41. Hello Brother.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Esther's POV.

"You thought I was dead right?" He chuckled humorlessly as he walked around the chair I was tied to.

"Um..duhh?" I deadpanned. "Why didn't you die? I mean, I wanted to come to your funeral. But I wouldn't come there to mourn a pathetic fool like you, but to eat all the food." I informed. I know, I know my life was in danger but I didn't want this bastard to know I felt scared.

I'm sure Terrance probably hates me now. Even though he was being protective of me n the phone, I felt bad so I thought I should find a way to apologize.

Hulio's face contorted in anger and I couldn't care less

"Hey let me go so that I can kill you ok?" I requested.

"Do you think I'll actually do that?" He growled obviously annoyed with me.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?Its n four yea-"

"Yes, its been four fucking years that I had been in a damned coma. After you stabbed me with a broken bottle, your dad saved me and when I recovered I told him everything and threatened him to leave you or else I'll kill you but since he loved his precious little brat he left you and well yeah, it was a way I could get closer to you that was how come all that happened."

I felt really, really bad at the moment, my dad loved me so much to do this for me but I misconstrued his love as hatred..life is a heartless bitch.

"So..you're saying, you went through all that just to come after me?" I asked sheepishly.

He brought his face closer to mine and I ducked away my head as he smirked.

"Yes sweetheart." He replied.

Well, we have a lot of fools in this world, many are mad, few are naked.

"Can't you get into your damned thick head that I fucking hate you? That I can never love a creep like you? I have a husband that I lo-"

I flinched when I heard a bullet fire in the air.

"Don't you dare say you love him..You love e understand?!" He interrobanged and I scoffed.

"No, idiot, I love food and Terrance, not you..I fucking hate you."

"You little bi-"

His words cut off when his phone rang in his pocket. With the tip of the gun on my head, he picked up the call.

"Ugh, what the fuck again?..Yes..I'll get you more money.."

Whiles he was talking, I was busily untying the rope clandestinely. When i finally finished, I grabbed the gun, snatched it from his hold and jerked up from the chair pointing it at him.

"Give me the phone or I'll shoot." I threatened. Okay I wasn't going to order for pizza if that was what you thought. I was going to call Terrance and apologize to him as well as beg him to save me.

Hulio shoved the phone into his pocket and smirked as he came close to me and I moved back.

"Go ahead sweetheart, shoot." he quirked his brows.

"I swear, I'll shoot." I threatened with shaking hands.

"Do it, that gun is empty." he chuckled and I pulled the trigger and yep, it was empty.

Guess you should have told him you wanted pizza.

WTF.

He finally reached me and I knew I needed to think fast so a disgusting plan popped into my empty head and I squirmed inside.

"No..I wasn't going to shoot you." I lied getting closer to him. He gave me a confused look when I grabbed his shirt and dragged him to my height.

He gulped and his eyes darkened as he coiled his arm around my waist, making me shudder inwardly in utter repugnance.

"I knew you love me." He whispered and before his lips could touch mine, I thwacked his head with the gun and biffed his stomach with my elbow and he grunted and fell onto the floor.

"Psyc.." I muttered before I quickly searched his pockets, found the phone and took it out. My hands were shaking as I dialed Terrance's number.

Terrance's POV.

"We have to do something." Nigel groaned and we heard my phone ring. I picked it up and growled loudly.

"Its that unknown fucker again." I said.

"Dude, picked it up, maybe he might give us some information about Esther.." Shark pressed and I picked the call. I kept silent as I waited for him to speak.

"Baby.." A familiar sweet voice called and my heat stopped pumping.

"Esther!" I called back and smiled instantly whiles the other's faces lit up a bit.

She was about to say something but I cut her off.

"Tell me where you are, we're coming to get you." I demanded and she gave me the address.

"Don't move!" I warned.

"Please bring me food too, I'm starving bye! I lo-..aah!" she screamed and the line died.

"Fuck! Guys lets go get her! " I said scrambling for my car keys at the same time praying that she would be okay.

I pulled up at the abandoned warehouse and we all quickly dashed out of the car and went inside.

"You little bitch." He sneered with a gun at the side of her head.

"Ah, here's you husband." He said when he saw me.

"Terrance." Esther cried and he tugged her closer to him making me clench my fists.

"Let go of her you fucker." I snarled taking a step forward.

"Oh no, no, no don't come any closer or else I'll shoot." He threatened pressing the gun more to hr head making her wince.

"Don't follow us man, or else I'll kill her." He warned going back.

"Oh look, more company." He remarked when the other came in and stood behind me.

"Hey sweetheart." He said referring to Esther and I clamped my jaw tightly together.

"Looks like its eight against two right?" he asked. "Lets have five against eight instead." He said looking down at Esther and some guys emerged from the dark with guns in their hands.

"Hello brother." One of them countered to Silas.

"L..Leo!" Silas gasped.

"I told you I'm gonna kill you right?" He asked when Esther was slowly being dragged away. when I took another step, he tightened his grip on her

"Silas, you have a brother?" Shark asked.

"Oh he didn't tell you?" Leo chuckled.

"Um..please did I asked you a question?" Shark raised his brows and turned to Silas.

"He was a drug addict." Silas said ticking his jaw.

"Was? I still am and I'll forever be..even my ghost will sniff marijuana." He chuckled. "After you, mom, and dad rejected me, I continued to sniff." He sneered

"We rejected yo because you killed Lula!" Silas yelled.

"Yes! I fucking killed her because she found out I was drug trafficking and she decided to turn me in." Leo roared and Silas shook his head and chuckled humorlessly.

"You psycho." He said.

"I'm aware and I want to kill you." He announced and I suddenly realized that Esther was gone.

"No!" I muttered and just as I was about to go after her, one of the guys blocked my way. I punched him in his stomach when he fired the gun. The girls screamed and I growled in pain because the bullet hit my shoulder and I bled badly but I didn't give up because I needed to save Esther..I couldn't just lose her..I needed her.

Punches were exchanged between me and the guy.. I got the gun and stomped onto his stomach.

"Jam call the ambulance!..I'm going after Esther!" I said and ran out to the direction that fucker took Esther.

Esther's POV.

We, I mean Hulio and I were before a pit, a very large pit.

"Wh..what are you going to do?" I asked when he tugged me closer to the pit.

"I'm gonna shoot you right now so that you fall into this pit and die." He said.

"Why are you doing this again?" I deadpanned.

"Didn't I tell you I want revenge?" he growled.

"But I told you to stay away! if you hadn't attempted to rape me, I wouldn't have stabbed you." I reasoned.

"I loved you Esther, that's why-"

"You don't love me! Its just an obsession! let me go!" I yelled.

"Shut up bitch! have you ever wondered how I found you?" He asked bringing his lips close to my ear making me shiver in disgust.

"You remember the time that you met your dad at the mall right?" He asked. "You know when you told him he needs to fuck off?" he reminded and I was silent as I listened to him.

"He had come to warn you about me but you didn't allow him." He chuckled and I felt bad.

"Poor man, may he rest in peace." he tsked.

"You..you killed my dad?!" I screeched.

"Yup, he's all skin and bones and so will you but before you die..any last words?" He asked.

"I have two actually." I announced ready to face my inevitable doom.

"Go on." He urged.

"First of all, tell the pizza guy to leave the pizza box in my coffin when I die" I said.

"Stupid." He muttered and was about to tug me.

"Wait! I'm not done!" I informed.

"Hurry the fuck up." he grumbled.

"Okay, okay..before I die I was to say.." I never knew exactly what the fuck came into my mind that I said, "I'M PREGNANT!"

OMG! ESTHER'S FATHER IS DEAD?!

So to all those who thought Silas' brother was Hulio, here's a plot twist. (I'm unpredictable.)

okay, don't worry, things will get better in the next chapter..or will they? *evil chuckle*

Keep reading this story to find out and nope, we're no where near to the ending.

Sorry for all errors.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro