10 Ninja, 1 Turkey 🤣👪

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

SUMMARY: Seliel, Kai and Zane vs Cole, Nya, Lloyd, Morro, Pixal, Skylor and Jay. Then it becomes Seliel, Kai, Zane, Cole, Nya, Lloyd, Morro, Pixal, Skylor and Jay vs Turkey. What could possibly go wrong?

"What's Thanksgiving without a nice turkey?" Morro asked, leaning back in his seat. Cole grinned, "You're in luck, I wanted this year to be special, so instead of just buying one from the store, I ordered a live one. We're gonna kill it and cook it!"

Seliel stared at Nya with disbelief, "And...you're okay with this?"

"Just...just don't make a mess." Suddenly the doorbell rang and Cole jumped up, "That's the turkey!" He opened the door and exchanged a few words to the man, before signing a piece of paper and taking the cage from him. He shut the door and grinned, "Okay, let me just get changed."

He disappeared and returned minutes later in a hazmat suit, wielding an axe, "Let's do this!"

"Uh hell no!" Kai protested, "I am not watching a live killing!"

"Then go to another room!" Lloyd yelped, "Cole, do what you gotta do."

"NO!" Seliel ran forward, "It's me or the turkey, Cole!"

Cole shook his head, "Don't make me do this, baby." Zane perked up, "What if we gave it a name?"

Pixal sighed, "You too?!"

"How about...Cakey?"

Cole gasped, "You wouldn't!"

Cakey was the name of Cole's pet rock from when he was a child. It was very special to him, because it looked like a cake.

"Go ahead, Cole. Kill Cakey."

"You're so mean!"

"Okay, enough's enough! Cole, kill that goddamn turkey!"

Seliel dove forward, knocking the axe out of her boyfriend's hands, "No! You leave me with no choice. Kai, grab the cage."

"On it."

"Retreat to the bedroom!"

The trio sprinted into the bedroom, slamming and locking the door behind them. 

Nya growled, "THIS APARTMENT WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF CAKEY!"

"Can we not call him that?!"

Morro marched over and pounded on the door, "Open up!"

"Never!"

Skylor gritted her teeth, "That's it! Nya, where's your toolbox?"

Nya disappeared and returned with the box and handed it to the redhead, who set it down, pulling out several tools. Working quickly and quietly, she unscrewed the door off his hinges, before Morro lifted it and dumped it to a side.

"Y'know I could've saved us a lot of time, right?" Lloyd asked, forming a ball of energy in his hands.

"I do not need my apartment collapsing today, thank you very much!" Nya snapped, before storming in, "Give. Us. The. Turkey!"

"No!" Seliel opened the window, before unlocking the door, "Go, little Cakey! Be free, fly away!" The turkey stumbled out of the cage. "Turkeys can't fly!" Pixal yelped.

Kai, Zane and Seliel started backing up, "W-Why is he looking at us like that?" Sure enough, the turkey, or Cakey, eyeballed the group.

"Run!" Zane yelled. They piled into the bathroom and locked the door. Morro grinned, "This is going really great, you know!"

Nya pulled out her phone and dialled a number, "Hey, Dilara! Just wondering...does Nadakhan still have his hunting rifle? No, I don't wanna kill anyone....actually there's a turkey loose in my apartment and we're all kinda...locked in the bathroom?"

"Hold on, NADAKHAN!"

"Yes?"

"It's for you. Get your rifle ready."

"Huh...hello?"

"Oh, hi, sorry to interrupt, but could you swing by my apartment as fast as possible...with your hunting rifle?"

"NO! WE ARE NOT KILLING CAKEY!"

"CAN WE NOT CALL HIM THAT?!"

"ALL OF YOU, SHUT UP!"

"...So you're all locked in a bathroom, with live turkey on the loose in your apartment?"

"That...sums it up, yeah."

"Well, all I can say is...Happy Thanksgiving!"

"What? No do not hang up on me- and he hung up on me."

"Okay, Plan B. We escape through the window and call Animal Services and spend Thanksgiving at McDonalds!" Lloyd opened the bathroom window and everyone climbed out. The wind caused it to slam shut behind them. Kai raised his hand, "Sis...you remembered your keys, didn't you?"

"...I did not."

Morro grinned, "Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro