed making the video's too.And now I'm going to have them all",he said rubbing his palms.

I smiled looking at his excitement!!

Just he was about to have a bite and his phone buzzed,
"Oh..excuse me for a second",he said answering his call.

"What?When?No..no..I'm..I'm..coming.Hold on I'm coming..",he was talking with so much worry.

I hope everything is fine with him too!!

"Bela..I'm I'm so sorry..it's urgent.I need to go",he said packing his stuff.

Now even he is bailing on me?

Am I a joke to everyone?

"But you wanted....",he cut me off in the middle.

"I'm so sorry..it's urgent,and thank you so much Bela.Meet you again",he said tossing up cash for the food he ordered.

He ran to the door but came back again,tossing some more money in the charity box,which I donate to the orphanage.

Did I ask him to call me?I was silently crying in my cabin.Why the hell did he call me and now just left like that?

This day is getting worse minute by minute.

I walked back to may cabin and sat down,wiping my tears.I tried calling Mahir again but no use.

I switched off my phone again and I went to the kitchen,baking is the only thing which can distract me.

My helping staff already poured the batter and baked the cake.I just need to mix up chocolate for icing the cake.

I was mixing chocolate cream for the cake and our kitchen intercom was buzzing.My hands were literally dipped in the chocolate mix.

"Can you please help me with that"?I asked one of my staff girl.

"Sure mam",she said lifting the call.

"Mam..it's Rehaan sir",she said putting it on speaker.

"Bela I'm sorry,I told that I will come at the evening,but I have to..",I cut him off.

"Are you coming or not"?I asked.

"No..I can't come",he said.

"Fine",I said hanging up.

Why the fuck everyone are bailing on me today?Am I a no one?I never felt this,the feeling of being left out.

Maybe because a major part of me was not with me today!!

Mahir!!

Everyone are playing around with me unknowingly!!

"Mam",another girl came calling me.

"Now what"?I snapped.

God..what's wrong with me?

"I'm sorry..",I apologized looking at her.

"It's OK mam,someone's waiting for you out there",she said.

"Tell them I'm busy",I said adding some pink essence in the chocolate mix.

"No mam..it's urgent",she said and I closed my eye's.

URGENT!!

This word is killing me from morning!

"OK I'm coming",I said going straight away with my chocolate filled hands.

I was trying to put my baby hair's back with back of my palm.They were disturbing my view.Just as I looked at the entrance,my heart skipped a beat.

Mahir!!

He was standing at the entrance,his hands tucked in his pockets.He was still in the same attire from the last night and I felt a lump in my throat.

MAHIR

I completely forgot about Bela.

Fuck!!

It's midnight now,she must be sleeping.I want to call her but no.Let her take some rest.I just left her alone and came running here.

What must be she thinking?

"Mahir let's go home and come back tomorrow morning.She is fine now",Vyom said and I nodded.

I went to look at Annu one last time.I entered her room and she was sleeping.I slowly caressed her forehead and she opened her eye's suddenly.

"Annu"?I was shocked,they sedated her.

How did she woke up?

"Doctor..please come",Vyom went out shouting for him.

"Annu..are you alright"?I asked.

"No..no..I..no..",she started shaking all over,trying to pull out all the leads on her body.

"Annu..what are you doing?Annu listen to me...",I was trying to stop her actions,but there was no use.

"No..no..nooo...",she started shouting and the doctor came along with the nurses.

"Annu..please look at me..",the doctor was saying but she was having a panic attack again.

"No..no..I can't..leave me...",she was shouting removing all the leads painfully from her body.

My heart stopped looking at her like this,
"Annu..look at me..look at me..I'm Mahir",I said tapping on her cheeks.

"No..no...leave me",she was shouting,trying to get off the bed.

"Annu..look at me once,I'm Mahir..look at me",I said locking her hands and she stopped moving.

She looked at me and calmed down,hugging me tightly.I rubbed her back and tried making her lie back,
"No..please don't leave me",she said hugging me tight.

"OK..I'm here..I'm here,I'm still here with you Annu",I said sitting on the bed along with her.

The doctor slowly took her hand and injected her,she hissed snuggling into my chest,
"I'm here..I'm here..you are safe with me",I said ruffling her hair and she sobbed in my chest.

"Annu will you please lie down?You will feel better"?I asked and she hugged me more tight.

"What is this Mahir"?Vyom asked in annoyance.

"Vyom please..Annu,you will feel a bit relaxed.Just lie down on the bed.I will be beside you only",I said.

"No..please don't leave me",she said.

"I will be here only Annu,I won't leave you",I said and she nodded,slowly lying back on the bed.

I made her lie on the bed and she held my hand tight,
"I'm here only,I'm not going anywhere.How are you feeling now"?I asked her.

"Mahir..sir..I'm..I'm..scared",she said pulling my hand close to herself.

"Dont be.I'm there with you now.They should cross me before getting to you",I said caressing her hair.

"Please don't leave me",she said.

"Never..I will never leave you.Now please close your eye's and sleep Annu.I will be here only.Once you get up in the morning we will leave to home.OK"?I said and she nodded.

I was still sitting there,helding her hand and caressing her forehead.
"She will be fine Mr.Mahir.These are just the actions of her meds.Since she is in depression,the pills make her body react like this",the doctor said and I nodded.

"Mahir go home,I will be with her",Vyom said and I nodded my head as no.

"No Vyom,you just saw how she reacted.I will leave along with her tomorrow morning",I said and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Many thoughts were killing my mind.All these were disturbing me since two years,and that's the reason I would hook up with K most of the time.

I used to ram my anger,agitation,and beastie mode inside her,and she used to seek pleasure in that.

I tried to sleep but sleep was far away.I need to talk to Annu.She can't be like this for all her life.

It was 7 in the morning and my phone has come to life after charging it.I got a call from my dad,asking about my whereabouts.I explained him my situation and he understood.

He said that Bela left to cafe early in the morning and I sighed.I need to see her,now.

"Sir..Anshka Mittal's discharge papers are ready.You can take her back to home",a nurse said showing me her discharge papers.

I signed them and Annu woke up,
"Annu..let's get you home.OK"?I asked.

She nodded and I saw Vyom glaring at her,
"Vyom stop it.Don't look at her accusingly",I hissed at him.

"I'm not accusing her,you are spoiling your life because of her.Your's and Bela's",he said.

"Bela is not like that.She will understand when I will explain it to her",I said and Annu looked at me with unshed tears.

"I'm sorry sir..sorry..because of me..",I cut her off.

"Annu it's nothing like that.Don't think like that.Come I will drop you home",I said and she looked at Vyom.

"That dick won't talk now.Come",I said and she smiled a bit.

"That's good to see..someone's smiling",I said excitedly and she smiled more.

"You look beautiful when you smile Annu",I said and Vyom rolled his eye's.

We three were exiting the hospital but was surrounded by the media.Vyom stood away from us,to make a way through them.

Annu was scared for getting snapped in media's camera.She held my hand tightly,she was scared.I circled my hand around her shoulder and glared at them,who were taking our pictures.

We reached Annu's flat,I tucked her in her bed and kissed her forehead,
"Annu..I've informed your maid everything.Just ask her if you need anything.And I will come in the evening to meet you again",I said caressing her hair.

"No sir..it's OK.You already did a lot for me.Bela mam must be waiting for you.Please don't worry about me sir",she said wiping away her tears.

"OK..but we need to have a talk Annu",I warned and she nodded.

"Take care",I said and walked out.

Vyom left after filling my ear's with plenty of cuss words.He still thinks that Annu is coming in between my happiness.

But no one knows what she means to me.I can't even explain it to Bela right now.This is not the right time,it may get backfired if I open my mouth now.

I checked my phone and my heart pained after looking at 36 missed calls from Bela.She was trying to say something and I just rushed out in hurry.

Back to husband mode!!

My driver drove in full speed to her cafe and my eye's were yearning to see her.She must be angry on me,or hurt?

I literally bailed on her like a douche!

I'm ready to hear a mouthful from her,but I just want her now.

"Sir we reached",my driver said and I hopped down the car.

The cafe was not so full today,only few people were seen.I entered the cafe and some people were glancing at me.Yeah..me being a celebrity,but my eye's were searching for her.

I called one of the staff and asked them to inform Bela.I was standing there,tucking my hands in my pants pockets,waiting for her.

I saw a charity box near the counter and fetched some notes in it.I stood back there again,waiting for her.

I saw straight and there she was.Hands completely dipped in chocolate mix,she was pushing her baby hairs aside with back of her hands.

My heart drummed in my ear's when I saw her.She looked at me and froze on the spot.

Her face was showing a mix of emotions,she was shocked,happy,angry,hurt!!

She stepped forward,another step,another step,one more...and she came running to me.

Hugging me tight,I wrapped my hands around her and hugged her back,tight.

She hugged me,hiding her face in crook of my neck.The chocolate she had on her hands turned my white collar into brown one.She let out a small cry,sobbing in my chest.

"Bela..baby I'm sorry",I said and her hold on me became loose.

She backed off from the hug and looked at me,still her eye's flowing,
"Bela I'm sorry..I know sorry is a small word for what I did and I'm sorry for that too",I said helding her hand.

She jerked my hand away and walked back to her kitchen,leaving me baffled.Everyone were looking at us and I looked at her retreating figure.

She in mine!!

I looked at my shirt,which has now been garnished with chocolate.I blushed touching my collar,she couldn't hold herself back.

Love over anger!!

I smiled and made my way towards her kitchen,
"Please can I have some time with her.It's important,I hope we won't be disturbed",I talked to one of her staff.

"Sir it's OK.Mam was just baking randomly today.All the work is being taken care.You won't be disturbed sir",she said and I thanked her.

They have to give us privacy,they just saw what happened out there.All knew that she is angry on me and I heard people murmuring 'Trouble in the paradise'.

A pleasent aroma filled my nostrils as I entered her kitchen,she glanced at me and I locked the door from inside,walking towards her.

She was pouring chocolate cream over a cake,spinning the cake to make a perfect design.I stood behind her,looking at her art work.

"Hmm..nice one,how do you do it so perfectly"?I asked wrapping my hand's around her from behind.

She stopped doing her work and removed my hands from her waist.She walked over and took out some cake toppings.

Some cherry's,jellies,colored sugar balls and some white little balls,which literally looked like pearls.

"God..are these pearls"?I asked taking one in between my thumb and index finger.

"That's white chocolate,Rehaan made them",she said taking it away from me.

My lady is clearly angry and disappointed at me!!

She started topping the cake with extra cream and placing cherry's on them.Sprinkling some colored sugar balls and filling the mid portion with jellies.

"Wow Bela..this is really cool.It's looking yummy",I said trying to lick the frosting.

She swatted my hand away,
"Why are you here?I mean..what got you here?You should be busy with some urgent,important work.Please go and do that work",she said and her eye's brimmed with tears.

"Bela I'm sorry I stormed out like that yesterday leaving you alone...",she cut me off.

"Leaving me alone?I can live alone,I'm used to it.But I'm not used for getting hurt",she said and a lone tear dropped from her right eye.

"I can understand it's an emergency and you have to be there.But at least you could tell me.You could tell me and leave.You barely looked at me",she said.

"Bela..I was not in my senses..I was in a hurry..some report's were...I mean some paper's were missing.I needed them and I...I had to go",I said.

"OK..I won't ask about that,you are not ready to tell about it,I can understand",she said wiping her tears.

"Bela please don't cry,I'm really sorry,I will really explain everything one day",I said putting my hand's on her shoulder.

"You said you trust me,then why can't you share anything with me? Am I a stranger to you"?she asked sobbing.

"Bela..it's not like that...come here",I said taking her in a hug.

She hugged me and sobbed in my chest,
"I would prefer a 'Bela I'm busy or I'll text you later' rather than 8 hours no text back or calls",she said.

I kissed her head rubbing her back,she was hurt,infact worried.

"I was worried about you,you could have informed me at least.I dont know where you have gone,is it office or any other work.Should I call anyone and ask..I was so helpless.I can't wake maa and papa at the middle of night...what should I do"?she said helding my collar and sobbing.

I palmed her face and made her look at me,
"Bela..baby I was fine.It was a real emergency or I would have not leave you like that.And I'm really sorry.Yes there are few matters which I dint share with you,because that involves a person who is not ready to share.I can't break their trust sharing their matters,which are very sensitive to that person",I said wiping her tears.

"OK..I understand..I completely understand,but..but just don't leave me like that..I..I felt like useless...",I cut her off by kissing plush on her lips.

I moved my lips against her's roughly and she kissed me back with same speed.She bit my lip and I hissed.She backed out when we both tasted metallic taste of blood.

Yes..she bit me!!

"I'm..I'm..sorry",she panted putting her thumb finger on my lips.

I licked my lips and pulled her closer,
"It's OK..and that kiss was hot",I said pecking her lips.

She smiled and hugged me,hiding away in my neck,
"I'm really sorry baby..you mean everything to me,you are not useless.Please don't say that",I said kissing near corner of her mouth.

She nodded and looked at me,
"I'm sorry too..I guess I over reacted",she said kissing my hand.

"No you are right.I needed it from you.And tell me one thing..you couldn't control when you saw me right?You just ran into my arms"?I smirked and she blushed.

"I..I was angry..I should be angry on you...",she wasn't completing,smiling with a tight lip.

"But you melted looking at me",I completed,indicating my white shirt which now turned into dusky brown due to chocolate.

"God..I dint see.Your shirt!!",she looked at it with wide eye's.

"Leave that...everyone saw you hugging me and they all know that we are here,all alone",I teased her and she became red.

"What?No...",she said going to unlock the door.

I pulled her back and made her sit on the island,
"That's the place where we design cakes,put me down",she said trying to push me.

"I'm not going to do anything..oh...do you want me to do something"?I asked sucking her sweet spot,under her chin.

"Mahirrr...",she let out a small moan.

"OK..OK..I won't do that.I need to get home.You'll come"?I asked.

"No.You go and take rest.Rehaan is on leave today,I need to take care.I will come home by afternoon",she said wrapping her hands around my neck.

"OK..I will be waiting.And you wanted to say something yesterday?What is it"?I asked.

"That...not important now,you go.I will..it's nothing",she said and I wonder what it must be.

"OK I'm leaving now,come home for lunch.I will cook",I said and she nodded like a good girl.

"I'm really sorry once again Bela..you were hurt",I said murmuring against her cheeks.

"Now I'm not..I..I'm happy that you are back.Now go home and take rest",she said setting my hair properly.

"OK..bye baby,I will be waiting",I pecked her lips one last time and made her stand.

She is just love,she must be knowing that it was about Annu,because our pictures from the hospital were all over the Internet now.And still she understands my situation.

My love!!

And one more new character😁. This will get more deeper and interesting😉.

How many chocolate lover's here🌚?

Vote,comment and share.
Thank you.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro