Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

MAHIR

"Mahir..I love you..please Mahir..leave Bela and be with me...please",K was shouting when her dad and her boyfriend held her.

She dint come into her senses even after Bela's slap?

Bela and my family looked at her with anger.I walked to her and stood in front of her,
"Mahir..Mahir..please..I can't live without you...please..Bela came in between us..she doesn't love you..if she loves you..she wouldn't have accused you like that,she wouldn't have believed me..please Mahir..she can never be yours..and you can never be her's",K cried looking at me and Bela angrily.

"Bela is right,you need to get checked.And I'm not raising my hand on you..only because you are a women,a pregnant women.Or else you would be dead by now,in my hands",I warned her and she sobbed.

"What did you say?Bela doesn't love me?You don't know the depth in between us...people like you can never understand also",I said.

"Please Mahir..now you people leave..or she will get more mad..please take Bela and leave from here",her father said helding K.

"We are sparing her this time,next time if she does anything like this,please forget that you ever had a daughter.We will definitely kill her",my dad warned her father.

We all looked at her one last time and walked out.Bela was walking blankly,helding her dad's hand.She is still in a shock.

We all came out from her house and went to our car's,
"Saarika..I will take Bela to our home for some days,we can't leave them alone now",mom said caressing her face,she was still looking blank.

"Yes Aanand,both Mahir and Bela need some space,we will take them home for some days",dad said.

"No Andy..I'm sorry",her father said and we were shocked.

"Sumitra..we will take Bela to our home for some days,till she come out of this shock..it's too much to take in for her",her mother sobbed.

"It won't be appropriate for Mahir to stay in his in-law's house for many days Saarika,we will take them both to our home",mom said.

"No Sumitra..we are taking only Bela with us..she..she needs some space..she need time to get recovered",her mother said.

"Means..aunty..you..are taking her away from me?"I gulped standing in front of her.

"No Mahir beta..we are not taking her away from you..just give her some space..please...don't try to meet her for some days..please..it's a request",her father said joining his hands in front of me.

"Uncle..what do you mean?I..I need her..she needs me..we need each other..please uncle..don't take her away from me",I said.

"Mahir..beta we are not taking her away from you..just she needs time,she is in a shock,she lost her baby,her health..emotionally and physically..she is not well.Please give her some time to recover..until then..don't try to meet her",her mother said.

I looked at Bela,tears flowing from my eye's.Her eye's were glistening with tears but she was standing numb,blinking her tears back.

How can they take her away from me like this?

"Aanand..we are sorry for what happened in this one month..we are sorry..but please don't take her away like this",my dad said joining his hands and I sniffed closing my eye's.

"Yes uncle..I'm..I'm sorry..please punish me..I will take any punishments you give...but please..please don't take her from me..please",I said helding his hands.

"Mahir..please try to understand,she need to forget all this.She can't get out of this if she keeps seeing you daily..remembering all this,again and again..that's why..please..give her some time",her father said.

"Aunty..please..at least you tell uncle..I think he is still angry on me..that's why he is taking my Bela away from me..please aunty..please",I said helding her hands and she sobbed.

"Mahir beta...please don't say like this,but Bela really needs some space and time..she has to get some change,so please beta..I request you to understand",she said.

"Saarika..you think Mahir can live without her?Please don't take her away like this,even Mahir needs her,they both need each other in this crucial time",my mom sobbed.

"No Sumitra,we can understand Mahir's situation also.That's why he also needs some space and most importantly..Bela was not good since one month,the way she was treated..she was hurt,not realizing that she was pregnant..today leading to her miscarriage..so please,try to understand us",she said.

"Aunty..I don't need any space,I just want her.I just want her with me..I will be fine,she will be fine..please..don't take her away from me",I said and she sobbed.

"No Mahir..that scene..where she was lying in pool of blood..I can't forget that.Do you even realize the pain she was in?No...she needs to get out of it.She was hurt with you all these days..she will be more hurt looking at you..so please",her father said and I gulped.

"She lost her baby Mahir,she will go into a depression if she keeps thinking about it again and again..and looking at you daily..she will get more affected,thinking about her child she has lost",her mother said.

"Even Mahir lost his child Saarika..do you even have any idea what he is going through?"my mom asked.

"Aunty..even I lost my child,we lost our child.I..I can't come out of that pain without her..I need her..please I need her",I said.

"Please Mahir..just give her some time.Until then..don't try to call her,see her..or anything else..please,just for few days.I beg you,I don't want to loose my child like you",her father said joining his hands in front of me.

I felt like I was slapped!

"How..how many days..she will be there?How many days..I should not try to meet her?"I asked looking at her.

"I don't know Mahir..till the time she gets stable..I expect you to not come to our home,her cafe and please don't try to contact her even through Vish and Rehaan also.Please..I'm telling this for her well being.If you want her back all healthy..please",he said wiping his tears.

I looked at Bela and she was standing blankly,looking at the other side,still helding her stomach.

Her father kept his hand around her shoulder and started walking towards her car.Rehaan opened the door and she got in,
"Bela...Bela..please don't leave me..",I whispered and my mom sobbed looking at them.

Her parents were getting inside the car and I saw Bela looking at me from the side mirror,
"Belaa...",I ran towards her and the engine started.

"Belaaa...please don't leave me...Belaa...",I shouted running behind their car.

"Mahir bhai...",

"Mahir...",I heard everyone calling me.

Their car left my sight and I slumped on my knees,
"Mahir..Mahir get up",dad said cupping my face.

I closed my eye's and cried,I can't live without her.I need her.

"Mahir..beta..please get up",mom sobbed helding my hand.

"Mom..Bela..I want her..they are taking her away from me..I want her..mom..please",I cried hugging her.

"Mahir..just give her some time,she will come back..please beta",she said rubbing my back.

"Yes Mahir..she will be fine soon,she will come back to you..just give her sometime",dad said and I looked at him.

"How can they take her away from me dad?How can they?I..I want her..I need her dad..we lost our child..I can't loose her..how can they take her dad?"I cried and he sobbed hugging me.

"I want Bela..I want her dad..I need her..I..I kept hurting her all these days...I need to apologize to her...I need to show her the proofs against K..I need to comfort her,she got stitches..how can she be without me dad?"I cried and he cupped my face.

"Maybe they are right Mahir..she needs some space.You looked at her right?She is still in a shock,let her stay with her parents for some time..she will be fine soon.She will come back to you",he said and I cried hugging him.

"I want my Bela back dad..I want her",I cried and he rubbed my back.

"Yuvi..start the car,let's go home",mom said caressing my face.

"Mahir come..",mom said removing my jacket.

"Mom..I want Bela..I can't live without her..how can I stay without her?I can't mom..I want my Bela back",I sobbed walking towards my car.

"She will come back Mahir..she will come back,you first come with us",mom and dad said taking me towards our car.

I sobbed and sat inside the car like a lost husband.

I truly lost it today!

As a husband,I lost!

I rested my head on mom's shoulder and sobbed,
"Mom...how can he take her like that?She needs me mom..I need her,we both..we both need each other..how can I live without her?"

"It's not like that Mahir,as parents...we think she need her time..she just lost her child from her womb..she will be needing some time",mom said and I got up.

"Why can't anyone see this?I too lost my child,not only her",I shouted feeling hurt.

"Mahir..we can understand..but listen to us..Bela needs some time..she has to be with her parents,just give her some space and don't try to contact her for few days",dad said and my anger raised to it's peaks.

"That's why you people got us married?For us to live without each other in tough times?"I shouted kicking the coffee table.

"Mahir..she is in a shock now,please beta..try to understand,we also thought standing in her parents place,she needs some time",mom said trying to cup my face.

"Why do you all care about me?I lost my child and now...now my wife..they have taken her from me...you people will not understand my pain mom,because you never experienced a child loss..you and dad were never separate like this.Then why are you all separating me and my wife?"I shouted,and the next moment I felt my cheek stinging.

My dad just slapped me!

"Andy..no..",

"Dad..please",mom and Yuvi pulled him back and I was shocked.

"Is this the way you talk to mom?"dad shouted stepping towards me,but Yuvi and mom were helding him.

"Do you have any idea of what you have said?"he asked and mom cried looking at me.

"Andy no..children should not know this",mom sobbed helding him.

"Leave me Sumi..just leave me Yuvi",dad shouted and came out of their grip.

He came towards me and held my collar,
"Do you know that your mother had two miscarriages before you were born?"he asked and I was shocked.

I looked at her and she sobbed hugging Yuvi,
"And the doctor said she can't conceive again.My family and her family tried to separate us due to this reason,we also went through this same phase Mahir..not only you.Our marriage almost broke,my grandfather tried to get me married to another women just because Sumi can't conceive again.Even I was in your place,I too went through this phase in my life,not once but twice.

But we dint leave each other,we gave space to each other,took our time and always stood together,strong.Then you came like a God's gift to us.And that's why you are more special to your mother,more than Yuvi and Kuhu.And now you raise a finger on her?"he shouted.

I was out of words,because no couple can stand the word of miscarriage and my parents were also going to get separated?

I hit my mom on her weak point,unintentionally!

"Now also you dint loose anything Mahir,it was an accident and you lost your child.And try to understand,give some space to Bela.She has been enduring this torture since one month,because of you...only because of you",my dad shouted showing his finger at me.

"Dad..you think I did it intentionally?I was having fun avoiding her?"I asked in disbelief.

"I dint voice it out on you when I got to know this,because you were in a different situation,you just lost your child and your wife was recovering.But now I'm saying it,she has gone through all this only because of you.She doubted on you,she realized and then she apologized.What did you do?You forgave her?"he asked and I was hurt.

"Andy please don't..don't say like this",mom said.

"No Sumi,he has to know who is at fault",dad said looking at me angrily.

"I warned you during your marriage Mahir,her parents trusted you and gave her hand to you,and you kept hurting her",dad said.

"I dint tell K to plan this..she did that to separate us and that's..that's..I'm responsible for it?"I yelled.

"You are not responsible for what she did.You had a past with her and that was over,and I warned you that don't let your past affect your married life.No parents were ready to give their daughter's hand for you,knowing your playboy nature.

It was your age to enjoy and you did,and we never said anything about it,even after knowing what you did.But Bela's parents trusted you more than others and media.They have trusted you and gave their daughter to you,you promised them that you will never hurt her.Then what did you do now?"he asked and I blinked back my tears.

"She has kept apologizing to you.You say you love her?Then where was your love when she was dying to talk to you,she has been crying all these days?"my dad asked and I hung my head low in shame.

"That's why she is in a state of shock Mahir.First K and her pregnancy drama,no wife will stand it.No wife will stand when they get to know that their husband touched another women.It was her response to stimulus.But she realized that she was wrong,she apologized.

Then why dint you forgave her?You have been with many women before also,have you apologized her for this?Have you ever?And even after knowing about your past,has she ever doubted on you?She forgave you but you dint,it's your ego",my dad said pushing his finger on my chest.

I was numb,because whatever dad is saying,it's true.

Bela is somewhere at the sky and I'm down on the floor!

"Even today,after K's cheap games...Bela spared her too.If I or anyone else will be in Bela's place,I would definitely kill her with my bare hands and sit in jail for all my life",dad spatted with anger.

"But she forgave her Mahir,after everything she has done to you both,to her,her baby..she forgave her.That's the difference between you and Bela",dad said and I wiped my tears.

"Mahir..we are your parents,we cannot see our children in trouble.I cannot see you and Bela like this.Now also I'm not telling all this to make you feel guilty,I'm just explaining you that give some time to each other and don't pressurize her.She is already in shock,a very kind hearted,sensitive and a fragile girl.She has never seen bad days in her life,and this is more than a shock to her.So please understand",dad said helding my shoulders.

"And she always wanted to become a mother Mahir.Just because you were not ready..she dint want it too.But now,unknowingly she lost her child,do you think she will be alright like nothing happened?"mom asked cupping my face and I sobbed.

"So we are just saying..let her be for herself for sometime.She will come back to you,she is not leaving you Mahir.And as her parents said,don't try to disturb her in all these days",dad said helding my hand.

"You will be with us here till she comes back,I won't allow you to stay alone in your home.You and Bela will go to that home when she comes back,together",mom said kissing my forehead and I got up from the couch.

"No..I don't want to be here..I want to go to my home,where I and Bela..we lived together.She is not with me..at least I can feel her presence over there..I'm not living here..I'm..I'm going back to my house",I said taking my car keys.

"Mahir stop being stubborn..and listen to us",dad said and I walked out.

"Mahir bhai..please listen to them,don't go",Yuvi said stopping me.

"Mahir..please..Mahir",my mom shouted from behind and I already started my car.

I was on my way to my home and calling to Bela's phone,it was coming off.I can't live without her,not after what happened.

I need her,I need her to heal me!

I wiped my tears and dialed her again,it's still coming off.I reached my apartment,parked my car and got into the elevator.I opened my door and got inside,I was dialing Rehaan and he was not lifting.

"Please God damn it..please",I sobbed trying his number again.

I was getting the same response even from Vish and Vikrant,
"Please God damn it...I want to talk to her,I fucking can't live without her",I shouted throwing my phone across the wall,damaging it.

I slumped on the floor and held my head,crying,
"Please Bela..I can't live without you...please...",I screamed dialing her from the intercom.

BELA

My heart was in my mouth when I saw Mahir running behind our car.I'm not able to react to anything,but I'm hurt looking at him like that.

He has realized his mistakes,but it's late!

We lost our child by the time he realized his mistakes,and I'm not blaming him.It's our both's mistake.

But I need some space,I need some change.And my parents won't allow me to meet him till I get recovered,physically and emotionally.

"Bela..come",dad said and I got down from the car careful.

"Careful..yes..slow steps",mom said when I was taking small steps.

That fall,hit my stomach and womb,created an ache in between my legs,making it difficult for me to walk.

"Yes..slowly...almost there",dad said making me walk slowly.

Mom unlocked the door and I slowly got in with Rehaan and dad's help,
"Bela..baby,you are feeling any ache,in between your legs?"mummy asked.

"No",I said and she kissed my forehead.

"Rehaan..I request you to not attend Mahir's calls.If you talk to him,avoid talking about Bela.Even he needs some space",dad said and I looked at Rehaan.

"OK..OK..uncle",Rehaan said.

"Vish..Vikrant,please.I expect you to not pass on any information to Mahir about Bela",he said and my heart pained.

"But uncle..Mahir cannot be without Bela like this..please try to understand",Vish said.

"No Vish,no one will talk about Mahir until Bela is recovered completely.She had enough in all these days",dad said.

He is living in my heart,no one can remove him from there.That's where he belongs!

"Vish..it's OK..OK uncle,we will do as you say",Vikrant said.

"Bela..come,rest for sometime in your room.I will make some soup for you..come",mummy said making me stand slowly.

I nodded,mummy and Rehaan helped me climbing the stairs,slowly.

"Vish..beta,I know Bela is important to you and she is all you have.You care about her,but for some days..please don't visit her",dad said and I halted on the midway listening to this.

"But uncle..what did I do?I won't tell anything to Mahir about her.Then why should I stop visiting my only friend,when she is not well?"Vish asked.

"Bela..come..let's go beta",mom said and I nodded my head as 'no'.

I want to hear dad's answer.

"I'm not meaning it in that way beta.She has just lost her child,you are pregnant..she..she will cry more looking at you..that's it...I just wanted to say this",I heard my dad's voice breaking.

I closed my eye's thinking about my baby,I just lost my baby!

"It's OK uncle..I can understand your pain..you are right..she will suffer more looking at me",I heard Vish and sniffed.

I stepped forward and they helped me to my room,
"Call me if you need anything,don't get up.You need complete bed rest now.OK?"mom asked making me lie on the bed carefully.

I nodded and she left kissing my forehead.Rehaan sat beside me,helding my hand.He kissed my hand and a tear slipped from his eye.I looked at him and he understood what I was asking,
"Mahir..he called me..my phone was in silent",he said and I sniffed wiping my tear.

"Don't cry Bela,uncle is right.You need some break from all this,from Mahir.So just try to relax and don't over think",he said kissing my forehead.

"Rehaan...",I heard my mom's voice.

"Coming aunty",Rehaan shouted and left kissing my forehead.

I looked at my stomach and caressed it.My baby was breathing inside me all these days.It was with me when my love,Mahir was not with me.I had my baby with me and I dint knew.

I sobbed helding my stomach.

It's not just a baby,it's mine and Mahir's flesh and blood,our love!

I took my pills in time,even when we were in Maldives.And I just remembered that I missed taking my pills on the last day of our vacation.That day we were informed that Mahir was awarded,and I forgot about pills.

And babies do happen when we have sex,make love.My baby also just happened in the same way,with lot's of love!

But...I couldn't take care of my baby in my own womb.I was puking,had morning sickness,body ache,and the weird thing,I was craving for apples.

Apples are Mahir's favorite,even our baby was craving for apples..and I couldn't sense that.

I sobbed helding my stomach.My baby,my innocent baby who has not seen this earth,who has not met it's parents..I killed him even before he met me.

"I'm sorry baby..I'm..sorry..mumma is sorry..I..I killed you",I cried helding my stomach.

"Bela..",I saw my dad coming inside.

"My baby..my babyyyy...",I cried looking at him.

"Bela..baby..please don't cry..it's OK..it was a accident..don't cry",he hugged me.

"Aahhh..my babyy...I lost my babyyyy....",I cried shouting and I saw mom and Rehaan coming inside.

"Bela..calm down..shh..it's OK..it's OK",mom said consoling me.

"Mummy..my baby..even I was going to become a mother like you..but..I killed my baby...aaahhhhh...",I shouted.

"No..no..it was an accident..it was just an accident..shhh...calm down..calm down..",she held me and I sobbed.

I sobbed hugging her and they were caressing my back,
"It's not your mistake Bela..it was an accident,that's it.Don't think about it now..it's over,try to forgot it..please",she said rubbing my back.

"Everything will be alright,your baby has not left you,it will come back to you again...your baby will come back,you can conceive again",she said wiping my tears.

"Just try to forget about this Bela..you need to move on..forget about it",dad said kissing my hand.

"Dad..my phone?"I asked him.

"It's with me Bela,I have switched it off.It's not good for you to use phone now,for some days",dad said caressing my head.

"I will change this band and will get soup for you,try to sleep for sometime,OK?"mom asked kissing my cheek and I nodded.

Mom dressed up my stitches on my forehead.They were at the corner of my right forehead,almost invisible,
"You are not feeling any pain now?"mom asked.

I nodded as 'no'.

"OK..Rehaan,you and uncle talk to her,I will get soup for her",mom said.

I was sitting against the headboard of the bed,helding my stomach.Rehaan and dad were on either side of me,
"Rehaan..cafe",I said looking blank.

"You don't worry about cafe Bela.What am I there for?"Rehaan said helding my hand.

"Now this dad will go and sit like Bela in Bela mam's cafe",dad joked and I smiled.

"And he will throw orders at me just like Bela mam",Rehaan said.

"I will throw orders at Rehaan just like you,what say Bela mam?"dad asked and I smiled.

"He can throw orders at me but cannot bake like me",Rehaan joked and I laughed.

I giggled looking at their funny banter and mom came inside with soup,
"Offo..why are you all laughing without me?"mummy asked sitting in front of me.

"This retired military officer is going to sit in our cafe from tomorrow",Rehaan said and she laughed.

"Nice nice...sit in her cafe and please learn to cook something",mummy said and I laughed.

Dad made me drink soup and all three were lifting up my mood.I completed drinking soup and took my medications,
"Bela..sleep for sometime now.I will wake you up after dinner is ready",mom said kissing my forehead.

"Don't think about anything,everything will be alright.You just take rest",dad said and I nodded blankly.

They all left my room and I turned the other side to get some sleep.I touched the mattress slowly.

Mahir!

Mahir used to lock me in his arms and sleep,on my bed.

We made love here!

I sobbed touching the mattress thinking about him.Even he must be in pain like me,after loosing our child.

I can't show my face to him,I lost our baby,because of my carelessness.

Two days passed,and my family dint stop getting calls from Mahir.Dad was going to cafe along with Rehaan and I was sitting in my home along with mom.

"Mummy...when will I get my period again?"I asked lying on her lap and she was caressing my hair.

"You will get your period beta,basically you won't be getting any period when you are pregnant and even during lactation period also.Now you had a miscarriage,so it will take one month or so.Don't worry about it",mom said.

"What did the doctor said about my injuries?"I asked.

"You got three stitches on your forehead and there are no concussions.So don't worry,you just need some time to heal",she said kissing my forehead.

"Not those injuries mummy..my stomach,my womb..my..my baby",I sniffed.

"Shh..Bela..don't cry",she said and I sobbed clutching her saree in my fist.

"Bela,luckily you dint hurt your womb.So there is no damage done to it.Even I'm a doctor,trust me.You can conceive again",mom said.

"Mahir..you spoke to Mahir?"I sobbed.

"No Bela,I dint spoke to him.I will talk to him after some days.Even he need some time to get healed,he also lost his child",Mom said.

"I..I can't face Mahir now..I can't..what will I tell him?I lost our child..how will I explain him?"I cried.

"I know Bela..but it's not your mistake.That's why we bought you home for some days.After some days,go and talk to Mahir.That time even dad and I will not stop you both.This is for your both well being,so understand and don't cry.Everything will be alright",she said kissing my cheek and I sniffed wiping my tears.

"Is..is Mahir still calling you both daily?"I asked.

"His phone calls are not at all stopping Bela.He is calling even to our cafe,and dad is ignoring all his calls.He said he won't respond to his calls till you get recovered",mom said.

This is all because of me.

We wouldn't stand here,in this situation,being without each other in tough times.I created all this mess,hurting Mahir more and more.

Dad has taken my phone.He is not allowing me to talk to anyone outside from this home,except Rehaan.I'm not in touch even with Vish and Vikrant.

"Call Sumi maa and talk to her mummy,ask her about Mahir..he..he must be suffering without me..he can't live without me",I said wiping my tears.

"I will beta,I will call and talk to her.You don't worry.I think even Mahir is with them in their house only.You don't worry,I will talk to her and ask about Mahir",she said and I nodded.

"OK..come,time to take your medications.Monsoon started and it's raining,wear some warm clothes,OK?"she said and I nodded.

I took my medications and walked back to my room to have some sleep.

I'm on my bed,and he is on his bed.
One of us is in the wrong place!

Thank you for 100k reads,all your love means a lot to me🤗🤗

Please comment down your thoughts,I read every comment but I'm not able to reply to everyone,so apologizis for it😛.

Be safe and take care!

Vote,comment and share
Thank you.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro