11| Barry Allen

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" Barry, where are we going? " you said as Barry was dragging you around

" Shhh- keep closing your eyes, no peeking! " he said with an exciting voice that you could imagine his smiling face on your mind

" Yes yes! I'm closing my eyes "

" I have a surprise for you " said Barry

" What is it- " you said as he shush you

" I'm not spoiling it, be patience love "

--------------

" Are we there yettttt "

" Yes, here we are "

" so I can open my eyes yes? "

" Yep! " he said happily through his lips

" Happy anniversary babe! "

" Oh my gosh! You remembered!? "

" Why wouldn't I, love? "

" I LOVE YOU BARRY ALLEN! " you screamed as you jumped onto him and he catches you

" I love you too "

------------------------

But a relationship won't last long if the two aren't honest with each other.....

----------------------

" Y/N are you okay? You looking sick " said Iris, looking at you concerning what might happen to her best friend

" I-it's.... I don't know what to say Iris "

" What was it? "

" I-I broke up.... " at this point you were crying " I broke up with Barry.... " you squeal, voice cracked as tears forming in the corner of your eyes, pouring down onto the dress you're wearing, which is the one you went on the first date with him...

" Dear! What happened?! "

" I, It's, I'm a meta human "

" ....Are you? " said Iris, her expression changes from concern to serious

" Y-Yes! I'm. I can fly, shoot lasers out of my eyes, super strength,.... " you said as you slammed your hand on the table, which couldn't hold the strength of yours, collapsed hopelessly, just like your relationship.

" Your powers.... it sounds like super girl " said Iris

" S-super girl? "

" The girl we know in another parallel universe "

" You guys travel to a parallel universe without telling me?! "

" Not me, Barry and Cisco to be honest "

" Great, he knew a girl I didn't know about " you said as you rolled your eyes

" She's a friend, but why did you broke up with Barry? He totally wouldn't mind you being meta human like him. Only if you mind.... did you? "

" I don't mind him being a meta human! I love him! "

" Then why Y/N, why? "

" I don't know! I don't know! Oh god leave me alone! " You shouted at Iris who was looking at you terrified.

" I'm sorry Iris, just leave me alone for some days.... I'm scared of what I could do, or that I'll hurt him, or I'll turned evil! I'm a danger... "

" Ok... if that's what you want Y/N, call me if you changes your mind "

You reply with a small nod, you have stopped crying, but your eyes have been puffed and red.

---------------------

It has been days before your talk to Iris, and you haven't met Barry since that day, the day you broke up with him... you regret your decision but can't do anything about it. You're lost in thoughts, you isolated yourself. You hide yourself. Iris and the others have come, but no one has made it into your apartment, they have no choice of hearing your weak voice throughout the wooden door.

And the day has come, Barry is now standing outside your door, ringing the doorbell. Once, twice, three times,.... he wouldn't give up. You finally couldn't ignored him, you run straight to the door, unlocked it and let him in, you hugged him tightly as you cried, you said sorry, you said sorry a lot as well as you cry. He just hugged you, listening to you, and thinking about how he missed your kisses and voices.

He wanted you get you back. He doesn't want it to end like this, it just not feel right. You talk to him for a long time as he listen to you and say his thought about you and about his love won't change even you are a meta human. After a while, you finally let him in, you finally agreed to be his again. Maybe a part in you couldn't leave him, maybe your love for him is too strong to leave him, even if it tear you apart, the fact that he being here, glued them all together. Every pieces of your heart.

--------
I'm still on hiatus! But I realize it was a long ass time so hereeee is it.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro