1| Barry Allen

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( You share the lab with Barry Allen )

You woke up with a strange feeling in
your head, you rolled out of bed then started to get ready to work at the CCPD as a CIA, so you just ignored the fact that your head hurts like hammers banging onto it.

Soon, you tied your hair into a bun, tidy your bed then hit the road.

" Hi (Y/N), good to see you, how's
(Y/R/N)? " said Joe West, a police officer
(your relative name )

" Hello Joe, my family and (Y/R/N) is doing just great! Iris is still doing ok, I think? "

" Ah yes, Iris and I are great, still she's reckless like the other day, especially full of energy " Joe joked

" Looks like there's nothing to be worried anymore " I giggles " Excuse me Joe, I should go up to my lab "

" Yes, help yourself "

I nodded and went up the familiar staircase I went up to every day, sometimes I hope things would change, maybe just a little

I walked in, no surprise, Barry Allen was already working on his work, the Golden boy of CCPD always made it on time.... I went to my seat, not giving the boy a glance

" Uh, hi (Y/N) " said Barry

" Yes, Mr.Allen? What's the matter? " I said still not looking at him

" Do you want me to work on that? Maybe I can help " Barry said, pointing to the file next to me.

" I am very appreciated your kindness, but I think I- " the pain in my head started to aches, I pull my hands out of my paperwork to my head, eyes squinted, I was in pain.

" Oi! (Y/N)! Are you ok? " a voice in her head said

" Oi! (Y/N)! Are you ok? " Barry said running towards me

What? What's happening! What's that voice in my head?! I can predict the near future? No, mind reading to be exactly

" Arggg " I yelled holing my head " Make it stop! Please make it stop! " I was crying now, Barry hugged me in his arms

" Shhh, you'll be fine you'll be fine, I will call the hospital " he said

I bring up my tearing eyes to him, the first time in the day that I look at him. I hold his hand

" No, no, you can't call the hospital, they can't do anything about this, argggg " I yelled out again

" Hey hey! Ok, I won't call the hospital, I know just a place... " he said then pick me up bridal style

" You'll be there soon, very soon " he said

" Thank... you " I said then black out

(Barry POV)

I sped up to get to S.T.A.R lab, the way she said it, this is not doctors business, its metas business, I hold her in my arms, looking at her, painfully lying in it, make my heart ache, I didn't think that I would like her, not even like this.

I get there in a flash, urging everyone

" Guys! " I yelled

Caitlin and Cisco heard me then run out

" Oh my gosh! What happened! " Caitlin said

" We need to get her to the medical room right now! " I said

" This way! " Cisco said

I put her down yo the bed gently, Caitlin and Cisco were doing their job.

" Why aren't you bring her to the hospital? " said Cisco, seems like Caitlin agrees

" I did said that I would bring her there, but she said no, the doctors can't do anything " I said, my voice cracks a bit at the end " I think she might me a meta human.... "

" Then, this is the right place.... but we still not sure yet, let's just wait for her to wake up " said Caitlin

" Of course.... " I said

I was in the room, I never left her since I brought her here, I stare at her beautiful face, for the first time ever, I was able to study her, carefully. She's more beautiful than I thought she would be... i come closer to her, holding her hand in mine, her hand was cold and small, i hold her hand tight in mine, like if I don't, she would die. Soon, I fall asleep next to the beauty.

( part 2 will be out soon, guess this is not short at all )

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro