{12} gentle

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marks pov

I held Jack close. I was smiling like an idiot. I was just so happy. Jack is finally mine. I'll never let him go, I'll hold him forever. Jack pulled away only to mash his lips into mine. I smiled and kissed back.

Jacks pov

Me and Mark kissed as our hands roamed each other's bodies. We pulled away and Mark hugged me to his chest. "I love you" he whispered. I felt my heart flutter. "I love you to" I said. Mark looked into my eyes as we connected our lips again. The kiss slowly got more heated. I felt Mark grip my ass. I gasped and blushed. Mark chuckled and kissed my neck. It felt so horrible when Alex touched me, but with Mark not only is it alright. It's amazing! Mark continued to kiss my neck and I let out quiet moans. Mark was giving me amazing pleasure and I wanted more. I switched the role and began to kiss Marks neck. "Mmm~" he hummed as I kissed his tan skin. He looked into my eyes. I grabbed his hand and we quickly walked back to the car.

Time skip
{Smut warning}
As soon as we got in the apartment Mark kissed me again. I kissed back and rapped my arms around his neck. He took off his jacket and button up shirt. I stared at his chest and he chuckled. I got to work and began to kiss his chest. Mark let out gentle moans letting his fingers get tangled in my hair. I lightly bit on his nipple. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We kissed as Mark carried me to the bedroom. He put me down on the bed and took my shirt off. I blushed and smirked seeing the bulge in Marks pants. I began to rub it and Mark threw his head back and groaned in pleasure. It was music to my ears. He pushed me down onto the bed and kissed my neck again. He sucked on my neck and I felt a nice hickey form. Mark held the waistband of my jeans "can i?" He asked. I nodded and he removed my pants and boxers. I blushed and looked into his eyes. His eyes roamed my entire body making my blush deepen. "Your beautiful" he whispered. I smiled "your wearing to much~" I said seductively. He smirked and stood at the end of the bed. He removed his pants revealing his red boxers, which had a huge bulge. He took off the boxers and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Holy shit. Mark chuckled and blushed "9 inches if your wondering~" he said. My cock got harder and leaked pre cum. Mark licked his lips and walked over to me. He got on his knees on the floor and grabbed ahold of my cock. I threw my head back and moaned. He began to slowly stroke it making me a moaning sweaty mess. He took me in his mouth and I moaned so loud the entire city probaly heard me. Mark bobbed his head up and down deep throating me. I was so close. I tugged on Marks hair and moaned loudly as I released into his mouth. He swallowed it and looked into my eyes. He went into the drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. He put some on his fingers and rubbed my entrance. I moaned and felt myself get hard again. "Can i do it darling?~" he asked me. I nodded and he kissed my inner thigh before putting a digit in. I arched my back from the pleasure. Mark smirked and added another one. He added a third one and I hissed in pain. Mark carressed my cheek with his hand "Shh Shh its ok baby" he told me. Mark is so loving and gentle. I feel so safe around him. He began to thrust the fingers making me moan in pleasure. He took his fingers out and I whined at the loss of contact. I felt his tip touch my entrance. He gave me a questioning look and I nodded. "Move~" I said. He smiled and began to thrust into me. It hurt a little but soon all the pain went away and turned into pleasure. I gripped Marks hair as he hit my sweet spot. "Mark I'm close!" I moaned. "Me to! Bite my shoudler!" Mark yelled. I quickly sunk my teeth into his shoudler. He groaned and I felt his cum inside me. That was enough to make me climax. We were laying next to each other panting. "That...*pant*....was....*pant* amazing~" I said smiling. Mark chuckled and kissed my cheek. I cuddled up to Marks chest and soon fell asleep.

Time skip

I woke up and yawned. I was cuddled to Marks chest. He had one arm around me and the other under his pillow. I smiled and kissed his cheek resting my head on his chest again. "So this is where you've been" I heard an all too familiar voice say. My eyes darted to the edge of the bed and I saw Alex there! With a gun!!

Hope you enjoyed!!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro