9/5/17 (Nighttime)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[ Hamilton098 ]

Dearest Diary,

I apologize for the bad handwriting, but I'm shaking.

I'm shaking a lot.

I don't know how to describe this feeling... Terror/worrying/nervousness, maybe...?

Here's what happened...

I walked back out. We pretty much all talked for a while (minus Lin and Payton). Anthony avoided direct contact with me. After a very short while, some of the people began to leave. They said they had other places to be, but looked forward to working with me.

Anthony said he and Lin were going out after this, so he has to stay anyways.

It was just us. A wave of uneasiness passes through me.

Just seconds later, he turned to me with an ice-cold stare. I sort of shifted uncomfortably and looked away, down to my phone in my hands, which was off anyways. I was about to turn it on and shoot a message to Payton when I saw Anthony get up from across the room and loom towards me.

I got up, planning to run, but he got to me before I could move anywhere, pushing me back to the couch. He got in my face, beginning to tell me how much I've ruined his life.

I told him that I already knew, but he simply raised his voice at me.

I raised mine as well, though more out of fear than anger.

Then, he did something I would've NEVER thought out of Anthony.

... ...

...He raised his hand to hit me...

I flinched, but suddenly I heard a familiar voice. It told Anthony to stand down. I opened my eyes to see a blurry version of Lin and Payton standing there.

I blinked a few times, not caring if the tears slipped down my face. Payton seemed to be in complete shock and his face showed something of horror.

Lin looked disappointed and just as shocked. I slipped by Anthony, making my escape over to the two men, throwing myself into Payton's arms.

Payton wrapped his strong arms around me, and I knew I was safe.

Lin told Anthony to go home. Assuming that Anthony left, I pulled back to look at Lin.

Lin began apologizing profusely. He didn't know what had gotten into Anthony and he was sorry that this had happened.

He said that he shouldn't have let me out of his sight.

I switched from Payton to Lin. Lin hugged me tightly, continuing to apologize. Payton walked over to the window, probably watching Anthony walk home.

Lin kept apologizing, but I shook my head at him.

It wasn't his fault in the least! None of us would've known that Anthony would just... Snap.

Lin left a while later, but gave me a bit of good news.

He had gotten Payton to sing for him and wanted us to do a duet together of this one song he was looking to try out.

Lin left a short while later and Payton cuddled me until it was time for him to get ready for his classes.

After he left, I locked the door to our apartment and took a shower. I cried in the shower from all the stress this was causing me.

Anthony... He almost hit me... That's not like him. I don't know how he could've just snapped like that!

Do people really hold grudges that long...?

I can't feel at ease sleeping without Payton, so I'm going to wait for him now...

From,
Tobilyn J.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro