9/1/17 (Late Morning)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello, Diary #3.

I'm back.

I'm not sure what to write, but I guess I'll write about my job, my life, and all that stuff.

Like a normal person, you know?

I'm anything but normal...

I miss Anthony, but then I remember how I ruined his life. Jasmine is still talking to me, which is nice. She keeps me updated on the stuff happening in NYC.

I miss the city.

I knew this would happen. Selfishness always comes back to bite you, doesn't it? I took him for myself and I messed up his life.

I can't even look at his social media anymore, I'm so guilty.

He's blocked me as well, which is for the better. Temptation is a powerful thing.

I miss him, but I must focus on my new life. I have a full time job now, but I did keep my job with Andi and the magazine company. I mean, all I gotta do is take pictures and email them to her.

My new job is actually for the police. I'm positioned as an intern for now, as I'm not finished with collage yet. My job is to basically hack devices to get the information. You know, bypass the passcode on your iPhone? Heh, honestly, it's fun. It's not an exciting process and requires much focus, but when you finally crack it, it's an amazing feeling.

At least for me. I love that junk.

School starts on 9/5/17, so I won't be able to write during the afternoon, but I will certainly tell you about school in the evenings. I would be playing soccer too, but my hip... I almost regret it...

ALMOST.

Anthony might be dead, and I could never live with that. I know he would've protected Jasmine with his life. She would be heartbroken.

Anyways, I should finish unpacking. I'm almost done and settled in.

From,
Tobilyn Whitney Jaymond.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro