Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jill let go of Dipper, backing away. "No. No, it can't be. You couldn't have..."

Bill put his hand on Jill's shoulder. "He's too young to have any memories taken away. You shaking him... wiped it all."

Mabel appeared in the room again, followed by Stan, who was dragging his twin brother by his jacket. Mabel pointed to Dipper. "Explain. Why did you make Dipper forget Bill?"

Ford scowled, staring at Bill. "I don't need to justify my actions."

Jill pushed Ford. "Well, now you do because you made everything ten times worse!"

"And how did I do that?"

Jill turned to Dipper. "What's your name?"

Dipper shrugged. "I... I don't know... I don't know anything."

Jill turned back to Ford with a huff. "He's just a kid, and you used a memory gun on him. A scientist like you should know to never take away a kid's memory, especially if they're still recovering or had recently recovered from a head injury, or else they're at risk of losing everything."

Bill picked up Dipper bridal-style. "I'm taking him back to the Mindscape." He glared at Ford. "I wanted to make amends with you, Sixer. I really did. But what you did to my little PineTree, I... I can never forgive you for." He disappeared with Dipper in his arms.

Jill stared at Ford, crossing her arms. "What do you have to say for yourself." Ford was silent. "That's what I thought." She turned to Mabel. "Are you coming with?"

Mabel paused for a moment before walking up to Ford. "You can fix this. Find a way to give Dipper his memories back. Maybe giving him the original memories you stole will help. But you're really the only one who can turn everything back to normal." She narrowed her eyes. "And if you don't, Dipper and I will never come back to Gravity Falls again." She walked over to Jill, grabbed her photo album from Dipper's bed, and took Jill's hand.

The two appeared in Bill's bedroom, where both Bill and Dipper were sitting on the bed. Bill was crying openly to Dipper.

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have let you tell Ford anything. I knew this would happen."

Dipper lifted Bill's head up to look him in the eyes and wipe his tears. "I'm sure none of this is your fault."

Bill shook his head. "But you can't remember anything. Not your name, not your sister... not even me, and everything we've already done."

Dipper smiled. "Listen, Bill." Dipper paused. "That is your name, right?"

"Yes."

"Listen, Bill. While I can't remember our exact relationship, I do know that you're... special. To me."

"It's because you two are soulmates." Jill spoke up, getting their attention. "Destined to cross paths and fall in love the day you were born."

"We're... soulmates?"

Mabel sat by her brother on the bed. "Yep! And I'm your twin Mabel." She put her photo album on Dipper's lap and opened it. "These are our memories in Gravity Falls so far." She pointed to the first picture. "That's you, posing in the mirror in your new hat. We just got done fighting an army of gnomes that wanted me to be their queen. They ate your hat, but Gruncle Stan let us choose something from the gift shop of the Mystery Shack, and you chose that hat. I got a grappling hook!"

Dipper stared at her. "When would you ever need one of those?"

Mabel shrugged. "That's what everyone else thought, but it came in handy a few times."

Bill turned the page to look at the next photo. "That's the only photo you ever got of the Gobblewonker. Well, the one you thought was real. Turns out, this 'creature' was actually a robot created by Fiddleford McGucket- the crazy man everyone in Gravity Falls calls Old Man McGucket."

Dipper stared at the photo. "Who's the gopher-looking guy in the bottom corner?"

Mabel giggled. "That's Soos, one of our friends. He works at the Mystery Shack as a repairman."

Dipper turned the photo and laughed. "Is that a wax figure of someone?"

Mabel nodded. "Yep, our Gruncle Stan! It was beautiful while it lasted, but some haunted wax figures that were hidden away in the Mystery Shack killed it. The two of us had a whole murder mystery on our hands, and we solved it by killing the wax figures with candles and sunlight! Although, I think there's a leftover wax head in the vents of the shack..."

Dipper looked at his twin. "Do we always have adventures as crazy as these?"

"In Gravity Falls? The adventures never end!"

"I believe it."

Mabel stared at him. "You're still not remembering anything, are you?"

Dipper shook his head. "I'm sorry, but no."

Bill took the photo album and closed it, putting it gently on the bed next to him. He hugged Dipper tightly. "We'll get there. I promise."

Mabel looked at Bill. "Do you guys know anyone who could help?"

Bill shook his head. "No one. Usually I could, but it's been too long since his first memories were taken away."

Jill grinned. "You're forgetting something, Bill."

"Forgetting what?"

Will appeared in the room, grinning ear-to-ear. He saw Bill's somber expression, and his smile faltered. "What's wrong? What happened?"

Mabel looked at him. "Dipper lost his memories. We don't know what to do- Ford won't give them back, and we already tried showing him pictures and talking about what happened so far in Gravity Falls."

Will smiled again. "Well, why didn't you let me know? I could've helped!"

Mabel stared at him. "What are you talking about?"

Jill and Bill shared a knowing look, and Bill's expression brightened. "Will's power is dealing with memories."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro