-3-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Soo....uh......" Saku stammered. They were going to meet Endo and the others when they ran into this guy with half red and half white hair. He said his name was Shoto Todoroki.

"SAKU'S BLUSHING!!!" Tsuyo whispered loudly into Mizu's ear. They both read each other's minds and started laughing while rolling on the grass.

"Shoto......." Tsuyo smirked. "SAKU LIKES YOU!!!!!" Saku's face instantly turned 100000x redder than before.

"Yeah, Soto!!" Mizu said. "She-"

"What the frik Mizu?!" Saku and Tsuyo exclaimed.

"Soto is a type of food!!!" They screamed. "His name is SHOTO!!!!"

"Oops." Mizu giggled. After that, Shoto suddenly perked up.

"Hey," he started. "Are you guys going to U.A. next year?"

"OH HELL YEAH!" Tsuyo screamed, but her face instantly fell. "I can't control my quirk though. I don't know how to actually activate it." Tsuyo looked at Shoto for a while, then her eyes lit on fire. "Shoto, you have the Half-Cold Half-Hot quirk don't ya?"

"How did you know?" Shoto replied. Saku was shocked...like.....REALLY shocked.

"Lemme explain," Tsuyo started.

"Oh shoot she's gonna talk so fast." Saku muttered.

"The quirk Half-Cold Half-Hot can have effects for the person who has that quirk. In Shoto's case, that quirk made his hair dual-coloured: half of it is red, while the other half is white. For Saku, some of her hair has magenta streaks in it, having her not able to control the quirk properly." After she said all that, she came to realize that they were already walking away, Shoto following them to the soccer field.

"WAIT A SEC-" Saku screamed. "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY SOCCER!!"

"And I left my soccer shoes in my room. Along with sports clothes. And my bottle." Tsuyo said.

Saku was wearing her normal outfit, but her pink sweater was wrapped around her waist. She was also wearing black shoes. Mizu always came prepared. She was wearing a yellow sports shirt, along with black pants and sports shoes. Tsuyo was wearing a white shirt with a collar and a red tie, a black jacket with rolled-up sleeves, black long pants, and dark brown boots. Saku and Tsuyo were certainly NOT prepared for soccer.

"Oh I just remembered," Tsuyo said. "After this I have to go to my taekwondo lesson, I have extra classes for training."

"Oh yeah." Saku said. "Can I come too? I wanna pass the entrance exam! I'LL ENROLL IN U.A. NO MATTER WHAT!!"

When they got to the field, Endo, Kazemaru, Someoka and Max were already there, waiting for them.

"KAZEMARU!!!!!!" Tsuyo screamed. "It's been a long time! Have you gotten faster?"

"Haha, yeah," He replied. Kazemaru was a bit shorter than Saku. He had blue hair in a ponytail while half of his bangs covered his left eye. He's fast in running and a really good midfielder. Someoka was taller than Saku, almost as tall as Shoto. He has red hair, REALLY REALLY SHORT, almost bald. Max was a little shorter than Tsuyo, and she knew him for a year, unlike Saku, who knew him for 2 years. Surprisingly, his birthday was on the same day as Yuya, August 22. (Yeah I know, Saku. You have 12 senpais.) He wore a winter hat with cat ears and it has pink and blue stripes on them. His hair is brown, but Saku kept insisting that it was orange. Goenji was as tall as Tsuyo, he has white spiked hair and he was the best striker, according to Tsuyo.

They all got ready to play a match. Saku took off her sweater and Tsuyo took off her jacket, along with the tie. The ref was Shoto. They were separated into two teams. The first team was Endo, Saku, Max and Someoka. The second team consisted of Mizu, Tsuyo, Kazemaru and Goenji. Before the game started, Saku whispered something to Max, something about a killer move.

For the first team, the goalie was Endo, the defender was Saku, the midfielder was Max and the striker was Someoka. For the second team, the goalie was Mizu (Trust me. In real life, she's amazing), the defenders and midfielders were Tsuyo and Kazemaru, and the striker was Goenji.

"Game....START!!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro