Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-

"..Casey becker and Steven orth were found brutally murdered last night.."

Novalee stared at the TV screen in shock, disbelief, she couldn't believe Casey and Steve were dead.

She spoke them yesterday, and now they were gone.

"Nova.." Sidney put a ressuring hand on Novalee's shoulder , and novalee shrugged her hand off,

"Don't." Novalee grabbed her school bag and walked out of the house, saying goodbye to fat Louis who was on the porch swing.

She walked down the path before opening the gate, and closing the gate behind her, and she walked down the sidewalk,

She knew who killed her friends. Billy and Stu did it. She thought they finished, no more deaths had happened after her mother, but now it seemed like Billy and Stu had a plan all along.

Yet she couldn't find it in herself to hate them, to turn them in for what they did. She couldn't feel a Damm thing about her freinds deaths instead of just shock.

"..hey." Startled, Novalee snapped her head towards her left, where Billy was walking beside her, wearing blue jeans with a white t-shirt and dark brown boots.

Novalee was wearing a blue jumper with dark blue comfy shirt, her loose, reaching to her shoulders, as it grew a bit over the last few months.
-

(Novalee's outfit)
-

"You still ignoring me?" Billy asked, as Novalee looked away from him, "I heard what happened to your friends, you okay?"

Billy sighs when Novalee didn't reply, he was trying to control his anger, he didn't like it when he was given the silent treatment, especially from Stu and Novalee.

Billy grabbed Novalee's arm, stopping her from walking, and she turned to face him. "Come on, Stop ignoring me, Nova. You've been ignoring me and stu for months and that shit gotta stop."

"Look, things between me and Sidney aren't..it's complicated, alright? It's best if I distant myself." Novalee told him, and he scoffed,

"Best for who? Stu and I are your best friends, we were your friends before I started dating Sidney, and before stu started dating Tatum, we would chose you." Billy said,

"That's exactly the problem, Billy. I don't want you choosing me over Sidney." Novalee pulled her arm from Billy's tight grip.

"Now If you exuse me, I'm gonna be late for school." With that Novalee walked away from Billy, who clenched his fist.

He needed to get rid of Sidney and fast.

-

"..so, do people usually get murdered in this town?" Julian questioned, leaning his back against the lockers next to Novalee's.

"What?" Novalee asked, closing her locker and turning to look at him,

"I heard some lady got murdered last year, and now two teens? Did I move into some horror movie?" Julian asked in a joking manner.

"No. Usually murders like this don't happen, but those teens that were murdered last night were my friends, Casey and steve." Novalee told him,

The easy grin on his face vanished into a small frown, "Oh, my bad. Don't tell me that woman was your mother?"

"Actually, she was." Novalee said, and Julian cursed,

"Shit, I'm so sorry." Novalee shrugged,

"It's okay, I'm kinda over my mom's death, just don't mention her around my sister, she hasn't gotten over yet." Novalee told him, and Julian pushed himself off the lockers.

"Sidney prescott, right? Gale weather's wrote about her, and Cotton weary in wrongly accused." Julian said,

"You read that book?" Novalee asked a bit surprised and Julian chuckled,

"Like hundreds of times." Novalee smiled,

"Dude, same. I think I have every word memorized." Novalee said,

"Yo, me too!"

------

Word count - 605

Thoughts?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro