#4: Ice Cream

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦I'm sharing this ice cream with you, you fantabulous unicorns!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV:
Oh my Irene, what am I going to wear? I jumped up from my seat and rushed up the stairs to my bedroom.

I need to calm down. This isn't a date. This is just "an experimental hangout," I guess.

I'll wear something casual, but something that makes it looks like I didn't just throw on the first things I saw.

I decided to wear black leggings and a plain white soft t-shirt. I wore a red plaid flannel jacket and a gold chained necklace which a simple gold triangle. I also wore a whole bunch of bracelets, some booties, and put my hair up into a messy bun (I'm sorry if you have short hair that can't be put into a messy bun. I'm just doing this based off of me, and I have long hair. If it's short and can't be put into a messy bun, then you just left it down in the story.)

Then I quickly brushed my teeth for the third time that hour, because I was being paranoid and wanted my breath to smell okay, even though it already smelled fine.

I grabbed my wallet, which had a strap, and swung it over my shoulder. I also grabbed my phone, keys, and made sure to feed my puppies.

I looked down at my outfit, the door knob in my hand, as I was about to go walk to Zane Stone, which was right next to the recreation center. Yes, I realized that I looked very "tumblr". I wasn't usually one to really care about what I wore, but- Ugh, this was Travis! This was someone that I wanted to become a friend of mine, at least. Plus, I needed someone to hang out with besides Fawn and Adrienette. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love them, but I need space, and they don't know how to give it. Not to mention, that if I didn't text back in 10 seconds, then they started to freak out. They were my only two friends. I know some people that I guess I would call friends, but I didn't hang out with them very often.

To be honest, I was kind of lonely. I lived in a 3 bedroom house by myself with my cute little puppies, Bubbles, Friday, and Cocoanut. (I know I said that I would have you insert your pet's name, but I changed it and decided to give you three cute puppies.)

Minecraftia has millions of people living on it, so why do I feel so alone?

Sighing, I closed the front door of my quiet house and I locked the door.

It was cooler now than earlier. The wind blew across my face, calming me of my endless worries about this hangout or whatever it was.

It's going to be fine.

Uh oh, I'm clumsy. I better not trip and fall. Ugh, that would be terrible.

No, I can't just not go now. I have to go. Come on, Y/N.

-~<0>~-

The walk to Zane Stone was silent. The silence just amplified my worries, and with every step I walked, I became more and more paranoid.

I was already at Zane Stone. I stood outside the door, contemplating whether or not I should just turn around and go back home.

I can't turn back now. I reached for the door handle, hesitating before my hand finally yanked it open.

The smell of ice cream wafted through the door, making my anxiety go away at the thought of the sweet substance's taste. My mouth was already watering with anticipation.

I scanned the little ice cream shop until my eyes landed on Travis' Snow white hair and bright green eyes.

I smiled- I smiled nervously, and I have him a small wave before I headed to the line- well, line of one person to get ice cream.

There was a single woman at the counter. She pulled a strand of her honey colored hair behind her ear, and began to ask me what I wanted.

I ordered an 'InZane Chocolate Supreme'. When I got to the cash register, the woman pointed to Travis and smiled.

"That young man over there paid for your order," the woman said, handing me my ice cream with a spoon. I smiled at the woman, gave her a tip in the tip jar, and walked over to Travis.

Setting my ice cream down, I said, "Thanks, for paying for my ice cream."

"It's no problem, Y/N," Travis said. I sat down at the booth, in the seat across from him.

"What did you get?" I asked. I looked down at his ice cream, which looked like a combination of a million different things.

"Mint ice cream with cookie dough, brownies, m and ms, and Kit Kats. I see that you got the InZane chocolate supreme," Travis said.

I smiled in reply as I put a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

"Who are you, Y/N?" Travis asked. I perked up in confusion. "I mean, what's your story? Who are you?"

"I've been sitting here for about 30 seconds, and you haven't said any flirtatious comments. Is there something wrong with you? Do you feel sick?" I asked. Laughing, I pressed my hand to his forehead.

Travis tilted his head to the side. "You just met me, today. How can you be so sure who I am?" Travis asked, staring at me like he was staring into my soul. I was taken aback by his question.

"I guess you're right, Travis," I said. Travis looked down at his ice cream.

"I'm just joking with you. I've been trying to hold in the urge to flirt with you this whole time..." Travis paused, "...babe."

I burst into laughter. "I might as well change my name to babe or baby. I think you've called me that more than my own name," I said.

"Ha! No, I like Y/N. It's a pretty name, for a..." Travis paused and I new where this was going. He leaned in, his lips close to my ear. "...Pretty lady," he whispered. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him smirk. His breath on my neck sent chills down my spine. I loved it.

"You know, your ice cream sounds pretty tasty," I said. A mischievous smile was plastered across my face.

Travis squinted, as if he was trying to read me. "What are you going to do to me, Ms. Y/N," Travis asked.

"I'm gonna steal your ice cream," I said. I swooped my arm with my spoon towards his ice cream. I stole a spoonful and shoved it in my mouth before he could even react.

"Oh you're so on," Travis said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short part. I hope you guys enjoyed.

I hope you guys have a nice day or night. Thanks for everything. Love ya guys, Bai!

P.S. Be kind. You can change the world with your kindness. Don't be a bully. Don't be a bystander. Stop bullying now.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro