Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Phoenix had been dragged back to their lair which was an abandoned warehouse and flooded with water. She was chained down and would be doused in water every now and then. Hellboy, on the other hand, had beat the creature with an inch of its life, and it to retreated back to its lair. It walked to Phoenix and kicked her in the stomach scratching her stomach and making her bleed. "Keep her weak." It demanded.

"Damn it!" Hellboy said punching the ground. Abe had retreated back to the Bureau and was being seen to.  "I need to leave now, I need to save Phoenix." 

"Sit still, we will find her," Abe said. 

"She could be dead for all we know." He said desperately. 

"She's strong, she'll be okay," Abe answered. 

Phoenix had been beaten and tormented, she could barely keep her head up. "Aw, Hellboy's little pet can't fend for herself anymore." He said and wrapped its clawed fingers around her chin digging in his sharp fingernails she didn't make a sound, but slowly she lifted her eyes to meet his, and spat in his face. He just snarled and wrapped his hand around her throat she still remained quiet until she began to suffocate under his grip. 

Her eyes began to roll, that was when he let go, her head dropped and her eyes closed as she passed out. Hellboy was sat on his bed fussing one of his cats, his father was sat by his side. "I know Phoenix is close to you but you won't always be able to save everyone. These raptors are vicious, I wouldn't be surprised if they have already killed her," he said. 

"Let's hope not." He paused and looked at his father. "I'm leaving in the morning to find her."

"Take Abe, you're going to need all the help you can get." His father told him, he stood up and rested his hand on Hellboy's arm. "For now rest up." His father left and returned to his quarters for the night. Phoenix had just come around, her vision somewhat blurred but she was alone with cold water dripping on her from above, it would be impossible for her to sleep even if she wanted to. 

She tried her best to wiggle her wrists out of the ropes holding her down but they were too tight and resulted in them bleeding. "Damn it!" She sighed.  'Please come soon Hellboy,' she thought. 'I need you.' 

The alarm in Hellboy's room began to ring loudly, he groaned as he turned over and crushed the clock under a stone fist. He sat up and yawned, he rushed up and began to get ready packing all the weapons he could, he was determined to hurt those creatures to punish them for taking Phoenix away from him. He rushed out to the truck with Abe following him behind. 

"Don't you think we should bring more reinforcements than just us?" He asked. 

"No, this is personal," Hellboy said and climbed into the truck. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro