Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I'm haunted by the words you say

when I can't say I feel the same

and that you'll always be alone

and baby you should know

I'm always gonna ghost

-Living hell-

Opening his eyes only to squint it back closed because the light was blinding him. He rubs his eyes and look around to see his surrounding, the room was wide and simple plain. He slowly sits up on the bed while groaning.

He massages his temple and right then the door opened, and he look up to see the person. Jimin entered with a huge smile on his face, Taehyung sigh in relief that he was rescued on time maybe.

Jimin sat opposite to Taehyung on the bed. "That was a close call." Taehyung despite his condition smile and Jimin shake his head while smiling too. "You could've been caught! Thank god I had set up a backup plan already." Jimin talked but Taehyung was lost in his thoughts.

Waving his small palm Infront of Taehyung's face to gain his attention caused him to break free from his chain of thoughts. He raises his eyebrow in question. "What are you thinking?"

"I wonder why this asshole have a grudge on me?" Jimin furrow his brow. "Who?" Taehyung looks up after a while and spoke. "I don't know his name, but he is buff and strong rather than those other officers. He seems to be having a real problem with me..."

Jimin hum while stroking his chin and spoke. "Should I clean him off the way?" Taehyung shake his head. "He is a man with motive, if you go behind him, he is going to come for you with more determination. That would result in exposing yourself."

"What should we do then, send you off abroad." Taehyung scoff disinterested and spoke. "Ahh... Jiminah...I thought you were a little intelligent than me..." Jimin grin ear to ear while he said that. Taehyung was mentally ill; everyone knew including himself and he present as if he doesn't care and moreover makes jokes out of it.

"Right now, the whole country is under a threat because of me." He stops to give Jimin a teasing smirk and in return he rolls his eyes. "Well, they would have guarded up whole flights and airports in case if I run out abroad." He taps his head to Jimin in a matter of fact and Jimin nod along.

"But what can we do for now, hide you?" Jimin ask for his opinion because he can do that for now meanwhile Taehyung disagreed and reply. "I have something to take care of." He grins mischievously

Jimin squint at him. "Yah Taehyung! I can't let you go on killing people when the police are already tailing you." He waves his hand dismissively. "I'm not!"

Jimin nod and fold his palms sarcastically and spoke. "So, what is our majesty going to do about taking care of something, because I'm sure there isn't a small baby you're going to feed milk if you are that possible innocent." Taehyung smile and spoke. "Something similar to baby I think!"

Before Jimin could guess, Taehyung stood up and was already out of the room. Jimin chuckle to himself, "Looks like bro got a girl for himself"

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

ELIANA

The thud sound of the basement door made me flinch in my sleep and my eyes fly open and saw him coming down. It's been almost a day since I last saw him, I think, it's not like I can make out day and night because it's always dark here.

I slowly crawl more into the wall. The basement was stinking too much because of the dead bodies and my own wound being torn open Infront of me. I earlier threw up so much that I didn't had room for more, so I accepted it all with a nap.

My leg won't even move now, it's just numb as if it's not there. I saw him going towards a closet. My eyes squint to the darkness to see what is he doing there. He takes out something plastic that makes an annoying sound when he was opening it.

He wore the plastic body cover. Is he planning to kill me? Please God let me live, just not now please. He inches closer but crouch down near the other two bodies. He packed the dead bodies in the plastic wrappers. He picked one up on his shoulder while grunting heavily.

I close my eyes while tears were threatening to come out as he left. What is he even doing. That doesn't make sense, he is just going on killing and dumping people...

He came down after some time causing me to freeze while he picked up the other body and did the same and went back up. The basement was chilly, my lips chapped and hair that was neatly tied last, was now ruffled and down my shoulders. My breathing causing fog to appear whenever I exhale. My fingertips purple and blue.

It's been hours since he came down last and washed the area where the dead bodies were, he didn't even cast me a glance as if I wasn't even here which I am thankful to be living some more. My fingers were playing with the spider that was roaming around near me.

The place was eerily quiet, I can't even make out what type of house is this. Based on the basement this looks like a shabby and wrecked place. Not even a single window in the basement, all four walled.

I close my eyes on the loud thud of the door causing some light to come in from upstairs. Heavy footsteps thump on the wooden stairs as he come down. I look at his figure from my lashes as it comes near directly. I close shut my eyes readying myself to get a knife in my throat or chest.

Upon not a single movement, I open one eye to see him staring at me with those hooded eyes covered behind his black jet bangs. He is beauti...shut up he is a killer. I don't break the eye contact and he doesn't too. I don't want to miss any movement of him drawing out a blade or knife and slitting me.

He breath out heavily and I can feel it hit my face and I look down immediately. I squeal when I feel his fingers touch my ankle. He look up with an emotionless face as my face turn red with embarrassment. He just touched my ankle and I'm already screaming, what else does he wants me to react like. Smile at him?

He stops what he was doing to look at me with that poker emotionless face. I feel like he is mocking me. I look away and catch my breath that gets stuck in my throat every time he is near.

I feel him opening the lock of the chains that was stuck in my ankle, he took my wrist, and I shove my torso away into the wall. He didn't even look up because he knew I was scared, who wouldn't be. No one can blame me for being afraid of this creature. He is not a human.

His hold on my wrist was loose, almost nothing and the heavy chains fell down once he opened the lock. I instantly rub my burning wrist that was under the cold steel chain.

Before I knew it, a scream leaves my lips as he picked me up in a swift motion digging his hands under my thighs and another around my spine. I clutch his neck unconsciously but when he glared at me, I left it and kept my hands to myself as I comprehend what's coming next.

I can't fight him but I can stay silent and not annoy him so he would pity me and spare me. My lips quivered to hold a gasp when he started walking while effortlessly carrying my form in his arms and go up the stairs.

As he opens the door, the lights blind my vision, and I shut my eyes close. I open it only to notice the interior of the house. It was not great at all. But it was warm at least. It looked kind of old and rusty. He took a sharp turn and walk up the small wooden stairs that leads to the second story of the house.

Every stair creaked when he kept his foot. I kept in mind that if I have to run, I'll be extra careful with the stairs so that I don't produce sound. He turn to the left and with his foot, he opened the door revealing a dark brown interior room. To the left, there was a small heater on and the floor was carpeted. The bed was so inviting that I can feel my body tingling to just die on it.

He drops me on the bed like a rag doll. What the f*ck? I thought he felt guilty for what he did. He turned and went out of the room. Oh, just like that? I'm free to sleep and whatever? I look around dumbfounded. I see a mirror to the side of the room with the small wooden closet. I want to go look at myself in it but I'm afraid I'll be scared of myself.

Not soon enough he came back with a bag. I didn't dare to open my mouth to even ask anything, I love my neck attached to my shoulder. He opens the bag and take out a long scissor.

My eyes widened and a sharp gasp left my mouth as I tried crawling back on the bed, but he grasps my ankle and sighs annoyedly. I wriggled and tried to kick him away. He pulled me down on the bed harshly while I sob and close my eyes mentally readying to feel the scissor piercing my skin.

But the sound of the scissor cutting something made me open my eyes. I saw him cutting my pants sleeve, my eyes widen but I don't move because the sharp metal could pierce my skin. I lay on my elbow on the bed while I look at the scissor cutting my pants. Once it reached my upper thighs, he cut the whole piece out and threw it away revealing my one leg bare.

I search his eyes to see what he is up to. He rather didn't even glance at me as if I'm some lab rat that he is experimenting. I felt so exposed, so dirty, so lonely yet I'm holding onto the hope that I'll be rescued. I wonder if Jungkook had given up on me. Will he?

His long slender fingers that had blood under the nails touch my bare thigh and my eyes wildly look at him. He was examining the wound he gave me. I felt like slapping his face over and over again like he did to me, but I'm weak and I know it will only cause trouble. A whimper left my mouth as he digs his finger lightly in the wound.

He looks up to see my wet eyes, his face was like a copy paste of the poker face every time he looks at me. I seal my lips to stop myself from making any kind of noise. He looks at my fearful eyes and I saw his pupil dilate because the light was casting on his bang and shining his dirty mud color eyes.

I look away but his face remained stoic. I gulp when he looks down to my wound. He opened the bag and dump the things out of it. There were so many scissors and medical stuffs. So many gels and creams. Alcohol wipes and drops. Gloves and cottons.

He begins searching for things. He is treating me. Ok, that's new now! He picks up a bottle of alcohol cleansing liquid and some cotton. I remained unmoving despite the cramp that was forming in my elbow that was holding my upper body up to see what he's doing.

With firm hands, he pours a big the alcohol directly in the wound and a shaky scream left my lips as the wound burnt from inside out making me flush in pain. I gasp for air as hot tears blur my vision. Nothing was clear to me but the hand caressing my thigh around the wound doesn't go unnoticed.

I fall back on the bed releasing my elbow and dropping it on my side and I look up at the ceiling as black dots dance around the corner of my eyes. I feel something soft press against my wound and my conscious slip out.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

"Block 4! Did you call her here?" Ask the man standing Infront of the door. The serious faced man called 'block 4' look up from the computers in front of him with a blank face and nod. "She will be coming to the activity point to meet sir!" Jimin nod in agreement.

"Make sure to roughhouse her on the guards first." The man nod acknowledging as he kept his gaze on the computers as he locates various locations of people.

"Block 1 seems to be carrying out his mission outstandingly!" Said block 4 and Jimin turn to the computers keeping his hand on the desk and taking close peers at the different locations and hum in satisfaction and reply. "Love surely make a man forget his name!" Block 4 gulp loudly and look away.

Jimin look down at him and spoke. "Seems like block 1 forgot to follow some rules.!" Block 4 look up with his glasses pinned on the bridge of his nose as he said. "I don't get what you are saying, sir!" Jimin chuckle and tap his shoulders with his both and suddenly pressed hardly making block 4 wince in pain but he sure knows to keep his calm.

"Do I smell betrayal from here?" Block 4 blink and press his lips and stutter. "No sir! I'm just minding my own business, someone else falling in love with a person you forbid us to fall in love with is none of my business. I remember your debt on me!" He said sternly trying to prove himself while Jimin smile and nod.

"I'm always satisfied by your loyalty, Namjoon!" Namjoon tense when Jimin called him by his real name. This was serious as hell. This was no joke. "You know who gave you the title right? Namjoon turning into block 4? From the blackhole group? Do not forget who was there when everyone pushed you? Who made you what you are today? Who gave you the power? Let's not forget that and remain loyal, right? Block 4?"

Namjoon blink back the shame and guilt of being dishonest and nod sternly with his head down till Jimin left the room. He let out a breath. "That was close to my neck!"

────────────to be continued.

NOTE: Comment what you think will happen!

(Block 4: Namjoon) Disclosed ✔

Love from Moonfication 💕

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro