30) The Fight

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Faster (Y/N)!!"

"I'm t-trying Kardama!!"

"You need to go faster!!"

"I'm g-going as f-fast as I c-can!!" I said nearly out of breath.

"You're not going to surpass yourself, if you do not push past your own limitations!" He said, as threw a kick towards my face, which I blocked with my own wrist.

"Y-yeah? Well I k-know my own limitations." I said, panting hard, as he gave me a slight glare.
"What... Don't look at me like that." I said, and he smirked.

"Let me ask you this, if your enemy knew of your limitations, do you think they would stop and let you take a rest?" He asked sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes they would, in fact, they would probably insist on bringing me ramen noodles and tea as well!" I said crossing my arms, smirking, while Kardama let out a heavy sigh.
"Listen here buddy, its different when it's an actual life or death situation." I copped back and he chuckled.

"Is that an excuse I hear, misses I'm gonna do whatever it takes to be the best shinobi out there?" He asked and I sighed.

"Ya know, I think I liked it better when you didn't know how to be sarcastic nor mock me." I mumbled and he smirked.

"What can I say? Months around you, can change a person." He chuckled, and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever chuckles." I said giggling.

"Are you chicken?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"What did you just say?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I believe as the kids would say now adays... Bawk bawk bawk bawka" He said imitating a chicken.

"Oh it's on now!" I said, as I allowed our eyes to glow.

"Atta girl!" Kardama cheered as we ran towards each other, though I waited for him to make the first move.

"Dark blazing fire!" Kardama yelled, as roaring black flames shot from his hands and mouth, and I did a back flip to escape their deadly burns.
"Nice!" Kardama said, as I smirked and slid across the training grounds.

"Night-lights crystallization!!" I yelled out, as bright crystals filled with acidic water shot out, countering the flames, making Kardama have to dodge the remaining crystals that shot out.

"Nice counter attack (Y/N)!!" Kardama yelled out, as I was gasping for air.

"T-thanks I-" I was suddenly caught on Kardama's back, saving me from hitting the ground.
"T-thanks." I added, and he chuckled.

"Maybe I pushed you a bit too far..." Kardama said feeling guilty.

"No. You were right. If you were the enemy, you wouldn't hesitate to kill me at my weakest points in battle." I said and he nodded, before I slowly pushed myself off of him.

"I do think we should call it a day." He said, and I smiled.

"Now that is something I can agree on." I said, as he ruffled my sweaty head.
"Hey, did you know that tonight is the Chinese Lantern Festival?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"What is that?" He asked and I got excited.

"It's only the coolest festival in town! It's absolutely breathtaking. Lights everywhere, yummy food, fantastic decorations!!" I said excitedly, as Kardama smiled at me.

"What is it for?"

"It's to honor our fallen shinobi!" I said.

"That sounds nice." He said.

"You know what? You're going, I'm taking you!" I said excitedly and he smiled.

"I'm sure Kakashi is going to take you, and I wouldn't want to impose-"

"Nonsense! You're going. Kakashi can come with us too if he wants too, and if not, then it will be just you and me then!" I said, and he chuckled.

"Well... Alright then, if you insist." He said, and I chuckled.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes Karda?"

"Do you think I should cut my hair?" He asked and I looked at his long light brown hair.

"Why? Do you want too?" I asked him.

"Well, I do believe my hair is something I've been holding on to as a reminder of my past. Recently I've just had a change, I just wanted another's opinion." He said and I smiled.

"Well, it is your hair. Ultimately it's up to you! I think either way you'll look quite dashing! Just do whatever you want to do." I said smiling and he nodded.

"Thanks (Y/N)."

"Kardama?" I asked sweetly, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

"Now that I have my strength back, can I try out this new jutsu I've been working on, on you? It shouldn't hurt. I just want to see if it actually works." I asked, batting my eyelashes and he sighed, and nodded, as I smirked.
"I've been working out the trajectory, and theologically it should work... I just-"

"What's it called?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Hmm... One thousand years of death!" I said excitedly and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"If it's not going to hurt me, don't you think title is a little misleading?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Ah don't be a baby, and just help me okay?" I asked and he nodded.
"Okay... For this to work, I need you to turn around." I said, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Why would I-"

"Don't ask questions, just be a man and turn around." I interrupted and he turned around. I bit my lip before smirking deviously. I crouched down to the ground, and positioned my hands accordingly.

"Why are you down-"

"ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!!" I yelled out, as I shoved two fingers up his butt, making him shoot in the air, holding his butt, as he let out a sharp cry. I fell to the ground in laughter, as he got up and rubbed his butt.
"W-well I-it w-works..." I mutter out while laughing hard. Kardama waddled his way over to my body, and crossed his arms, glaring down at me with golden watery eyes. My laughter slowly died down, and I sat up.
"Hey don't give me that look Karda! I'm sorry" I said, and he couldn't help but smile at the nickname.

"Just... Never do that treacherous abomination of a jutsu again." He said, and I nodded.

"I won't do it to you again." I said, and he nodded.

"Fair enough." He said, as he helped me off the ground.

"Race you home?" I asked, as he nodded and suddenly took off.
"W-WAIT!! I DIDN'T SAY GO!!" I yelled out, as I heard him laughing.
"Dammit." I mumbled.
"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" I said, we started running, through the training grounds.
"You! Go through the village!!" I yelled out, as I ran through the woods, splitting up with myself.

*Shadow Clone P.O.V*

I ran through the Village, jumping over kids, carts, and animals. I was ahead of my actual self, because the real me tripped over her own feet, because she's stupid. One could argue that... I'm her better half! Badum tsk.

I made it out of the busy village and was in the alleyway close to my house, when I was suddenly grabbed by my arm, and my lips were slammed against someone else's. In a panic, noticed it was Kakashi, and melted into the kiss, before he pulled away.

"What's the rush babe?" He asked, and I chuckled.

"I can't talk right now! Besides, I think you need to know that I'm not actually-"

"HEY KASHI!! I LOVE YOU!! BYE KAKASHI!!!" (Y/N) yelled, as she ran passed us, making Kakashi look at her and then me confused, and I giggled.

"You just made out with a shadow clone! Between you and me, tell me, I have to know? Am I a good kisser?" I asked somewhat sarcastically, and he rolled his eyes.
"Oh well... I'm racing Kardama back to the house, meet me there Kakabaka! Gotta Blast!" I said before I disappeared, leaving my boyfriend annoyed.

Is it too late to not fall in love with her? Kakashi thought to himself chuckling, before he went to (Y/N)'s house.

*(Y/N) P.O.V*

I made it to the door, with Kardama, nowhere in sight. I looked around, before I jumped in victory.
"Haha! I win!!" I said doing my happy dance, as Kardama slowly walked his way to my house.
"What's up loser?" I asked, ruffling his hair.

"You only won because I took a wrong turn, and got lost!" He said in defeat and I giggled.

"Now don't make excuses, just because you got beat by a fifteen, almost sixteen year old girl. That sounds just like Kakashi." I said laughing, and he chuckled.

"What sounds just like me?" Kakashi asked, walking up, looking at the two of us.

"Making excuses as to why you're always late or getting beat up by me!" I said, as he pulled me into a warm hug.
"Did you know, Kakashi used to always be on time for everything! Now he's worse than I am!" I said giggling, as Kakashi kissed the top of my head, through his mask. Kardama smiled at the two of us.
"Oh babe! I learned a new jutsu! You'd like it!" I said excitedly as he raised an eyebrow. Kardama got widened and laughed awkwardly.
"Kardama let me try it out on him! He thinks it's absolutely amazing. You should let me try it out on you too! It may come in handy some day!" I said, and Kakashi looked at Kardama who looked scared.

"W-well, I-if you'll both excuse me." He said before clearing his throat.
"I'm going to take a shower." He said, heading in the house.

"What did you do to him? The face he just had, made me almost feel bad for him." He said and I giggled.

"If you want to know, let me do it on you?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Your smile looks as if you're up to no good (Y/N)." He replied and I giggled.

"What? Are you chicken?" I teased and he glared at me.
"Turn around." and he slowly turned around. I got down quickly.

"Wait- I changed my mind I-"

"ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!" I yelled as I watched Kakashi fly up and hit his head on the roof, as I busted out laughing. Kakashi growled at me, making me run up the stairs into my room, with him quickly following.
"Oh please don't kill me..." I said as he slowly made his way over to me, pulling his mask down, showing his handsome smirking face.
"Heh... I love you?" I said getting up, making my way over to Kakashi, as he wrapped his arms around me.

"You're not a shadow clone right?" He asked, and I giggled.

"I don't know... Am I?" I questioned and he rolled his eye, as I pulled his mask down.

"You wouldn't mind if I kissed you then?" He asked with a smirk, as I giggled.

"Kiss me like you miss me." I said giggling and he leaned down, planting a soft kiss on my lips, before pulling away.

"So I was thinking..." he trailed off and I raised an eyebrow, as he started to lightly leave a trail of kisses on my neck.
"You." Kiss.
"Me." Kiss.
"Chinese Festival." Kiss.
"Then my place." He said kissing my lips and I giggled, as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"That sounds amazing." I said, before I kissed his lips.
"But..."

"But?"

"We will have to add Kardama in the Chinese festivities part." I said and he groaned.

"Really?" He asked slightly annoyed.

"Did I stutter?"

"No, but I can make you." He said playfully, caressing my cheek, and I giggled.

"Cheeky little shit." I mumbled, kissing his lips.
"But yes really, I've already invited him! He's never been, and I already promised I'd take him. Besides, you never want to go to these things, and I always have to drag you, you loser!" I said, and he huffed.

"I was going to surprise you." He said with fake sadness and I giggled.

"Aw my poor little Kakashi... How about you surprise me with the little after party at your place?" I said suggestively, and he chuckled.

"I guess I could work something out." He said.

"Hmm, I'll make it worth your while." I said before I kissed his lips.

"I like the sound of that." He replied huskily, and I pulled away, starting to take my clothes off to change.
"If you wanted to not wait until after the festival, you could have just told me." He teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Just shut up." I said, as I threw on my long sleeved shirt, and some shorts. I threw my hair up, in a high ponytail and looked at Kakashi.
"I'm ready." I said, and he smiled, walking over to me.

"How did I get so lucky?" He asked, and I giggled.

"I ask myself the same question... How did you get so lucky?" I said winking and he rolled his eye.
"You know you love me."

"Sometimes I think, I regret that decision." He teased and I gasped, hitting his arm.

"Let's go you loser! I'm sure Kardama is waiting on us." I said, and he groaned, but I pulled his mask up and giggled.

"I'm sure, he can wait a little longer." Kakashi said, and I giggled.

"Just think about the reward I'll give you, if you're good today." I said winking, walking out of the room, heading downstairs to see Kardama just patiently waiting.
"Are you two ready?" I asked as they both made their way over to the door where I was. They both nodded, and I smiled.
"Then let's go!" I said excitedly as we all headed to the festival.

~

The sky was beautiful, filled with bright Chinese lanterns. The sound of children's giggles filled the air. The aroma of different foods, filled my nose, making my stomach growl. Kakashi grabbed ahold my hand, and I squeezed it lightly.

"What is that?" Kardama asked me, as he pointed to people near a fountain.

"It's a fountain." Kakashi said in a 'duh are you stupid' voice. I elbowed him, making him grunt.

"It's a fallen fountain. Inside of the fountain are white lilies that float on top of the water. It represents our version of peace, and honoring a fallen member of the Leaf." I said smiling at him.
"Kakashi and I usually put two in, for our teammates." I added.

"Would it be alright if I put one in?" He asked and I nodded.

"It's for leaf villagers only. It's against the rules to let another do so." Kakashi said interrupting me. I elbowed him again.

"Kardama has been in the village long enough. But if you want to be rude about it Kakashi, then I'll put my lily in the water in honor of whoever his fallen is." I said, and Kakashi crosses his arms.

"Whatever." He mumbled and I chuckled.

"Kard- Hey where did he go?" I asked confused. Kakashi pointed over to Kardama who was getting playfully attacked by children. I couldn't help but smile, at the scene.

Kakashi felt slightly jealous as he watched his girl, watching someone else, with eyes she had only shown him.

"Isn't that cute? The kids like him too! Ya know... You could learn from them." I teased.

"Pfsh Whatever." Kakashi mumbled.

Kardama reached into his pocket and handed the children lollipops, while he patted their heads, sending them on their way. He made his way over to the stand where they sold lilies. He purchased three before heading back over to (Y/N) and Kakashi.

"Here." He said, handing Kakashi and I lilies.

"Oh Kardama! You didn't have to do that!" I said, as I took one of the lilies.

"Nonsense, you guys have done nothing but show me kindness, it's the least I could do, to pay some sort of respect." He said, as he handed one to Kakashi.

Dammit. I still don't like you... Kakashi thought to himself, as he took the flower.

"Thanks... Kardama." He said softly, making Kardama and I look at him wide eyed, before I smiled.

Hmmm, keep that up Kakashi, and I'll give you the best head you'll ever have in your life.

"You're welcome Kakashi." Kardama said, giving a warm smile, as I grabbed Kakashi's hand, and Kardama's arm, and we made our way over to the fountain. I got down on my knees and placed my lily in the giant fountain, watching as the water made it sink, before it came back up to the surface.

For you, Obito.

Kakashi bent down, and placed his lily in the fountain, looking up at the moonlight.

For you, Rin.

Kardama bent down after Kakashi and I stood back up. He placed the lily delicately into the water, as he looked up at the moon, with saddened eyes. He stood up, and I gave him a halfhearted smile, as the three of us made our way through the lightened village. My stomach tumbled again, and Kardama raised an eyebrow.

"I'll be right back." Kardama said, eying something, as he walked away leaving Kakashi and I alone. Kakashi and I continued to stroll around, until we stopped near a small band that was playing the flute, guitar, and little bongos.

"May I have this dance?" Kakashi asked, and I raised an eyebrow, before I took his hand, and he and I slow danced under the Chinese lanterns.

"I'll have you know, that I cannot dance, so if I step on your- shit sorry... Ha" I said, stepping on Kakashi's toes, and he chuckled, as he twirled me around. He pulled me into his chest, as we swayed back and forth.
"You know, I'm proud of you." I said, as I listened to his heartbeat that slightly raced.

"It's not that hard, you just move your feet." He teased and I giggled.

"That's not what I meant. I'm proud of you for being nicer to Kardama tonight. I know you don't want to hear this Kashi... But I don't think he's that bad of guy. In fact, I bet you two would be great friends if you just gave him the chance." I said, and he shook his head.

"I don't like him, and that won't change, I'm sorry." He said and I sighed.

"I know... But you also didn't like Obito that much, until his final moments Kashi... Kardama would never replace Obito, but I don't want the future to repeat itself... Just give him a shot... Please? For me?" I asked, and he sighed.

"Fine. But just because I love you brat." He whispered, and I ran my hands through his hair.

"I love you too jerk." I teased, and he chuckled.

"Here you go (Y/N)." Kardama said, as I broke away from Kakashi. He handed me Dango on a stick. My eyes widened, and lit up.
"I would have gotten you one Kakashi, but (Y/N) said you didn't like them." Kardama added, as I took the delicious stick from his hands. I licked my lips, before I plopped one in my mouth, chewing the sweet yumminess in my mouth.

"Yum!" I said cheerfully.
"I haven't had one of these in so long, thanks to Kaka over here, and his boring non sweet tooth!" I teased, and Kakashi rolled his eye.

"I just don't want unnecessary food in my stomach. It's just my ninja way." Kakashi copped back.

"It's boring taste buds! That's what it is." I copped back playfully, and Kakashi rolled his eyes.
"What do you think?" I asked Kardama who took a bite.

"... This is quite exquisite, I must admit." He said, and Kakashi sighed, rolling his eye annoyed.

"Would you look at that Kashi, looks like I found my new bestie!" I said playfully, as I finished my dango. Kakashi pulled away from me and crossed his arms.
"He probably wants real food in his boring stomach." I said jokingly to Kardama, who chuckled. Kakashi raised an eyebrow.

Boring huh? Kakashi thought to himself.

"Let's get some Barbecue!" I said, as I pulled the two boys to the BBQ shop. I sat down next to Kakashi while Kardama sat across from us. We ordered our meats and drinks, and began to cook it in front of us, and eat it as well. After we finished, we sat there, and Kakashi got up to go to the bathroom.

"Kardama?"

"Yes (Y/N)?"

"May I ask, who did you honor in the fallen fountain?" I asked, and he looked up at me with saddened eyes.

"My first bond." He said, as I nodded.

"The girl you told me about right?"

"Yes. Her name was Karui." He said and I looked at him with sorrow.

"You know, I think a big reason you don't have anyone special, is because you hang on to the special bond you two shared. I know she'll cherish that forever... But I don't think Karui would want you to be alone forever." I said, and he frowned.

"No one wants a broken pawn (Y/N). It's a rare case." He stated, and I looked at him.

"Kardama. You're not some broken pawn. You're a human being. It's okay to be and feel hurt. Everyone wants someone, and I'm certain that any girl, would be more than lucky to have you Karda... You're an exceptional shinobi, and an amazing friend. You're very strong. And you're not an ugly dude in the slightest. You have a beautiful heart. There's a girl out there, especially for you. You just have to find her." I stated giving him a warm smile.

"Thank you. I appreciate that." Kardama said, as Kakashi came back from the bathroom, and looked all grumpy.

"Did you fall in?" I teased and he scowled at me.

"Not now." He said blankly and I looked at him confused.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" I asked concerned.

"I said, not now (Y/N)." Kakashi spat, and Kardama and I made awkward eye contact.

"If you two want, I can go. I-"

"That would be greatly appreciated." Kakashi said harshly.

"Kakashi..." I hissed, as he looked annoyed.

"What? He offered, I'm just saying it would be appreciated..." Kakashi said nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders.

"It's fine. I had a great night, I'll find my way home. Goodnight (Y/N). Kakashi." He said, before he put some money on the table and left. Kakashi then stood up and began to walk out of restaurant.

"And where do you think you're going?!" I asked, following him. He stopped and turned around.

"I'm going home." He said, and I frowned.

"Kakashi what happened?" I asked softly, and he shook his head.

"Not here." He said, and he kept walking.

"Now stop, and talk to me. You were doing so well! But if you think I'm going to go to your place after that stunt, you're mistaken." I said, and he stopped and turned around, to look at me.

"I didn't say I wanted you to come with me, now did I?" He said in a smartass tone.

"What happened?!" I asked louder.

"You're going to cause a scene." He said calmly.

"I'll cause one, if you don't start talking." I said, smirking.

"Oh yeah?"

"Damn straight. So spill it." I said, and he smirked, before he picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.
"Put me down! Kakashi!! Put me down this instant!!" I said, hitting his back, and he just chuckled, as he carried me to his place. He unlocked the door, and went inside before closing the door. He set me down, and I rubbed my clothing off.
"Really? Was that really necessary?" I asked and he nodded, before he sat down on the couch.

"Yes. As a matter of fact, it was." He said sarcastically, making me roll my eyes., and huff.

"Whatever. Will you just tell me what's bothering you? I hate to see you like this." I asked, as I sat down next to him on the couch. He let out a frustrated sigh. Kakashi began to explain what he was upset about, in the most generic, confusing way, he possibly could. But what I got from it was, he was worried that I would leave him for Kardama.

"You have absolutely nothing to worry about. I only have eyes for you Kakashi." I stated, looking at him.

"Doesn't seem like it to me." He said grumpily.
"Oh Kardama you're so funny! Oh Kardama you're so cute!!" He mocked me.

"Okay first of all, I don't sound like that. Besides, I never said any of that huggabaloo." I said annoyed, crossing my arms in frustration.
"You're being paranoid."

"I'm being paranoid?!" He questioned, as I crossed my arms.
"You're practically always praising him! It's like you've put him on this pedestal! You're my girlfriend, not his."

"I do not." I said offensively, before sighing.
"And besides, I know your my boyfriend, not him!! Which is exactly why I wanted to know what was bothering you!!" I explained, as he looked grumpy.

"You don't even take the time to understand how I feel. You're always defending him."

"Because you're always bringing him down!!" I exclaimed in annoyance.
"You haven't said one kind thing about him since he's been here. You could be nice to him you know!! If you would just listen to me for once and get to know him, you'd see he is a good g-"

"See there you go!! Praising him!!" He interrupted, crossing his arms.
"What's next (Y/N)?! Are you going to suck his dick too?" He asked, glaring at me, making my heart shatter.

Keep being an asshole and damn right I will just to piss you off. I sighed, taking a deep breath, to calm myself from saying anything I would regret.

"I'm going to pretend that you didn't just think so lowly of me Kakashi." I said sadly, as I noticed his eye softened for a split second, before hardening again.
"And for you information you dumb Kakahead, I didn't call him cute, or funny. I said he wasn't a bad guy."

"Any girl would be lucky to have you Kardama. You're not ugly in the slightest way!" He said in a mocking tone, raising an eyebrow, smirking as if he caught me in the act.

"Okay? And? I'm not wrong!! He's not a bad guy! I was trying to be a friend to him! I can't just hate him like you can Kakashi." I said as I put my hands on top of his, which he quickly moved it away.

"Of course you can't, because you're so far up his ass." He mumbled.

"Speaking of asses, you should stop being one!" I copped at him and he chuckled.

"Yet, you suddenly can't hear me when I say you shouldn't trust him! Whatever." He said rolling his eye.
"The second you stop flirting with another man in front of me, and behind my back, I'll stop being an 'ass'." He said, lowly and calmly.

Okay obviously this isn't getting through that thick head of his. I need to calm down, and show him that I love him.

"Will you just come stay the night with me? We can stay quiet and think this through our heads, and then speak and try and fix this, when we get to my place. It seems you weren't there for the whole conversation." I said to him with pleading eyes.

"No thanks, I'm sure you'd rather spend it with your new boyfriend Kardama." He spat out, harshly.

"Okay now you're actually acting childish." I said crossing my arms, annoyed.

"Well then, welcome to my world." He said drastically, crossing his arms.

"And what the hell is that supposed to mean?!" I asked, raising my voice lightly.

"It's what I deal with. Every. Single. Day. While I'm dating you." He said coldly, and I huffed.

"Oh yeah?!"

"Yeah!!" He said taunting me, getting in my face, before he backed off again.
"You insult me around everyone!! You're always complaining! Oh Kakashi you're so boring! Oh Kakashi starves me! You're such an asshole!!" He said mocking me again, and I huffed.

Kakashi is never like this... This is so out of character for him, why can't he get his dick out of his ass, and just fucking get it through his damn head that I just... ugh!!

"You never listen to me!! I tell you not to do something, and you do it!! It's not cute. You could get killed (Y/N)!! Then what?! Huh?! I tell you, I don't trust someone and you yet want to befriend them and rub it in my face. I love you dammit!! But you'd rather flirt with a man you don't even know, when I'm right here." He said angrily, sounding slightly hurt, and I couldn't help but frown, before I stood my ground.

"I didn't even flirt with him Kakashi!!"

"You ate dango with him, and then talked bad about me while doing so!!"

"YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE DANGO!" I shouted, making him jump. I was absolutely done with this argument.
"And I didn't say anything other than tease you for not liking it!! I've teased you for worse things!! Hell, you tease me too!! It's what we do!! It's how we work!! You act like I called you something hurtful!!" I responded.

"What is hurtful, is the fact that you want to start telling another man, that I don't like, if I haven't made that clear, how any woman would be lucky to have him, while I'm not around. How is that supposed to make me feel?!" He asked and I sighed.

"You don't understand why I said what I said. It wasn't flirting, it's called being a supportive friend. Do you really think that I really want to cheat on you? Especially with him? And second off, do you think I'd be stupid enough to cheat on you, while you're around?!" I asked, and he chuckled.

"You've done stupider things, at this point, I wouldn't put it past you." He stated.

Ouch...

"I'm not going to just sit here and let you talk down to me, as if that's okay. Especially when I'm not guilty of any of these ridiculous accusations. If you're really going to be a titty baby about it then maybe..."

"Then what?!" He growled, and I sighed.

"I'm going to stop myself now from saying shit that would just hurt us, stupid things I don't mean. I'm not you, I don't want to intentionally hurt you, just because I'm mad!!" I spat, and he chuckled darkly.

"Do it. I dare you." He growled and I sighed.

"Obviously trying to sweetly fix this, isn't going to go through your thick head!! So you listen right now, and you listen real fucking good Kakashi!!" I said stepping up and started poking his chest.
"I don't want Kardama! I don't like Kardama, not in any way other than as a comrade! The only man I want is you!! I want your kisses!! I want your love!! I gave myself to you!! I tell you that I love you!! I'm in love with you!! The only man's name I want to scream is yours!! The only person I want to wake up next to is you!! I make love to you!!" I yelled. I snatched his hand and placed it on my chest, where my heart was and I let out a heavy breath.
"This heart, my heart, only beats for you." I said sadly, before I took his hand away from me.
"And if you can't get that through your fucking skull, then obviously something is wrong here!!" I said in frustration.
"I don't want to be that girl who, whenever she fights with her man, she makes it feel like it's his fault. This fight is our fault. But hearing you say what you said... I have a right to feel heartbroken too." I stated angrily, slowly turning into sadness, and I ended up looking at a wide eyed Kakashi. He quickly went back to looking unfazed and annoyed.

Kakashi tried his hardest to calm down. He knew she loved him. He knew every last word she said was true. He loved her, he loved her so fucking much, and it drove him crazy. He used to never show his jealousy, not even when this happened with Obito. But he couldn't stop himself, he couldn't stop the next words that came out of his mouth.

"If you're so heart broken, then maybe you should go spread your legs for Kardama. It seems to be the only thing you want to do anymore anyways." Kakashi said, making my blood boil. I stood there for a few seconds, trying to calm myself down.

He doesn't mean that (Y/N)... He's just upset...

I tried to calm myself down, but I found myself only getting angrier as the seconds passed. I couldn't control myself any longer, and I smacked the absolute living hell out of Kakashi.

"You know what?! Fuck being civil. Go fuck yourself Kakashi Hatake." I spat in anger, and I heard him growl at me. His face turning red from that slap, where a hand print started to form.

"Just go to your precious Kardama." He said annoyed, and I hit my breaking point.

"You know what?! Fine!!!" I shouted, and he glared at me.

"What?!" He asked annoyed, and I growled.

"I'm going to go." I said, going to the door, and grabbing the knob.
"And since you're so fucking persistent on me sleeping with another man... Then fine!! I'll let those fucking dreams of yours comes true." I growled.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" He said, walking over to me, but keeping a distance crossing his arms. I smirked in anger.

Just leave (Y/N), don't say anything stupid.

"I'm going home. And when I get home, I'm going straight to Kardama's room." I said angrily.

"Stop. You don't mean that." Kakashi said blankly.

"Oh I fucking do now. And I hope that he fucks me so much better than you. I hope he fucking makes me scream his name so loud, that you and the rest of Konoha hears it, every time you try to sleep. I hope when my nails scratch his back, you fucking feel it." I said nearly monotone. I saw Kakashi clench his hand tight, indicating that he was pissed.

I would never sleep with another man, but now I'm just being a bitch because I can be.

"Stop." He growled.

"What?! You want me to sleep with him so fucking bad, so you can be 'right!!' You insinuated more than once that I'm just some whore!! Might as well play the fucking part right?!" I said rudely.

"I didn't-"

"So why don't I just let him fuck me until I can't walk!! And while I'm fucking at it, I hope he makes me forget all about you while I'm with him!! Hell!! While I'm at it, I'll just ask him to help me restore our clan! Good fucking night!" I said ruthlessly, as I opened the door, and started to stomp out. Kakashi suddenly grabbed ahold of my wrist, and yanked me back into his house, catching me in his arms, so I wouldn't fall on the floor from force. He shut the door quickly.

"Let me the fuck go!!" I yelled at him, as he slammed me against the wall. I was angry at him, staring him down, as he lifted up his forehead protector, opening both of his eyes. He looked livid.

I bet I went too far... Fuck it, the bastard deserves it!!

"What?! You going to hurt me with your sharingan?!" I growled as he quickly lifted his hand. I couldn't help but flinch in fear of him slapping me, but I then felt his hand caressing my cheek. I opened my eyes, and looked into his, noticing how hurt he looked. Anger soon took over, as he grunted, before his other hand went to my throat. He didn't squeeze, he just held it there.
"Kakashi!! What the fu-" he cut me off by slamming his lips against mine hungrily, and roughly.

I can't give into him... Whatever you do, don't give in...

"Why do you do this to me huh?!" He asked, as I growled.

"Get the fuck off of me, before I force you off." I said in anger, showing him my golden eyes, and he chuckled darkly.

"I don't think you will." He said cockily. I quickly made sure my hair and eyes glowed, and he looked at me, as he shook his head, before he started to kiss my jawline.

"This isn't a game.Don't fucking touch me Kakashi, I'm so pissed, at you, it's not even funny." I growled.

"If you really wanted me off, you would have used your powers the second I grabbed your wrist, and pulled you in here." He growled huskily in my ear before, he bit on the skin below my ear, sucking on it harshly. I bit my lip, trying to not give him the satisfaction he was seeking.
"How many times, do I have to tell you that you're fucking mine?" He asked, has he bit my skin hard. I wince, and tried not to give in, but a loud moan, escaped my lips.

I can't give into what he wants. He doesn't fucking deserve it.

His hand that caressed my face, went down and groped me, from outside of pants, making me bite my lip, to suppress the moan, but he wouldn't stop adding pressure.

"Not Kardama's. No one else's. Just mine." He said, as his hand left my neck and he started to pepper it with kisses.

"K-Kakashi...S-stop." I moaned and growled at the same time. He stopped and looked me in the eyes.

Why do you do this to me? Dammit...

"No matter how angry I am, I will never force you to do anything you don't want to do." He said huskily, before he pulled away from me, but stayed close enough for our bodies to touch.
"I know we are both pissed. If you want me to stop, then tell me now, and I will. You can go home, and go to bed in your room, alone, and when we cool off, we can talk about this. But if you don't tell me what you want in the next ten seconds, then don't be mad at me when fuck you until you beg me to stop." He growled, and I bit my lip. He moved far enough away, so I could leave if I wanted too.

"Ten." He said blankly.
"Nine." He counted, taking off his forehead protector, throwing it to the ground.

You should leave.

"Eight." He said biting his bottom lip, as I stared into his eyes intensely, before looking up at the ceiling.

He doesn't deserve it (Y/N).

"Seven."
"Six."

Dammit (Y/N)... Move your legs!!

"Five."
"Four."

"P-please... Just..."

"Yes?" He asked as I sighed.

"I don't..." I sighed, before I turned and faced him, as my eyes began to water.

"(Y/N)?" He asked worriedly, staring at me with both eyes full of concern.
"Baby?" He asked quickly.

"Do you really think I... Kakashi- I love you. I don't want you thinking anything less. I would never... What I meant is... I don't want to... Fuck I can't talk." I said, sniffling. A tear slid down my face, as my mind raced, analyzing the situation.

"(Y/N)..." He mumbled, as his eyes widened, as he finally realized what he said.
"Shit...I didn't mean what I said (Y/N)... I'm so sorry. I was just so mad I- You mean everything to me. Everything. I just got so jealous, I tried to stop myself I did."

"He lost his bond." I said sadly.

"What?" Kakashi asked confused.

"Kardama. He lost the person he was destined to be with, his bond, a few weeks before he lost the rest of his family. That's why I said the things I said. He deserves to let go, and find happiness. I wasn't trying to flirt with him. I was just trying to encourage him to be happy, and to feel good about himself. I have you, why would I want anyone else?" I asked. He opened his mouth to reply, but I stopped him.
"I need you to trust me Kakashi. Love never works without trust. I think if you trusted me enough to give him a chance, you'd come to find out, you both might understand each other more than you think..." I said, as I looked down to my feet.

"I'll try, I promise... Just please forgive me." He said, as I opened the door.

"I need some time alone Kakashi. I'll see you tomorrow." I said, as I began to walk out.

"Where are you going?" He asked, as he quickly grabbed my hand, and I frowned.

"I'm going home Kakashi." I said, and he looked at me confused.
"I love you Kakashi. I really do. But the things you said... They really hurt me. I can't be here with you, and pretend that I'm okay with what you said. I know that I wasn't any better, but I think it's best for the both of us to sleep alone tonight." I said, as I started to walk out the door.

"W-Wait." He said grabbing my arm, pulling me into a hug.
"I am sorry (Y/N)." He said, with hurt in his voice.

"I am sorry too... I love you Kakashi." I said, and he frowned.

"I love you too. Please, let me at least walk you home." He offered and I shook my head.

"If I do that, I won't have the strength to let you walk home by yourself, and that will just defeat the purpose of me going home tonight in the first place." I said lightly chuckling. I pulled away from him, and started to walk down the stairs, to the front door.

"I can't convince you to stay can I?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I love you... But no. Now go back upstairs, so it's easier for me to go home you jerk." I teased.

"Okay brat... I love you too." He said, as he turned around, and I went home.

I'm such an idiot...I need to fix this. Kakashi thought to himself, as he frowned.

Kakashi would never tell her this, but he wasn't going to let her go home alone. He kept his distance, but made sure to stay close enough, just in case something happened. He followed her all the way home, and climbed up the tree near her window, making sure she was safe. He watched her go into her room, and then open her window, letting the cool late September air in her room. There was a knock on her door, and she went to open it.

Kardama... Kakashi glared lightly, at the half naked male, in his girl's room, but kept his eyes on the two of them.

"I'm surprised you're home. I figured you'd be with Kakashi." He said, and I frowned.

"We had a small fight, I figured it was best that I just come home." I said sadly.
"Did you just get out of the shower?" I asked looking at his head wrapped in a towel. He nodded.

"Would you like to talk about it?" He asked and I sighed.

"I love him a lot Karda. I trust him. I know he loves me too. B-but I know he doesn't trust me around you." I said sadly, and Kardama busted out laughing, I raised an eyebrow.
"Hey I don't know what's funny?" I asked and he chuckled.

"What? Does he think you're going to attack me with your lady regions?" He asked, and I looked at him confused.

"If that's your way of saying sex, then yes. He thinks I'm going to leave him and do the do with you." I said, and he chuckled.
"Or he did? I don't know any more honestly. I just wish he would trust me, know where my priorities are with him and with you I guess." I added.

"I could tell him I'm gay?" He questioned.

"Are you?" I asked and he shook his head.
"Well then no." I said giggling.

"There's that smile." He said, and blushed.
"I'll just go up to him and say Kakashi Hatake of the Hidden Leaf, I want to request a threesome with your girlfriend." And my eyes widened.

Oh the fuck you don't. Kakashi thought to himself.

"Why in the world would you do that?!" I asked confused and he chuckled.

"To see your reaction." He said playfully, and I hit his arm.

"Don't do that!! If he ever heard that, even if you're joking, he'd kill us both!" I said and he chuckled.

"Hmm, it would be kind of funny to see his face." He said and I shook my head laughing.

"Oh! Let's go get the spare bedroom fixed! I totally forgot-"

"There's no need to (Y/N). Your mother helped set it up, after your brother came home." He said.

"Oh, okay." I said with a smile.

"Want to see what I did while you were away?" He asked and I nodded.

"Wait... should I be scared?" I asked and he nodded.

"Very." He said, as his hands went up to his towel, and he pulled it down, showing his now short light brown caramel hair.

"Kardama!" I gasped, as I went to touch it.
"You cut your hair." I said and he nodded.

"I'm no longer the long haired loser." He said, and Kakashi frowned, feeling slightly bad.
"But besides that, I feel like I can finally start over. Find that special someone like you said..." He said and I smiled.

"Good you'll deserve it." I said.
"I'm sorry..." I said softly as he looked at him.

"What for?" He asked with furrowed brows.

"I know that Kakashi comes off harsh, but he really is a good guy. He's just not as easily open to the idea of new friends as I am, ya know? We've both lost a lot, and I think he's slightly scared of history repeating itself. It doesn't help that you are an Otoko yourself, and I guess us spending time with each other, bothers him. I meant what I said earlier Kardama, any girl will be lucky to have you, long hair or not." I added with a chuckle.
"I'm lucky to have you as a comrade, and I'm glad I get to know you. I know it will take some time, but I'm sure Kakashi will feel the same way." I said, as he nodded.

"There's no need to apologize. If I was in Kakashi's shoes, I'd feel the same way I'm sure. All of this is a crazy situation, and I know it will take time for everything to change for the better." He said, as I nodded.

"And it's all gonna start with this haircut!" I said somewhat jokingly, as he chuckled.

"It's all thanks to you (Y/N). You've changed me for the better, though I know you do that with everyone you meet." He said, as my eyes watered.

"Karda-"

"Kakashi will come around, in time. I know he will. He loves you, I bet he'd do anything and everything it takes, to keep you. Don't fret over it too much kiddo. And if not, I'll knock sense in him." He said, getting off my bed, and pulled me into a hug. I tensed up, but hugged him back.
"He'll protect you. He's your special someone, your bond. Give him a chance to redeem himself. I'd be jealous of a hunk like me, if I were him too." He said playfully, and I giggled.

Kakashi raised an eyebrow and huffed.

"But I'll give him this, he has someone very special, and for that, I'm jealous of him." He added and I smiled, as he pulled away from the hug.
"Goodnight (Y/N), rest easy."

"You too Kardama. And thank you." I said as he left my room. I smiled, before I turned my light out and laid in bed letting darkness take over my body.

Kakashi watched her fall asleep, before he climbed down the tree, and made his way over to Kardama's window. He climbed up the tree, and noticed the window was already opened, with Kardama sitting in the chair, waiting for him.

"I figured you would have come here sooner." He said, and Kakashi looked at him shocked.
"I could sense your chakra, that's how I knew she was home. What can I do for you Kakashi?" Kardama asked somewhat blankly.

"I uhm- I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked and Kakashi sighed.

"I'm not repeating myself." He said and Kardama chuckled.
"I want to show (Y/N) I trust her..."

"And you want my help?" He asked raising an eyebrow, as Kakashi let out a sigh.

"I guess yeah..."

"Well, come in and let's see what we can do? But first..." Kardama held his hand out, and Kakashi looked at it before he slowly reached out and shook his hand.
"I'm not interested in stealing your girl. If she was single, then yes I would be interested in her. But, I respect relationships." He said, and Kakashi felt somewhat relieved.
"Now," He said letting go of Kakashi's hand.
"What can we do to fix your relationship?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YIKES!!

Please don't hate me...

Whatcha think? Your thoughts on Kakashi's thoughts?

Lemme know what you would have done? Dumped him? Leave him? Fuck him? Be confused? Throw his body into a toaster?

Kakashi and Kardama Huh???

And now a note from your friendly neighborhood Author Chan...

I went to a 5sos concert. And it legit was the best concert I've ever been to??? Like I've always been a fan and loved them, but bruh, their concerts are on another level LOL Ugh they all kindle my loins.

Peace out Kakashi Scouts! ✌🏽

Posted: October 2, 2018

Edited: March 4, 2019

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro