🦁-10-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

PAST.

It had started to drizzle, it was the third time that morning. Marcos,his wife and Fjord's  father trekked towards his house in silence. Their thoughts in the assumption of one thing- the gods had mounted their children...probably.

The intensity of their curious cogitations heightened as they first approached Fjord's compound. There was silence,except for the tiny splats of rain falling on the damp soil.

Marcos drew a breath as he held his hand out and knocked twice on the door. His face crunched up with perplexity when it creaked backwards and hit the wall. Concerned and worried, he shot a brief glance back to his wife and comrade before taking a hesitant step through the door.

"Fjord?" He started, searching the room "Dara..." Still, nothing but utter silence.

For a minute, his heart stopped... The gods must have been very displeased by their disgression and had punished their children.

"Where are they?" Fjord's father sidled past Marcos, towards his son's room where he was received by silence and absence.

"Marcos, where's my daughter?" Lysa stared daggers at him

"Oh now you want to act motherly?" He snapped and started to walk out of the house

"You have to find her, what if the gods..."

"Hush woman! That's enough," Marcos cut her off "Maybe they just went outside," he assumed...oh how he wanted it to be just that

"Just went outside?" Lysa huffed "Into the woods, in the rain? Marcos!"

The tiny bushes, next to the path leading to forest, rustled which frightened them but still gave them hope that perhaps Marcos had been right.

"Father?" A voice came from behind them

"Fjord,son where the gods have you been? You had us worried...and- where's your bethrosed?"

Fjord snorted and walked past his father, the memories of the previous night bitterly piercing his mind. How he had tried to woo Dara naturally but failed, he tried using sexual enhancement herbs but met his demise as well as a hard wack on the face and here his father was asking for his bethrosed...

"Cleaning her after intercourse wounds," he snarled

"Is that supposed to be a joke,Fjord?" Marcos challenged him feeling the tone of his irony.

"No, its not a joke." He dropped the bucket he was holding and started for his door but he was swiftly yanked backwards.

Lysa gasped in shock when her husband thrust Marcos against the wall furiously

"You will answer me right this instant, where is Dara?"

"I don't know! Apparently we aren't authentically paired by the gods so we didn't have sex. She left me here and went to who knows where," he snapped back- pushing Marcos off of him

Marcos ossified for a moment as if to try and make sense of what Fjord had just disclosed. There was only one other place she could think of going,he thought

Marcos dragged his wife back home as fast as he could then he attacked the hunter leader immediately.

"Milo!!" He burst through the door, startling the man's family.

"That's no way to visit another man," Milo said calmly after sending his wife and juvenile son away.

"I'm not here to visit, who's guarding the prisoner?"

"With all due respect, you only tasked me and my men to track and find your daughter not to be guard dogs," he riposted,still rather calmly inspite of Marcos' wild demeanor.

"I don't care how you got my message,Milo just round up your men and bring me where you fools kept him,"

The sound of barking and growling filled the air making the atmosphere even noisier. Milo studied the clouds but couldn't figure out if it would shine or keep on raining but nonetheless, they had to leave. He still didn't understand what Marcos had on this stranger but as the hunting clan, he but only had to be obedient and meek to instructions given.

"Alright, lets move out!" He clamoured and they flooded the thickets of trees

Even sat up suddenly feeling an unusual sense of anxiety whirling in his stomach. He didn't think much upon it because it was obvious he was still overwhelmed by yesterday and by the fact that he had finally found a companion.

He smiled subconsciously when he looked at Dara who still lay first asleep. Her hair had fallen over her face, an arm over her shoulder with her fingers twitching as she slept. The tiny sheets had slipped off her body when he had sat up and now he could get a peek at her small breasts, her stomach and the side of her waist.

He lay back slowly, his gaze still on her mesmerizing beauty. Her skin was fairly dark and smooth- he  reminisced how it felt to touch her,  how their bare skins rubbed together. Even couldn't help himself as his fingers found her skin again slowly down to her bare waist.

Dara moved slightly and he quickly receded his hand but she whined and opened her eyes.

"Don't stop," she whispered with a smile which he returned

"How are you feeling?"

Dara rolled her eyes slowly in thought then moved a little and noticed the tiny sting between her legs- a beautiful reminder of the heavens she witnessed the previous night and a smirk came across her face.

"It stings, just a tiny bit," she gestured with her fingers

"I'm sorry," Even said making her roll her eyes at him

"I know a way you can make it up to me and I promise the pain will wither away so quickly," she blinked her eyes sweetly, her fingers caressing his bare chest that vibrated with laughter at the invitation.

He climbed over her with haste making her giggle with sheer enthusiasm. But the sudden indistinct chatter from beyond the threshold of the cave startled them. They froze, listening keenly at the wild sounds-being from the outside world and knowing how to monitor the noises of the woods, Even could tell that they were being approached.

"Dogs," he said suddenly "And where there's dogs, there're hunters," he divulged looking down at her

"Even..."

She was frightened, he sensed it. This must be the work of her father, he guessed as he moved from her and looked around for his pants. He held her up and passed her dress to her.

"We have to leave," he ordered more than stated

She understood the mood of the moment, she understood what her father was capable of and he'd stop at nothing to get what he wanted, not even for her sake.

His ambition hurt her emotions but what hurt the most was her unsupportive mother. But enough with that,she was on another get away mission- this time, with the love of her life.

"C'mon," he helped her set the hems of her dress right, trying to cover her thigh from where the dress was ripped but failed. He grabbed her hand and led them out of the cave.

POST.

Is it weird that I've been staring at my nude reflection in the mirror for about ten minutes?

Yeah, ever since I woke up, I've felt this renewed energy, this vibe that I've changed so much even if it's just been a night. Oh, a night of miraculous wonder and sinful bliss.

My fingers with a mind of their own found my lips that held the deep memory of IanMarc's kiss...I shuddered as I caressed my lower belly to my inner left thigh causing me to instantly grow tense and turned on just by the mere thought of him.

Now I was biting down on my lip. It was like as though the reflection in the mirror switched to yesterday night's scenery- with me beneath Ian screaming his name like my life depended on it.

A soft chuckle of embarrassment at my wildly behavior escaped my throat as I kept on fondling my body slowly.

"I hope you don't plan on touching yourself, Ellyette,"

Ian stood at the door with his arms crossed over his bare chest. Sinfully, my eyes dropped down below his torso to find he had wrapped a towel around his waist.

"My my Ellyette... such naughtiness in the morning," he made his way towards me, his gait very slow and teasing whilst his eyes took in the view of my body.

Your naked! My brain seemed to say but I loved how my lower abdomen and the parts lower reacted to the situation. I was sweating in the wrong places...pretty sinful, right?

I gasped then giggled when Ian suddenly grabbed me tightly onto his body and grinding our lower parts so I could feel him grow hard against me. Oh how I wish his towel would disappear as of now!

"The things I could do to you," he whispered grabbing and squeezing my butt, our lips barely touching

I needed him... I wanted him!!!

"Do it...anything you want!" I said, desperation evident in my tone of voice

IanMarc chuckled then lifted me up bridal style and led us back to our bedroom. My heart was thumping with a vigorous excitement that made me tipsy and dizzy. He placed me down gently then dropped his towel and hurried back for me.

I had my legs spread out widely for him and he lay between them. Without moving for a moment, we stared at each other- I could feel his heartbeat; it was fast but mellifluous ... It was like he was waiting for me to loose myself before he made his move.

"Ahh!!" I parted my lips as I felt him slide in  deeper, right where I wanted him.

Never averting my gaze, he started to move slowly but with a tinge of roughness that drove me more insane. I wanted to throw my head back but I couldn't, he had me wrapped around his strong gaze.

My fingers gripped his shoulder for support but he pinned  both my arms down and took full control. His rhythm grew much more intense as he grinded deep into my sex. The pressure was building and I couldn't hold on much longer but he kept me on edge never letting me meet my zenith.

He finally took my lips into one whole kiss then sucked on my lower one before gently biting it. That's when he changed the flow- he went faster now and harder that I thumped my head on the headboard once or twice. My legs flew up as the fervour grew and this time, I rose up to meet him in the process, our hips knocking at each other to fill our horizons until we came in spurts...

I was back at the mirror again, but this time in lingerie. Ian and I were going out to see more of the place since it was only a few days before we left for home plus i wanted to get us reservations for the sacred caves.

I was the one bringing surprises to the table this time, that's if my lovely hot boyfriend wasn't already steps ahead of me.

Fact was, I still had the residues of sexual adrenaline from earlier this morning and it was only fifteen to midday...

"Ellyette, are you staring at the mirror again?" Ian knocked at the door.

He was already dressed and ready to go but I was still fantasizing about him and IanMarc junior.[you know what I mean!]

"No, I'm just I'm untangling my hair," I lied "Its really a bird's nest from last night," I lowered the last part with a knowing smile

"Need help?"

"Nah,"

I threw on some ripped jeans and a black shirt. This was going to be just a simple day with Ian, out in the warm sun of Africa,Panga.

We went out hand in hand. He was wearing a blue shirt with fair kaki pants and we had matching out door crocs. The sun was indeed warm and the atmosphere was cooler than most days which made the breeze wind more perfect.

"The day's beautiful," Ian remarked as we had ice cream and I nodded in agreement.

Nothing could possibly ruin this moment for me...

Except of I saw that...as in, what the actual fuck?

Ethan Prentice.

The nightmare in my high school dreams. Have you ever been haunted by a character from your past?

Si or No?

Well, the actual-ness of that question is just two trees away from us.

What was he doing here? What did he want? Was he following me? Did he not get tired of his high school stunts? I mean we are adults now he could just stop!! We had to get out of here before I had a panic attack, because seeing Prentice right now gave me goosebumps and chills. That was not 'a' good sign AT ALL!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro