6. lnaspettata🥀

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

https://youtu.be/lpeuIu-ZYJY

(Don't forget to hear the Song 👆😙🎶)

I dragged my heavy body which was tired because of three hectic cases that day. First case was very minor. A person accidently dropped a nail gun and staple a nail on his foot while repairing his greenhouse. The second case was a little serious. Some school girls were baking without adult supervenience and blew up the kitchen. And the third one....oh god! The third one! Some rebel teeagers got drunk and broke each other's noses.

I closed the door behind me and massaged my head tiredly as I walked to the living room.

"Hey, hi!" I looked up when I was greeted by the familiar cherry voice. "How was your day?" Eva gave me her sweetest smile.

Aarya, Eva and Chloe were sitting in the living room. Drinking and chatting leisurely.

"Hi guys." I smiled back at them. "It was busy as hell." I huffed.

"Care for a drink?" Aarya lifted up a beer bottle. I thought a little. Well, it was friday and I got a day off for the next two days.

"Sure." I shrugged my shoulders. "But first let me take a shower first." I smiled mischievously. "I stink of blood and medicine."

"Sure go ahead." Eva chirped out. "Don't take too much time."

"Gimme just five minutes." I rushed to my room.

After taking a quick shower I hastily put on baby blue three quarter shorts and a black tank top.

"..... that small?!" I heard Eva's disbelief voice when I reached the living room.

"Yup." Aarya said with a pop ad gulped down some beer from her bottle.

"What a waste!" Eva shook her head.

" I guess, you can't judge a book by its cover."

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked as I plopped beside Eva and took an open bottle.

"You won't believe." Eva turned to me a little excitedly. "Aarya hooked up with some hulk the other night who's dick was smaller than her middle finger! Can you believe it?!"

I choked on my drink. "*Cough* Cough* Really?!" I looked at Aarya.

"Yeah, man." Aarya shook her head. "A total turn down."

"Why did you even hook up with him?" Eva asked.

"You know he always eye-fucked me whenever I went close to him. So I thought why not?! I mean he got such a delicious body." She gulped down some of her beer again. "Who would even imagine their dreams that he has a totally mismatched package down there!"

"Well that is absolutely true." I nodded my head with agreement.

"I always check beforehand." Eva said proudly.

"Check beforehand!" I giggled in amusement. Alcohol slowly taking over my body system. "Like checking dresses in the changing rooms?"

"Exactly!" Eva slapped on the coffee table loudly. "Awww!" And immediately cried out in pain.

"How does it actually work?" Arya asked.

"I fondle while making out. If I like the size it's okay. If not I simply pretend to throw up and run away from there." Eva shrugged her shoulders.

"Kyaaaa!!" We all burst out laughing.

"But luckily I often got my preferable ones." Eva combed her hair using her fingers and made a top bun. "Esmé, I will take you with me next time. That club I went to is the best place for one night stands."

"Oh no, I am not into those one-night stands." I threw my hands in the air. "My friend Ella brought me to those night clubs a few times. She said those places are the best for losing the 'V' card. But what I ....."

"Wait! Wait!" Eva cut me in. "You are still virgin?" She looked at me with widened eyes.

"Ha! Seriously?!" Aarya scoffed in disbelief. Even Chloe looked up at me. I totally forgot that she was sitting with us.

"It's not like I am saving it for my wedding night or some prince on a white horse." I rolled my eyes. "It's just...I didn't get a good chance to lose it." I picked up another bottle. "And in those clubs everyone acted like some animals in heat." I looked at Eva. "No offense but, hello! There's a thing called foreplay. They straight wanted me to suck their dick off! Eww!"

I gulped down from my new bottle. "Then I decided I will lose it anywhere but some club!"

"If you won't hurry up," Aarya put down her empty bottle on the table, "Someday you have to donate it to a museum to show." She opened a new bottle.

"Ugh, gross!" I squinted my nose in disgust.

"You know what." Eva suddenly hyped up. "Let's make a toast for your 'V' card." And lifted up her bottle in the air.

"Oh, bugger off!" I laughed cheekily.

"Why not?! Why not?!" Aarya also touched her bottle with Eva with a clink sound. "To Esmé's 'V' card!"

"You guys are seriously nuts!" I glared at them while laughing with amusement.

"Hurry up!" Eva pushed me. I finally gave up and followed them.

"Come on Chloe!" Eva called out for Chloe. I glanced at her. She released a deep sigh and got up to lift up her bottle. It was clear that she was annoyed.

"We wish you to lose it as soon as possible."

"Fuck off!" I threw my head back while laughing hard.

The next day when I was sighing in I suddenly thought about the girl I rescued on my first day. It had been a few weeks after that incident and I was too busy that I totally forgot about her.

"Umm, hey Rosie," I asked the receptionist, Rosie who received me on my first day of work. She was very nice and friendly. I was sure she would help me.

"Hey Esmé!" She smiled at me brightly. "Ready to start saving lives?"

"Yup." I smiled back at her amiably. I leaned on the counter a little. "Listen umm, on my first day I saved a girl who jumped off from two floors. I think she got a few fractures and..."

"Are you talking about Mrs. Ryan?" Rosie cut me in. I blinked at her for a few times because I had no idea whom she was talking about.

"She only told me her name was Liza." I remembered clearly because she was my first case. Rosie quickly made some clickety-click sound on the keyboard with her manicured nails.

"Her full name was Mrs. Monalisa Ryan. She is in the VIP suit. She got some serious surgeries but luckily she escaped from the life threatening situation." Rosie looked up at me. "I think she is going to be released next week."

"Great! She is alive." I released a relief sigh. "I mean it was so terrifying. Anyway I am glad she made it. I think I will check on her." I leaned off and started to walk. I made a quick call to Jake to tell him I was visiting someone. I told him to call me if there would be any case.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I lightly knocked on the door when I found the room with the name written 'Mrs. Ryan'.

I slowly creaked the door open a little and peeked my head inside. Liza was sitting on the bed comfortably while reading some random film magazines. She looked up at me curiously. "Hi, are you busy?" I gave her a nice smile.

"No, please come in." She smiled back at me merrily and put that magazine aside.

I entered the room and closed the door behind me carefully. She was staring at my uniform with a deep frown on her face. As if she was thinking something very serious.

"How are you?" I cleared my throat and asked her with a really concerned voice. "There isn't any bad damage or something like that, right?"

"Umm, no. I am completely fine." She answered me a little confused.

"Oh, thank god!" She let go a relief breath. She was my first case. I didn't want to have bad memories on the first day of my job.

"Umm, sorry, but have we met before?" She smiled at me awkwardly. Oh shoot! I didn't introduce myself yet.

"Oh sorry, how silly of me."I quickly introduced myself with an embarrassed expression and walked closer to her. "I am Esmé." And reached out my hand.

We both looked back and forth between my reached-out hand and her plaster casted right arm.

"Right! Of course you can't move them with the cast." I smiled awkwardly and retreated my hand back with the same awkwardness. "So, I was in that paramedic team that night, when you fell....I mean had the accident."

"Oh my god! It was you." She suddenly hyped up and sat up excitedly. "No wonder I am thinking of seeing you somewhere before." Her eyes started to sparkle with joyment.

"Actually, It was quite memorable for me too." I clasped her hand together and sat on the chair just beside her bed excitedly. I was also very excited when I described that event to my mom and Lucas the other day."That was my first day of my new job and you were my first case. I didn't expect such a big case on my first day, but.....oh no, I didn't mean it that way....I mean...you see..." I started to stammer when the realization suddenly hit me. I was talking to her about her! Shit! She sure was thinking me as a nuisance. When I was frantically wrecking my brain to find something suitable to say she started to laugh.

"I am sorry." She murmured my apology. She looked at me amused.

"It's fine." I looked up to see she was smirking coolly. "I am actually glad that my fall made at least someone's first day of job special."

I didn't know what to say in response so I just smiled again awkwardly.

It was finally Friday and the week went by just like that. I was very tired with so much running up and down so I decided I would spend my weekend doing three things. Sleeping, sleeping and.... Sleeping.

I changed back into my purple petty bourgeoisie and white skin jeans and came downstairs. When I was unlocking my cycle my phone started to ring. I pulled out my phone from my jeans pocket and checked the ID. It was Aarya.

"Hey what's up?" I answered the phone as I slung the backpack on my shoulder.

"Are you done with your work?" She asked before my question could end.

"Yeah." placed one foot on the paddle and the other one on the ground. "I just got out."

"Cool!" There was a little noise in the background. It seemed she was out. "Julia Radcliff hospital, right?"

"Umm, yes," I answered confused. "What is actually..."

"Wait for us at the entrance," Aarya cut me in. "We will pick you up in seven minutes, hopefully."

"Hey, hey, what is..."

Toot....Toot....

She hung up the phone without answering any of my questions. I sighed as I stared at my phone screen blankly. She was like a storm. I got off from my cycle and locked it again in its previous place. I walked leisurely at the entrance and swiped my eyes at every passing car.

"Esmé, here." I looked at the bright pink beetle in front of me. Eva was hanging her half of body out from the back seat while calling me loudly. People were looking at her with a little dislike in their eyes. I quickly made my way in the car before the security hauled us out. We soon hit the road.

"Shhh!!" I glared at her with a scolding voice. "This is my workplace. I have to come back here next week."

"We are going to party tonight." Aarya pointed her index finger at me. "Till we drop dead."

Eva clasped my face with her both hands and made a funny face. "Tonight just think about boozes and nothing else." No wonder she was acting funny. She was already drunk.

"You still want to drink?" I asked in disbelief. Eva nodded her head up and down. "And what the fuck is wrong with this car." I looked around inside of the car. Everything was gagging pink. "Looks like the pink panther just had an orgasm here."

"It's my car." Suddenly Chloe spoke up with a stoic voice. "And I like pink." She looked at me in the rear mirror. "Do you have any problem?"

"Nope." I gulped hard. "I love pink." I didn't know why but that girl always gave me eerie feelings.

We finally made it to a club and quickly got mingled with that carefree environment around us. We chat, laugh, drink and dance without thinking about anything.

We were drinking some cocktails and giving marks to the passerby boys.

"This one's five." Eva squinted her nose.

"This one's six and half." I kind of liked his butt. And that dude winked at me in return. I blinked. That was hot. "Nine and half."

"Oh wow!" Eva made a big wow with her lips while staring in some direction. "This one is definitely a hundred out of ten." We all looked at her direction. Holy fuck! It was Jake! And holy moly fuck he looked smoking hot in those denim and lethers. I didn't know he was that hot!

"Jake!" Suddenly out of nowhere Chloe got up with a glimmer expression and the most bright smile on her face.

I was stunned. I didn't know she could make that kind of expression. And wait! She knew Jack!

*~*~*~*~*

A/N:-

Vote (To make my day)

Comment (To encourage me)

Share with friends (To give my story a chance)

Thank you in advance😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro