24- battle

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In no way shape or form do I own or even attempt to own the Bleach series and/or its characters.    Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.  Thank you!

chapter 24

As both Ichigo and Shiro slept, Aizen and his army of demons set out to the human world. Aizen had grown so powerful that he still he partly still feared the prophecy coming true. But all the efforts to find the guardian and Ulquiorra's half blooded child failed misserably. But Aizen felt he had prolonged the battle against humanity long enough.

"The time has come to let the humans fall before us. Nothing shall stop us from achieving our goal. This world shall be ours. Let nothing stand in your way!" Aizen roared out as an army of demon marched out destroying villages and killing humans that stood in their way.

Meanwhile... Shiro began to wake up as he felt sore. His head was throbbing in pain as his whole entire body felt like it was on fire. Shiro growned softly as he slowly sat up stretching out his body. He felt different, stronger than normal.

*Master Shirosaki... are you feeling better?* asked a familiar voice in the back of Shiro's head. Shiro looked up to see Murcielago hanging from the celing. A soft smile stretched across Shiro's demonic skull face when he saw the bat demon.

"I am... I guess. What happened?" Shiro asked honestly. Everything seemed a blur to him. Murcielago flew down changing his shape to his somewhat human form.

"You don't remember?" asked Murcielago as Shiro shook his head no.

"You lost control over your demonic half when you learned that your father had been captured by Aizen. I had to use my full power to not only calm you down but to do something that would change you allowing your more demonic half out." stated Ichigo. Shiro turned to his mate to see him in his full demonic form.

"No wonder why I felt so different. I guess that I owe you one Ichigo." replied Shiro as he shifted back to his human form.

That is when the first bout of morning sickness hit Shiro hard that he ran quickly to his bathroom. Shiro threw up as he felt it for the very first time. Something with inside of him was growing. Shiro looked at Ichigo after he came out of the bathroom as Ichigo's ears were pressed against his head as he had reverted back to his normal form.

"I am sorry Shiro... I didn't mean too..." Shiro pressed his lips against Ichigo's shutting the forest guardian up. Ichigo was released from Shiro's kiss as he was breathless.

"I am not. To think that I have our children growing with inside of me. I love you so much that I don't mind being a little bit sick because of what is growing with inside of me." Shiro stated patting his stomach softly. Ichigo smiled as he rubbed Shiro's stomach kissing Shiro gently.

"We still have a problem... Aizen has Lord Ulquiorra and we have no clue how to even stop Aizen. Do we even stand a chance against him and all of his demons that he commands?" asked Murcielago. Ichigo gently patted the bat demon on the shoulder smiling softly.

"Don't worry Murcielago. We will find a way to stop Aizen and his horde and rescue Ulquiorra from his captivity. We are not alone in this fight. I know that the other hunters will help us out in trying to stop Aizen no matter what." stated Ichigo as Shiro nodded his head in agreement.

Both Shiro and Ichigo along with Tensa, Kon, Murcielago, and Zangetsu went back to the hunter's guild as the two demons could sense that something was wrong and that they both needed to get back to the hunter's guild. Along the way back to the guild both Shiro and Ichigo saw several villages that have been destroyed and the people killed by an attacking horde of demons. Shiro learned things from the very few survivors that managed to escape.

*Shiro we have to go quickly! I fear that your allies within the guild will need our help.* Ichigo called out mentally. Shiro who had gotten off of Zangetsu's back to talk to the survivors lept back onto Zangetsu's back urging the black stallion to go quickly. Shiro could feel Ichigo's concerns as he knew that his fellow hunters wouldn't back down from a fight as they would be willing to die in battle to stop this horde from killing any more people and from destroying any more villages.

As Shiro and Ichigo began to get close to the guild, they could hear the sounds of fighting. Kon and Murcielago flew ahead to check out the scene. Both demons rode Zangetsu hard as Shiro armed himself with his black katana. Up ahead Kon circled alerting the two that danger that laid ahead. Ichigo could hear Murcielago's frantic telepathic cries.

*Aizen is here! He still has Lord UIquiorra by his side. He looks awful. We must help him!* the small bat demon cried out. Ichigo looked at his mate as Shiro's fangs sank into his lower lip.

*Shiro steady yourself. Don't let Aizen taunt you to his games. We will stop him together!* Ichigo stated calmly as he placed his paw on Shiro's belly. *For our kits and the future of this world. We will put a stop to this once and for all!*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro