10|Cisco Ramon (r,smut!)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Another request!  How fortunate!  Sorry I'm not able to do this sooner but here is it!  Contain a little smut , not fully just nearly ;)

------------------------------

" Oh my gosh!  Look over there!  Are you seeing what I'm seeing!? " said Ember, jumping up and down in excitement

" Hm?  A deer?  What would a deer doing here?  " said Cisco, raising an eyebrow looking at the beautiful deer who is raising it head in pride. 

" Ember, let's get going-" Cisco change his focus on the deer to his girlfriend, Ember Evans.  But she was no longer by his side.

" Who's a cutie who's a cutie yes you are, you are a cutie " Ember said,  stroking the deer smooth fur,  by the look of its face,  it was enjoying her touch

" There is goes again...  You're not going to dump me to pet this deer aren't you " Cisco joked, looking at Ember whose eyes sparkling petting the deer.

" No, I'm not..... can I? For a moment please????? " Ember said, brings out her puppy eyes which she knows Cisco couldn't resist

He sighed, then smile at the girl. " A moment "

" Yay! Thank you " Ember smile, Cisco feel a little weight in his heart, blushing. He smiled back, glad that she has the same reaction, he was in love with her. She was in love with him

After a while hanging out with the deer with Ember and Cisco, they gone home to their apartment for a rest.

" Cisco, I'll be in the shower first! " Ember yelled, holding her fresh clothes into the bathroom

" Help yourself " said Cisco, munching some chips while watching the television, Star Wars.

" Sorry for not spending much time with you today " said a Ember

" Couldn't blame you right Predator? You does crazy whenever you saw animals " chuckle Cisco, went for the fridge for some soft drinks

" I'll do you a favor later " smile Ember who got Cisco interested, raising his eyebrow and smirking

" What was that supposed to mean? "

" You'll find out after I showered " Ember smiles then step into the steaming hot shower.

---------------------------

" Haa! I feel so much better after showering "

( there will be a part 2 )

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro