Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

BELA

"Just stay away from Mahir sir",Annu spatted with anger and I was shocked.

"Bela..get up..",dad and Rehaan made me stand.

"Are you alright?"dad asked and I nodded.

"Annu..are you mad?You know that she had an accident and what is this?"papa shouted and Annu looked at me with anger.

"Are you out of your mind girl?How dare you?"my dad shouted helding my shoulder and I looked at her with tears.

"I'm not out of my mind,she..this women is..she is out of her mind",Annu spoke and everyone were shocked.

Because Annu never spoke this much in front of other's,
"Annu..I..I should see Mahir..I should go in...move",I said and walked towards the door.

"No...you don't deserve to see him",she shouted pushing me again and this time Yuvi and Rehaan caught me.

"Annu..what is this?"Yuvi shouted.

"She..she don't deserve to see him..she is a selfish women..she never thinks about Mahir sir..never",Annu said wiping her tears.

"Annu..watch your mouth while you are talking",my dad warned and I looked at Sumi maa,she is looking disappointed.

"I will not..not today.Where were you all these months?You remember him only when he is in hospital?"Annu shouted and my tears were flowing.

"Annu..no..don't talk now",Vyom said trying to make her calm.

"No sir..today I will talk and she will listen.Not only she..everyone.You all..you all don't know anything about Mahir sir..you all don't know anything about him",Annu sobbed pointing towards me.

"Yesterday also I came to talk to you Bela mam..I was begging you to come back..Mahir sir needs you..but..have you thought about it?"she sobbed pointing a finger at me.

"You won't.Because you need space,from your husband",she said in a mocking tone and I sobbed.

"Annu..yesterday I was..I was going to call him..I..I was coming back to him today..but I don't know what happened to him.What happened to him Annu?Please..I want to see him",I sobbed.

"No..go..go and be with your parent's..leave your husband.And keep thinking that..I and Mahir sir..keep thinking that only",Annu said looking at me with anger.

"Annu..that is not what I meant..no Annu..I dint doubt you in that way...please..I want to see him",I sobbed wiping my tears.

"You really don't know anything about Mahir sir mam,you don't know.You want to know what relation I and Mahir sir share?I will tell you,I will tell you what relationship I and Mahir sir share,my past..which he kept hiding from you all",Annu said and everyone were looking at her curiously.

Annu's POV

Today it's my first day for my new job.I'm blessed to be selected in a reputated company,they selected me for my hacking skills.Every company needs a hacker nowadays.

I don't have my parents since childhood and I have only one guardian,my mother's brother,who is of my age and probably in love with me.I too love him and today I'm having a date with him after my office hours.

I guess he is going to propose me for marriage!

I've been staying in Australia since my childhood,and Reyansh was taking care of me.He helped me in achieving my goals,time passed and I fell in love with him,deeply.

I just want to start fresh,spending rest of my life with the love of my life!

I completed my work and it was sundown.I reached my home and saw a note from Reyansh,saying to meet him in a motel.

The proposal is awaiting me!

I blushed and got ready in my strapless pink dress and reached the motel.I went to the reception and asked about Reyansh,
"Thank you",I said and walked towards the elevator.

The receptionist said room number 505,I was checking my phone and reached the floor.I went and stood in front of the door and knocked,the door opened and I saw some other guy,
"Yes?"he asked.

"This is Reyansh's room.Who are you?"I asked looking at him.

"I'm sorry?I'm Mahir Sehagl,there is no Reyansh here",he said and tried to close the door.

"No..no..wait.The receptionist said 505..and this is the room,where is Reyansh?You are his friend?"I asked.

"Miss..I think you are mistaken,I don't know who is Reyansh.So please..leave",he said and closed the door on my face.

What an attitude?

Can't he help a girl who is in need?

I huffed and called Reyansh,
"Reyansh..where are you?"I asked.

"Hey..I'm waiting for you,where are you?"he asked.

"The receptionist said room number 505,some other guy is there with a lot of attitude",I huffed and he laughed.

"Annu..I'm in 506,next room",he said and I bit my tongue.

"Oh..OK..that stupid receptionist..OK..I'm coming",I said and hanged up.

I knocked on the door once again to apologize to him,
"Now what?"he asked opening the door.

"Ughm..I'm actually sorry,my friend is in the next room and the receptionist gave me wrong information.I'm really sorry",I said and he rolled his eye's.

"Can you do a favor to me?"he asked and I nodded.

"Please stop disturbing me,you are irritating",he said and my mouth was agape.

"I was apologizing to you..but..right,it's my mistake.What an attitude you have",I huffed.

"Thank you,now get out",he said and closed the door.

"Bastard",I cursed him and walked to the next door.

"Welcome gorgeous",Reyansh said opening the door and I blushed looking at the arrangements.

Just as I expected,we had a romantic date.Talking heart to heart.We both were looking at the city lights and he got a call,
"Annu..I'll just come",he said pecking my lips and I nodded.

I'm going to get married to the love of my life.I blushed thinking about it and I heard other men's voices,coming from the lobby.I walked to the lobby and saw two people coming towards me along with Reyansh,
"Reyansh..who are they?"I asked looking at them.

My stomach churned when I felt their lusty gaze on me,
"They are my friends...came here to help me",he said and I was confused.

"What help?"I asked.

"Oh that?We are selling you to Dubai's trafficking gang",he said and my eye's bulged.

"What..you..you are joking right?"I asked stepping back.

"I waited for this moment from so long,but not anymore.I'm going to sell you to the trafficking team and make huge money",he laughed evilly and my anger raised.

I walked to him and slapped across his face,
"You rouge.What the hell are you talking?"I shouted helding his collar.

"You bitch..how dare you?"he said gripping my neck,chocking me to death.

I struggled to get out of his grip,
"Reyansh..you want to kill her and loose our ransome money?"one of them asked and he left me.

"You..you have been doing this?Selling poor girls to the trafficking gang?And..you said you..love me..then..what is this?"I cried.

He said he loved me!

"I was doing all this to make you fall in my trap baby",he smirked and I cringed.

"I'm not going to leave you..I will..I will tell to the police..I will tell to them..",I said trying to run across them.

"You bitch..stop here",they said helding me.

"No..help...helpppp....",I shouted and felt a tight slap on my cheek.

"She will not listen like this..let's show her",one guy said looking at me with lust and my heartbeats were racing fast.

"No..no..leave me..leave me...",I shouted and they pushed me on the bed.

"We should give them a feedback about how you are on bed girl",another man said putting a plaster on my mouth and I was struggling to get out of their grip.

They tied up my hand and legs,and started tearing my clothes.I cringed with every single touch of them.

Not one but three,I was raped by three people and I couldn't save myself from them,
"Aahhh....",I shouted with pain when they removed the plaster on my mouth.

"She is a good taste man,lucky are the one's who are going to fuck her",one man said and he smirked at me.

"I will go and check outside,drug her by the time",Reyansh said and I was broken.

"No..no...aahh...",I shouted when they injected a drug inside my vein.

I started feeling dizzy and I couldn't see anyone in this room.My clothes were torn and I grabbed a bathrobe.I walked to the lobby with great difficulty and saw those two men's standing there,
"When did she get up?"they were shocked looking at me.

I grabbed a paper weight and hit one guy,stumbling on my feet,
"You bitch...",another guy said coming towards me and I tried to escape from them.

"Aahhh...",I shouted when I felt a strong pain in between my legs.

"Where will you go?"he said fisting my hair and closed my mouth.

I was feeling dizzy and loosing my consciousness.I bit his hand and he left me,I kicked on his balls and he fell down groaning in pain.I stumbled and walked out of the room.

The floor was looking empty,I went to the next door and knocked.I slumped on the floor and knocked on the door hardly.I fell straight on the floor when the door opened,
"Hey..Miss...are you OK?"I saw that same guy patting my cheek.

"Please..save me..aahh...",I cried and he looked at my worn out form.

"What happened?Oh my god..",he said picking me up in his arms and I groaned in pain.

"Excuse me..are you OK?What happened?What's your name?"he asked patting my cheek.

"An..Annu..please..save me..they are..trying to..sell me..aahh...",I groaned feeling pain.

"What are you talking?Sell?"he asked looking worriedly.

"They..raped me..and now..trying to sell me..please help me..please",I cried and blocked out.

I came into conscious and realized that I was in a hospital,I saw the same guy Mahir and sat up with jerk,
"Relax..you are safe now..relax",he said and I looked around.

"They..they tried to sell me..I was raped..no..noo...",I cried and the doctors were helding me.

"Annu relax,I handed them over to police,they can't reach you now",he said and the doctor gave another sedative to me.

"And that day,I was a broken girl who don't have anyone.Mahir sir bursted that sex racket and informed the police.Many innocent girls were rescued because of him",Annu said and I was speechless.

"Mahir sir..he took care of me like his daughter.He was always with me,he took care of everything that happened to me and now all those people are sentenced to death.Not only me..he saved hundreds of innocent girls that day.I was miserable,he brought me to India and tried to make me normal.

And since that day,I never felt like an orpahn.I never felt that I was missing my father,he took care of me like his own child.And from that day I stopped talking,I stopped trusting new people in my life except Mahir sir.This is the history I have with him",Annu said and I stepped back.

"Mahir sir..he kept his life in danger to save all those girls and me from them.He risked his life and saved everyone and you call him a playboy?"Annu cried and I sobbed.

"Two years..I was in a living hell,Mahir sir was the one who made me normal.I was traumatized and he made me normal.This..this is the relationship I share with him",she sobbed.

"You all don't know about this,he did a lot to put all those girls safe..he is like a father to me and I couldn't stop myself when you accused our relationship like this Bela mam",Annu cried and I sobbed covering my mouth.

Annu has seen the worst phase in her life,more than anyone and Mahir was her savior!

"Annu..I'm..I'm feeling shameful..even to utter these words..I'm so sorry",I cried joining my hands and she looked away.

"I respect Mahir sir more than anyone in my life.I can't stand when someone is trying to hurt him,be it K or you",she spatted with anger and I sobbed.

"I'm sorry Annu..I'm so sorry for what I have done,I kept hurting you with my words and actions...I'm sorry",I cried.

"I will not have any hard feelings towards you Bela mam.If Mahir sir is like a father to me,then you are like my mother.I have always seen you like that.But I started loosing my respect on you since these three months",Annu said and I sobbed looking at the door.

"I know everything that happened,before..how K trapped Mahir sir,I have proofs.We have every proof and you were right from your point of view.But do you even realize?Mahir sir also lost his child",Annu said and I sobbed closing my eye's.

"You know mam..you know how much he loves you,you both needed each other in this crucial time and still you left him?Your parents..they were blinded with your daughterly love and treated him like a criminal.But what happened to you?You are also thinking that he is the criminal who killed your child?"Annu shouted and I was shocked.

"Annu...enough",Sumi maa shouted.

Annu wiped her tears and I slumped on the floor.She came to me and held my hands,
"Bela mam..I'm not telling you all this to make you feel guilty.You both faced a very big loss and I'm no one to taunt you and separate you from Mahir sir.

We all are no one,not me,not his parents and not your parent's.No one have a right to decide in both of your life's.He was also in pain,he was crying for you,longing for you..you should have thought about it.Everyone told you his condition..what stopped you from going to him mam?What stopped you?"Annu asked and I sobbed.

"Did your parent's stop you?From meeting your own husband?"Annu eyed my dad.

"I was scared Annu...I was scared",I cried helding her hands and Sumi maa sat beside me along with Kuhu.

"You are scared of what mam?Tell me?"Annu asked and I looked at the door.

"I..I made him miserable by doubting on him..then..I was pregnant..I dint knew...I fell and I lost my baby.How will I show my face to my husband after loosing our child?

Because it all started with me,if I would have not doubted on him that day..this would have not happened..this..everything..would have not happened.I can't hear Mahir saying that I killed our child...I can't bear it",I cried and Sumi maa hugged me.

"Bela..don't cry",maa said rubbing my back.

"Bela mam..you know what Mahir sir said?He was guilty that he dint forgive you in before hand and all this would have not get complicated,that K,divorce..he was guilty that he knew about your sickness but dint help you through it.He is guilty that he neglected you and your health condition..loosing your baby.He thinks that he killed your baby",Annu said and I sobbed helding my stomach.

"No..no Mahir..he dint kill my baby..no..",I sobbed and everyone were shedding tears.

"Mahir..he dint kill our baby..he dint..he should not feel like that..no..I'm sorry..Mahir..I'm sorry",I cried and Kuhu hugged me.

"He loves you alot babhi..all these moths..he kept waiting for you to come back,he wanted to apologize to you..he was waiting for you",Kuhu said and I sobbed.

"I'm sorry maa..Mahir..he is in this condition because of me..only because of me..I'm sorry papa",I cried and they both sat beside me,helding my hand.

"Bela..you also went through a lot,we know what happened in all these days.You are a normal girl and you were never used to his world.Unfortunately you fell in K's trap and all this happened.But he never blamed you for loosing his child",papa said wiping my tears.

"Yes Bela,he never blamed you for what happened.For few days,even he thought that you need some space and some time with your parent's after what happened.But days passed and there was no sign of you,he was going insane,trying to call you daily.Even we stopped him putting your health as our first priority.You should have come and talk to him beta,why dint you come?"Sumi maa asked.

"I had enough of this..I was going to come to him..today only..and I heard about this when..when Rehaan was telling dad.I can't stay there when my husband is in danger.

And all these months also..I should have come back to him..I should have",I cried hugging her.

"OK..now it's over..don't cry.He is fine now..he is fine",she sobbed rubbing my back.

"What happened to him maa..what happened to him?"I asked getting up.

"He was drinking alot in all these months,his body got dehydrated and because of smoking..he couldn't breathe",papa said.

He was spoiling his health because of me!

"Maa..I want to see him..please..I want to see him",I cried joining my hands.

"Are you mad?You did not hear what Annu said?We are no one to stop you both,he is your husband and all yours,now go and see him",maa smiled wiping her tears.

I looked at Annu and she smiled wiping her tears,
"Bela mam..I stopped you because you have to know what he went through.Not to separate you both again.And I'm so sorry for my behavior,because I couldn't stop myself.After all he did for you..he even spoiled his health for you and you dint think about him.That's why I was angry,nothing more",Annu smiled.

I hugged her and she hugged me back smiling,I pulled back and looked at her,
"You are really strong Annu,you have seen the worst phase in your life.I wouldn't survive if I was in your place,but you fought back and now became a one strong girl",I said cupping her face.

"Not only me mam,anyone will fight back if they have a person like Mahir sir with them",Annu smiled and my eye's pooled.

My Mahir is a gem,he is the greatest person I saw in my life.

"And I'm already engaged to your friend Shaan..so don't worry,your Mahir is safe",she smiled and everyone laughed.

"You and Shaan..how?"I asked.

"That's another story,some other day",Annu said and I smiled.

"Just one thing Bela mam,Mahir sir loves you more than anyone.It's always you for him,no one can doubt his love on you,I have seen it.And he is a man with pure heart,which beats only for you",Annu said and I smiled nodding my head.

"I know..I know that",I smiled wiping my tears.

"Now go inside and meet him beta,go..and I'm sorry",dad said apologizing to me.

He had his reasons,as a father he did what he felt right!

I nodded and looked at Sumi maa and papa.They also smiled wiping their tears and I looked at the door.I walked to the door and turned back.

Everyone were talking and consoling Annu,even my dad was apologizing to them.I wiped my tears and closed the door.

I walked forward and saw Mahir lying on the bed with a saline on his hand.I sobbed looking at him in this condition.

He became thin,he has grown a lot of beard and his eye's had dark circles.I observed his features and sobbed sitting beside the bed.I held his hand,
"Mah..Mahir",I sobbed kissing his hand.

"I'm sorry baby...Mahir..I'm so sorry..I don't know what I have to say...I'm really sorry",I cried helding his hand.

I layed my head on his chest and sobbed helding his hand.I never thought I will see the love of my life like this,because of me,
"I'm sorry baby..I'm sorry...",I sobbed.

I got up and looked at him.I cupped his face and kissed his forehead,resting my lips on him for long time,
"Mahir...please talk to me..I came back for you..let's go to our home...get up na baby",I sobbed lying on his chest and I felt a moment.

I got up and looked at him,he slowly opened his eye's and my heart skipped a beat.He opened his eye's and looked at me,a tear slid from his left eye,
"Mahir..baby...",I sobbed cupping his face.

"Be..Bela...you came",he said and I sobbed closing my eye's.

I opened my eye's and looked at him,
"I'm...sorry..I am late..I'm sorry",I said and he smiled.

"I was..waiting for you..I thought..I will never..see..you again",he said and I rested my forehead on him.

"That will be the last day in my life..if anything like that happens",I sobbed caressing his beared and his eye's glistened with tears.

"Bela..I'm..sorry for what all happened..I'm sorry..",he said.

"Mahir..I am sorry..I am sorry for what happened..I'm sorry for pushing you away when we both needed each other the most..I'm sorry baby",I cried hugging him and he slowly wrapped his hands around me.

"Don't cry Bela..you know na..I get turned on looking at your tears",Mahir said and I pulled back.

He was smiling and my cheeks warned up,
"You won't change..will you?"I asked and he smiled.

"Idiot...",I said and hugged him again.

"I'm so sorry baby..I'm really sorry..I will never do this type of mistake again..I'm sorry",I cried resting my forehead on his.

"Bela...come..",he moved aside and patted the bed.

I smiled and laid beside him,
"Bela..I love you",Mahir said and I sobbed cupping his face.

He kept his hand around me and pulled me close.I went close and smashed my lips on his,he moved his lips against mine and I felt his tears sticking on my cheeks.

This feels like my real home!

I pulled back and sobbed caressing his beard,
"I love you more...more than anyone in this world..it's only you..I love you Mahir..I love you",I cried and he smiled wiping my tears with his thumb.

"We love each other..and that's enough for me",Mahir said cupping my face and I smiled.

"I love you so much Mahir..and I'm sorry for pushing you away..I'm sorry",I cried.

He smiled and kissed my nose and I smiled,
"Just be with me..always",he said.

"Always..this will be forever",I said and he smiled.

We both smiled resting our foreheads against each other and looked into each other.

Feeling this after so long time,this is our real solace!

MAHIR

Feeling her in my arm's after so long,this is enough!

My home,where I truly belong!

I was discharged from the hospital the next day,and we both came back to our home.Maa welcomed us both in our home again.

I was sitting on the couch and Bela sat beside me and entwined our fingers.I looked at her and smiled.

"Mahir..",Bela's dad called me and I looked at him.

Everyone are with us,
"Mahir..I'm sorry.I'm a very big reason for what you faced,I was thinking like a father and forgot that she will be happy only with you.We are sorry beta",he said joining his hands.

"Uncle..it's..OK..please don't say like this",I said and Bela held my hand tightly.

"No beta,we were thinking as her parents but forgot to think about you.We dint knew..something like this will happen..the way we treated you..we are shameful for what we did to you",aunty said joining her hands.

"Aunty..no..any parent will react like this.I can understand..and I would have killed that person who tries to hurt my daughter",I said and Bela left my hand.

She looked at me and looked at her parents,
"And uncle has a very big heart,he dint try to kill me with his rifile",I said and they all laughed.

"But I'm really sorry for what happened beta.If Bela would be with you,you would not be in this condition.We were late in realizing it,her happiness is with you,only with you",her dad said and I held her hand.

"It's OK uncle..you people will always think about our well being,I understand",I said and he smiled wiping his tears.

Did I just say my daughter?

I blinked my tears back and looked at Bela,
"And so that your wife is back now..we would like to leave you both alone",mom said and I smiled.

"It's OK..mom..you can stay",I said and Bela nodded.

She smiled and caressed my face,
"No Mahir,until yesterday..Bela was not with you so I was worried about.But now,nothing will happen to you when she is with you..I trust her completely",mom said looking at Bela.

"So..you don't need to come to office until you feel fine.We will take care as we were taking care of it from last three months.You just have your time and be healthy",dad said.

I got up and hugged him,
"I'm so sorry dad..I let you down",I said and he smiled.

"You made me feel so proud Mahir,Annu told us everything.I'm so proud to be your father",dad said and I looked at Annu.

She smiled nodding her head,I looked at Bela and she too smiled nodding her head,
"We are so proud of you Mahir,we are blessed to have you like our son",mom said kissing my forehead.

Everyone spoke to us and left to give is some real space.Annu was also going to leave but I stopped her,
"Annu wait",I said and she halted.

"Why Annu?Why did you..tell?"I asked.

"Nothing is more important to me other than you Mahir sir,I will do anything for you",Annu smiled wiping her tear and I hugged her.

"Thank you so much Annu..you have done a lot for me..thank you is a small word",I said hugging her and Bela smiled looking at us.

"Will you thank your daughter also?"Annu smiled wiping my tears.

I smiled and Bela walked to us,
"Thank you so much for everything you have done for us Annu..and I'm sorry for being rude to you,doubting you..I'm really sorry",Bela said,her voice breaking.

"Mam..when I say something,I mean it.You are just like Mahir sir for me,I rarely talk to anyone and now don't make me a stranger.You said I'm like your sister right?"Annu asked and Bela nodded wiping her tears.

"Then..please don't thank me and I will always be for you",Annu said and they both hugged each other.

I wiped my tear looking at them.

Bela is back and I already feel my life is becoming more beautiful!

"Now both of you take care..no one will disturb you both",Annu said and I kept my hand around Bela.

"Take care Annu",we both said and she left.

Bela closed the door and I went and sat on the couch,she came and sat beside me,
"Annu...she has gone through a lot...as a girl..it's difficult to overcome such situation",Bela said hugging me.

"Yes,she has gone through a lot.But there is only happiness in her life now",I said wrapping my hands around her.

"You are a great man Mahir,I'm falling for you again and again",Bela said looking at me and I smiled.

"Maybe I am..but I am sorry..I'm sorry for avoiding you all those days..and..our ba...I'm sorry",I said and tears stung my eye's thinking about my baby.

"Mahir..please don't talk about it,it's over.We both suffered equally for it,please don't apologize",Bela said cupping my face.

We both have many unspoken words to share with each other,and I see a complete life time to talk to her.

Because,the pain of loosing our baby,it's something we both are not able to digest.

We have to talk it out,because my guilt is still eating me.

I was in pain for loosing our child,emotionally.But Bela was in pain,emotionally and physically.

"Mahir..baby..I know what you are thinking,just stop.Don't think about it",Bela said rubbing my beard and I blinked back my tears.

"I'm with you Mahir..I'm here with you,don't think about anything.Just hold me",Bela said hugging me and I pulled her on my lap.

I sighed hugging her to my heart!

Freaking three months of separation and one month of my anger.It's fucking four months since I held her like this,hugging her to my heart.

"I love you Bela..never leave me again...I can't bear it",I said hugging her tightly.

"Never baby..never,I will always be with you..no one can separate us",Bela said.

We sealed it with a most wanted kiss!

Annu's truth is out.Still judging her😂😂?What's your opinion on Annu?And happiness returns back to our couple,and I hope you all 'enjoyed' this chapter😌

Vote,comment and share
Thank you.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro