Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Will emerged from the bedroom a few minutes after. Mabel was pacing in circles, Bill was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed, and Jill was trying to comfort them both. Bill's head shot up when he heard the door close and walked up to his brother.

"Is he alright?"

Will nodded. "He's fine. No one should go in until the process is over, though, or else it'll disturb the process."

Mabel nodded. "How long will it take?"

"A week, probably, since he's so young."

Mabel hugged Will tightly. "Thank you, Will." Her voice was choked with emotion.

Will hugged her back. "You're welcome, Mabel."

Jill smiled. "There's nothing to worry about, Mabel. Your brother's in good hands." She turned to her brother and handed him the glass tube. "Here. Ford gave it to us when we were at the shack." She glanced at Bill. "He tried to apologize, but I told him that he shouldn't be apologizing to me." She looked back at Will. "I don't know if it'll help at all, but just in case."

Will took it. "Thanks, Jill."

Jill nodded. "Of course." She took Mabel's hand. "Now, if you excuse us, we have a reservation for a restaurant in town and we have no intention on missing it."

Bill laughed. "You two go on. We'll keep you updated."

Mabel smiled at them. "See you guys later." She and Jill disappeared.

Will turned to his brother and narrowed his eyes upon seeing Bill's nervous expression. "What's wrong, Bill?"

Bill sighed. "I don't know..."

"Yes, you do, or else you wouldn't be nervous."

Bill bit his lip. "I just... I'm scared about what Mason's first power will be."

"I'm sure he'll be fine, Bill. You'll be there for him, right?"

Bill took a deep breath. "Right. I don't know why I'm so worked up about it."

"Just take a few breaths, go to the library, and enter Dipper's mind. Talk to him about it. Be with him. It'll all be okay."

Bill nodded. "Right. Keep watch of him, okay?"

"You know I will."

Bill walked off to the library, entering it quietly and walking to a quiet corner. He sat cross-legged and closed his eyes, opening them after a long moment and smiled when he saw the grassy field.

"Bill!" He was tackled from behind, and flipped over to see Dipper above him, smiling. Dipper leaned down and kissed him lightly.

"Anything happen so far?" Bill asked.

"Not really. I've only seen one memory so far. It wasn't very good."

"Hopefully some good ones come along."

"I'm sure there will be."

"Have you remembered anything about us?"

Dipper nodded enthusiastically. "I remember the day we said 'I love you'."

Bill grinned. "That was a good day." He leaned in close. "But there's always going to be more."

Dipper grinned, too. "Hey, Bill?"

"Yes, my little PineTree?"

"I love you."

Bill kissed him. "I love you, too."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro