Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-

Sidney rushed into the house, slamming the door behind her as Randy and Stu banged on the door, pleading for her to let them in.

A noise was heard from upstairs and Sidney turned around, her eyes widening as she saw Billy rolling down the stairs.

"Billy, Billy, are you okay?" Sidney questioned, rushing over to him, worried.

"I'm okay." Billy told her, "I thought you were dead." Sidney said, relieved that he wasn't..

"No, I'm like a stuck pig, but I'm all right." Billy replied, "Get up." Sidney told him

"Help me," Sidney helped Billy up, "I'm okay."

Billy went over to the door where Randy could be heard pleading for Sidney to let him inside.

"No, give me the gun, give me the gun." Billy told Sidney, holding his hand out, and Sidney gave him the gun.

Billy opened the door and let Randy inside. He closed the door after Randy ran inside.

"Stu's flipped out! He's gone mad!" Randy yelled, and a gunshot was heard, and Randy fell down with a bullet wound in his shoulder.

Sidney gasped, her eyes widening as she looked over at Billy, who grinned.

"We all go a little mad sometimes," Billy quoted, "Anthony Perkins, "Psycho."

Billy licked the blood off his fingers,
"Corn syrup. Same stuff they used for pig's blood in "Carrie."

Sidney shook her head, and she saw Stu, and she rushed over to him, "Stu, help me, please."

Stu looked down at her, pulling a voice changer to his lips, grinning,

"Surprise, Sidney."

"No!" Sidney ran past Stu and into the kitchen but out of the other room, but Billy stopped her,pointing the gun at her.

"Ooh!Oh, now. Whoa." Billy smirked at her, "What's the matter, Sidney?" Stu tossed Billy the voice changer, and Billy brought it up to his mouth.

"You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Why are you doing this?" Sidney questioned, her eyes full of betrayal

"It's all part of the game, Sidney," Billy replied,  "It's called "Guess How I'm Gonna Die."

"fuck you!" Sidney spat out and Billy chuckled.

"No, thanks." Stu let out a small laugh, "It's a fun game, Sidney, See, we ask you a question, and if you get it wrong..." he trailed off

"boo-kah," you die!" Stu suddenly shout,

'You get it right, you die." Billy added

"You're crazy, both of you." Sidney said, glaring at them.

"Actually, we prefer the term "psychotic." Stu told her with a big grin

'You'll never get away with this." Sidney told them and Billy raises an eyebrow, "Oh, no?"

"Tell that to Cotton Weary. You wouldn't believe how easy he was to frame." Billy replied, and Stu giggled, "Watch a few movies, take a few notes."

'It was fun."

"No!" Sidney suddenly shouted and tried to run but Billy stopped her, "Whoa! Where're you goin'?"

"Why?" Sidney asked, tears streaming down her face , "Why did you kill my mother?"

"Why? Why? Did you hear that, Stu? I think she wants a motive," Billy said, "Well, I don't really believe in motive, Sid."

"I mean, did Norman Bates have a motive?" Billy asked, shaking his head "No."

"Did they ever really decide why Hannibal Lecter liked to eat people?" He questioned and once again he shook his head.

"Don't think so!" He yelled and Sidney flinched. "See, it's a lot scarier when there's no motive, Sid." Billy told her

'We did your mom a favour, Sid," Billy quietly said, "That woman was a slut-bag whore... who flashed her shit all over town like she was Sharon Stone or something,"

"Yeah, we put her out of her misery, 'cause let's face it, Sidney... your mother was no Sharon Stone, hmm?" Stu spoke up, smirking.

"Is that motive enough for you? Well, how about this?" Billy glared at Sidney, yet his eyes seemed a bit sad.

"Your slut mother was fucking my father... and she's the reason my mom moved out and abandoned me, How's that for a motive?" Billy tsk, handing the gun to Stu and Stu handed him the knife.

"Maternal abandonment causes serious deviant behaviour. Let's pretend it's all a scary movie, Sid. How do you think it's gonna end?" Billy questioned, pointing the knife as her.

"Oh!Oh!" Stu exclaimed in excitement," This is the greatest part! You're gonna love this." He said,

"We got a surprise for you, Sidney, Yeah, you're gonna love this one, It's a scream, baby! Hold on a sec." Stu rambled, before he let out a small laugh

"I'll be right back." He disappeared and Sidney and Billy were the only ones in the kitchen.

'You know what time it is, Sid? It's after midnight. It's your mom's anniversary," Billy told her , "Congratulations," he smirked

"We killed her exactly one year ago today." He said, as Stu came back with Neil presccot, Sidney's and Novalee's father.

"Daddy!" Sidney tried to ran forward but Billy held her back, holding the knife against her throat.

"Whoa, hold it. That's enough." Billy told her, both Sidney and Billy looked over at Stu.

"Guess we won't be needing this any more, huh?" He put the voice changer into Neil's pocket and he pulled out a cellular phone, " And, oh, look at this. Ring, ring. Won't need this."

"Got the ending figured out yet, Sid? Your daddy's the chief suspect. We cloned his cellular." Billy told Sidney

"The evidence is all right there, baby!" Stu exclaimed

"What if your father snapped?" Billy rhetorically asked, " Your mother's anniversary set him off, and he went on a murder spree, killing everyone."

"Except for Billy and me," Stu added,  "We were left for dead." Sidney looked at him,

"now, your father, he kills you... and shoot himself in the head, Perfect ending." Billy told her

"I thought of that." Stu commented, proud to have come up with the plan.

"You see, Sid, everybody dies but us, Everybody dies but us." Billy quietly said,

"We get to carry on and plan the sequel..." stu started ," 'cause let's face it, baby, these days ya gotta have a sequel!"

"You sick fuck. You've seen one too many movies." Sidney spat out, and Billy chuckled.

"Now, Sid, don't you blame the movies, Movies don't create psychos. They make psychos more creative. " Billy told her before he looked at stu,

"All right, you get the gun,"

"And I'll untie Pops, okay?" He ordered and Stu nodded, going over to where he put the gun but found it missing.

"Houston, we..we have a problem here." Stu said, looking back at Billy who walked over. "What?"

'The gun, man. The gun. I put it right there, and it's not there." Stu explained, fearing that Billy was gonna get mad at him.

"Where the fuck is it?" Billy questioned, glaring at Stu,

'Right here, asshole." Gale voice rang out and the two looked over and saw that Gale had the gun and she was aiming it at them.

"Man, I thought she was dead." Billy mumbled, looking at Stu, who shrugged and chuckled

'She looked dead, man. Still does."

"I've got an ending for you," Gale started, "The reporter left for dead in the news van... comes to... stumbles on you two dipshits, finds the gun... foils your plan and saves the day."

"I like that ending." Sidney spoke up, and Billy rolled his eyes before smirking at Gale, stalking forward.

"I know something you don't." Billy took the gun from Gale, kicking her back, and she landed on Dewey who was lying on the porch after being stabbed eariler by stu.

"It works better without the safety on," Billy took the safety off the gun, and aimed it at Gale, "This is Gale Weathers signing off." He pulled the trigger, shooting Gale in the stomach.

Stu turned to look at Sidney and he frowned, "shit!"

Billy looked over at Stu, "what?" He asked, a little annoyed,

"Sid's gone." Billy cursed and rushed into the kitchen. "Fuck! Split up and find them."

Stu nodded and split up from Billy, going to look for Sidney. He heard Billy let out a small shout and he rushed towards him and he saw Sidney and Billy had an umbrella in his shoulder.

Stu ran forward and tackled Sidney, both of them struggling and fighting with each other.

"Fuck you, Stu!" Sidney yelled, punching Stu and flipping them around,

"Go to hell!" Sidney stood up, and pushed the TV, and Stu let out a scream as the TV came crashing down onto his head.

Stu's body violently shook as Electricity ran through his body, until, his body stopped, laying still.

"Stu? No! You bitch!" Billy rushed over, smacking Sidney, who yelp and fell back,

Billy kneeled down, pushing the TV off of Stu, his face was covered in burn marks, blood, and pieces of glass stuck out of his skin.

Billy looked at Sidney, who was getting up, and Billy stood up, but sirens made him pause, and he cursed,

He picked up Stu in his arms, and threw a glare at Sidney, who ran out of the house,

"Fuck!"

-----------

Word count - 1520

Thoughts?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro