30. Drunk Terrance Douglas Smiled.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Terrance's POV

The sun rays parted my eyes but they opened lazily and I saw a feminine figure by the window. She was wearing a mini skirt and a crop sweater and she had crossed her arms together and the wind blew over her. God, don't make her turn me on again. Yesterday, it took me a lot to control, myself. I could have claimed her

I smiled involuntarily when she sighed and shook her head, smiling a bit. She turned and caught me looking at her, again.

Oh shit! Why do I like looking at her? And why do I always get caught?

She blushed a bit and moved to sit by me .

"Morning baby." She greeted and my heart skipped a beat. I cursed under my breath when she flipped her hair onto her shoulders and I felt my heart thumping.

She tucked my hair back and rested her palm on my cheek while I narrowed my eyes at her. Deep down, I wished I could just grab her, touch, kiss and whisper into her ears.  

I rolled my eyes, pried off her hands and got up. I sauntered into the bathroom to then take my cold bath. During my bath, I heard the waiter bring in our food and leave.

Right after my bath, I wore a pair of jeans and came out of the bathroom.

Esther had eaten all of the food and even the empty
plate was begging not to be eaten as well.

"Esther, what the fuck?!" I interrobanged.

"What? Isn't the food mine only?" She asked and I spread my palm on my face

"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe." She sang and I tried not to smile.

What the..

Do I like her?! SHIT.

"Necesito..tres...disparos más." I slurred.

"Señor, ¿Estás seguro?" The bartender asked.

"Cállate, soy yo quien compra!" I growled and he gave it to me.

I chugged down the tequila as I tried to remember why I was even drinking.

I like Esther Douglas.

Fuck.

I like looking at her, touching her, having her by my side always. Why is she the only person that can make me feel feeling I don't wanna feel?

Is it because she's caring, lively, fun and good?

Shit.

Esther's POV

I grew so worried about Terrance. Where could he be? I felt lonely here. What if someone bursts in and kills me? When I caught him staring at me again, he wore a random shirt which didn't even fit his jeans and he walked out.

Weird.

A knock on the door sprang me onto my feet and I opened the door. Terrance was with some other guy who looked the same age as him.

"Señora, por favor, ¿conoce a este hombre?" He asked.

"Please I don't understand you." I said bluntly.

"Um..madam, do you know this man?" He asked.

"Oh yes, I do I do. He's my husband. Was he cheating on me? Why is drunk?" I asked.

"I found him lying on the pavement by the roadside and he was rambling 'Esther! Esther! Take me to bed.' And he even went further to saying that his wife was in this hotel and when I asked the receptionist, she recognized him and told me your room number and that led me here." The man narrated in his accent.

I stood there as blood rushed from my neck to my cheeks. "Um..gracias señor." I said. Yup, I googled for the meaning of every word Terrance and the receptionist exchanged and when I found out they weren't flirting each other, my face contorted in pure shame.

"No es problema." He said freely.

He handed over to me my husband and left and I intertwined my fingers with Terrance.

"Terrance, let's go." I said.

"Where?" He asked not opening his eyes and I made him lay on the bed. I took his shoes off and moved over to where his sleepy head was. I brushed a few locks from his face and just as I was about to get up, he gripped my wrist.

"My..beautiful wife, don't go anywhere." He slurred sleepily and my heart thumped in my chest.

"Terrance, you need to sleep." I reminded.

"No! He grunted and got up. "I want to dance." He said looking at my face.

"Terrance, you have to-"

"Don't call me Terrance, call me baby." He smirked weakly and my face flushed red.

He stood up on his feet and helped up his hand for me.

"Terrance..'' I exasperated when he weakly pulled me onto my feet.

"I said call me baby!" He whined. "Mi hermosa esposa."

"Bailar conmigo." He said.

"Ter-"

"Shhh." He placed his finger in my lips. His hands found their way into his pocket and he fished out his phone and played the song 'Perfect.' by 'Ed Sheeran.'

"Turn off the lights." He instructed and my heart paused.

"Terrance, you need to-"

"Pleasee." He begged and I sighed before I turned off the lights and the only light which was available was the one emitting from the tiny space in the curtain making the room look a bit too um..romantic.

"Damn, here's too hot." He groaned. ''Esther, open the first four buttons of my shirt." He slurred and my face got even redder.

"Um.."

"Esther!" He whined holding my wrist to his shirt. My hands fumbled as I opened the first button and when I opened the second one, my breath hitched when he placed his hands on either sides of my waist. He was staring intently at me but I avoided his gaze. I gasped when his hand moved behind me and tapped my right butt.

"Ohh, your booty is so round and cute.'' He said and I wished I could die right now. His talks were churning my stomach.

I finished opening the fourth button and I gulped when I saw a portion of his chiseled chest.

"Finally, I can dance with my beautiful wife." He sighed and wrapped his arms fully around my waist and laid his head in my neck causing me to shiver as we danced.

"I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight "

Even though I was dancing with a drunk Terrance, I felt good, peaceful and safe. The song ended and his grip on my waist loosened because he was asleep.

I made him lie on the bed when I put away his phone and just as I was about to sleep as well, He sat upright and pulled me to also sit the same position as him. Terrance sleep!

"Terrance-" I began but he placed his finger on my lips. He framed my cheeks with both of his hands and smiled.

Terrance Douglas smiled.

That smile was so beautiful and breathtaking consider how my heart was racing. And my heart raced even more when he leaned in and slowly brought his face near mine.

"I'm gonna kiss you." He pouted lowly and I sucked my breath. He weakly tucked hair behind my ear brushed his soft lips with mine for a few seconds. I gasped a little when he gently sucked my bottom lip, licked it and sucked it again before he pulled away. My lips tingled at being touched with his and I was melting.

"Your lips are so soft I'll kiss you again when I'm sober." He promised and  wished he would kiss me again.

He lied down and dragged me to lay on him and he put his hands at my back.

"Esther." He whispered.

"Hm?" I replied when my head was on his chest and I shivered when he stroke my back.

"Do you..do you know that you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen?" He asked and I blushed so much.

"R..really?" I asked nervously.

"Yes!" He held me tighter. "And..do you know...I really like.." He said weakly and fell into sleep.

I snuggled more into his hard warm chest whiles his arms were resting on my back, keeping me fuzzy and safe.

He groaned and I raised my head and opened my eyes too see his narrowed green eyes looking down at me. Without a word, he slowly carried me off him.

"You came home drunk last night." I reminded him when he sat upright and ran his fingers through his hair.

He didn't say anything nor did he even look at me. He just got up and left for the bathroom and I sighed. I dragged myself out of bed and opened the wardrobe to find a shirt for him. After a while, he came out in a tracksuit and I held up the shirt for him.

His expressionless face looked at me, then the shirt in my hands and he bypassed me to take a shirt of his own choice.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I whined when he slipped his shirt. He didn't look at me and it was so annoying how he was silently treating me. I grabbed his heavy arm and trapped him to the wardrobe and placed my hands on his chest.

"Baby, look at me." I ordered. He just placed his hands on my waist and pried me off him.

"Oh come on! If you don't mind me, I won't tell you what happened last night." I declared. He brought out his phone and pasted it to his ear.

I folded my arms and stomped off to brush my teeth and bath. I wore a sundress after bathing and when I came out, Terrance had already left.

Why was he ignoring me? I can't take it any more. Making sure the A.C was off, I left the room and closed the door.

I jogged downstairs and walked out of the reception. I strolled on the pavement thinking over my life. Things had just sped up from me being a mere maid to a married girl in Mexico. Ugh I still couldn't get over the fact that Terrance was ignoring me.

I also wondered why he would go to the bar just to get drunk. This was the second time I'd seen Terrance drunk but this time was different.

He kissed me.
He called me beautiful.

I mean, did he really mean it? Or was he just saying things?

All these thoughts prompted me as I went down the hilly road, down the pavement, caring less about where I was going.

Sometimes, I just felt, I felt something for Terrance. It wasn't like I like him, I felt like I love him because even though he's mean sometimes, I see something good in him, there's kindness, humility and sweetness hidden in him that makes me love him.

I love him.

Well duhh?!

My inner voice yelled as though it had been trying to tell me for a long while.

Ugh, why the hell is Terrance ignoring Esther?😒

Okai, Let's find out in the next chapter.😝

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I WANT YOUR LOVE!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro