13. |D a y t w e n t y - o n e|

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This chapter is dedicated to Black_Raven00 for encouraging me to keep writing this story :) Enjoy this chapter, dear!

____

"Okay, I tried talking to you like I didn't have the ultimate crappy behaviour (by the way, the flies circling above my head say hello), but I know that things are still damaged. Between us. I know it. And I hate it."

"So, the question of the day is, what should I do?"

"Bailey? Are you there?

"Hello?"

"I hate it too, Carter."

"Phew, you're there. I started to think you were giving me the silent treatment."

"That's still a little harsh, even for you and your flies buddies."

"And to answer your question, how about we just stop the drama and forget about it?"

"I mean, there's no point in bickering anymore. Let's just forget it. Okay?"

"Wow, yeah, that's great, Bailey!"

"But how come you decided to forget about it so easily?"

"Let's just say I had a lot of sleepless nights and a lot of time to think about it."

"And I actually think I might have exaggerated a bit... Just a tiny, tiny, little bit, of course."

"But the point is, I realized that I've never had a boyfriend so perhaps it's not my place to judge you."

"Perhaps."

"Oh, wow. Thank you so much, Bailey. I genuinely don't know how you ever managed to put up with me."

"Well, it would be a lot easier if you got rid of those flies."

"I'll try :)"

"Thank you, Bailey. I swear I could actually kiss you right now."

"I mean, I'm feeling so relieved, you don't even know."

"Oh, I know."

"So I'm not the only one? :D"

"Definitely not..."

________

Yay, they're finally working things out. What do you think will happen? Will they get together eventually?

Also, thank you so much for the 1K reads! I'm so excited at the thought of people actually enjoying this story :D

Next update will be this Friday, as I'm going to return to my old updating schedule.

Stay tuned!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro