[ 1 - appearance ]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next few days went on normally, on the same cold bed and the same soft voice greeting you, your mother.

it's been more than a week since the last time you smelt smoke around you, the air now feels colder and fresher than the first time you felt it.

"good morning, sweetheart," she greeted you and groomed your _______.

《Pelt》
A1》pure white fur(1)
A2》grey classic spotted tabby fur(0)
A3》light grey fur, with darker grey splotches along your back(2)
A4》medium-length ginger fur (0)

"ma..ma...?" you meowed with the little squeaky voice you had.

Slowly, colors make their way into your vision, the first cat you see is your mother, she is a beautiful white she-cat with calico patternings and green eyes, a wide smile on her face.

"you opened your eyes!" your mother meowed in excitement, seeing your little ______ eyes

《Eye color》
B1》amber (0)
B2》Sky blue (0)
B3》light green (3)

"I did?" you asked, oblivious to what you just did.

"you did, dear," your mother meowed before turning around, another kit was behind her, the other kit had long golden fur and brown eyes, he seems about a moon older than you.

"Lionkit, why don't you show __ around camp, oh, and also tell Stormstep! he should be in the warriors' den. he'd love to see his kit with opened eyes!" your mother meowed to the golden kit, she called him Lionkit so I guess that's his name?

《Pronouns (Gender)》
C1》him (male) (2)
C2》her (female) (1)

-----------

a/n: sorry I gave no non-binary option, I'm just not very good at writing non-binary characters.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro