Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

【A L C H E M Y】

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

14th October 2019

V

The atmosphere was filled with the smell of intoxicating drinks and sweat of the bodies who were dancing all night long. Hundreds of voices competed against the loud rock music that dominated the surrounding.

Smoky and dark aesthetics adorned the walls, accompanied by the neon shades in a few places. Fire twisted in an artistic way, forming curls in the gloom, illuminating the bar counter and the skill of the bartender as she prepared the fire shot. 

Winding my way through the warm and moving bodies of the young crowd, I reached the counter to order the strongest drink available. Only the fire in my throat could help me hold a grip on myself. I hate thoughts and memories haunting my head and that's exactly what's going on right now.

I desperately need a drink and a distraction

"You can take the drink and go into your cubicle. I don't want any complications tonight. I need to distract someone and lead him to my Boss. If you want, I can arrange a chick as well," she muttered, preparing my drink while swaying her long blonde hair felicitously.

"Please do, Rose," I spoke and she nodded, smiling. She had changed a lot since she first joined Armor and no one expected her to progress to be exceptionally rampant. But then, as long as she can be of help, everything was fine or maybe not. 

Nothing can be expected from the people working in secret organizations

"Cubicle F, your regular. I kept it booked when Jungkook told me that you were heading to the bar. Also, my boss warned you not to get drunk like a skunk as no one will come to take your heavy ass butt from this place," Rose mouthed, looking at her phone and Taehyung chuckled.

"You don't have to repeat the same words your boss says. That man is always ready to grill my important body part whenever possible," I remarked and she chuckled, turning her gaze towards a not-so-young man. The man stared at her intensely as she poured my drink, wetting her lips and pulling few strands behind her ear seductively. That old ass must be her target.

"Yeah sure, ass is an important one. Forget that, you have to leave now. I messaged the dame who would be serving you tonight," she muttered in a low yet audible voice and I clenched my jaw, taking the bottle of the specially prepared drink.

"Remember, I will not fuck her. If she tries to act smart, you will have to do her job," I admonished and she smiled, pretty acquainted with my daunting persona. Lowering the zip of her blouse in the front, she leaned into my ear with a conceited smirk on her face.

"It isn't like I haven't done it before. I would love to but work is my first priority. I ditch you for my Boss and not the otherwise,"  She whispered, tracing her long index finger over my face sensuously and stepped back, winking at me. She then picked a bottle from the brown crystal shelf behind her and walked to her target slowly.

Ugh! She is having her nose in the air

Not giving two fucks to her business, I walked to my cubicle, cursing every single body which bumped me in my way. People are too happy to vibe along in the bar with drinks and music. They didn't know the darker side of the world.

Fuck! They wouldn't even try to

"Mr. Kim," a girl was already present inside the cubicle with little to no clothing on her and I scoffed. Didn't Rose tell her that I wouldn't attempt to touch her?  Who the fuck is she trying to lure?

"I just had a good time with a hot dude a few minutes ago so don't assume me for leading you astray. Though I could do that if you want me to," she licked her lips with her tongue and I smirked at her bratty attitude.

"Just do your job well without annoying me and I will pay you more than just fine," I spoke, pouring my drink into the glass. My eyes traversed to the girl who positioned herself in front of me and traced her hands along the lengths of my belt.

"I regret following Soobin that night"

Chugging down the whole shot in one, I poured another glass for myself as the girl started to work on my thighs. I couldn't deny the fact that she was quite skillful in controlling my senses with her alluring gestures. Rose did great work tonight.

"I regret joining you two"

"You are a selfish bastard. You don't deserve anyone's love"

Voices rang in my head and I clenched my fists in agitation. The girl in front of me displayed a complacent smile as she unbuckled on my belt, probably assuming that my actions were affected because of her gestures. Yes, to some extent but the voices in my head held the most hang on me.

"Should I call you Daddy?" she asked in a husky whisper as she held my bulge in her hands. A small groan escaped my mouth when she started stroking it deftly, snagging my senses with her mischievous moves.

"You brought it all for yourself"

"Life is a child's play to you. You will lose everyone you love or maybe even before you could love"

Holding her hairs harshly, I gritted my teeth, recollecting the horrendous past that made the present me. An emotionless, stony, and a pathetic self who doesn't deserve to live, who breathes for the sake of Armor and doesn't give a damn to others' feelings.

But then, why do I feel like this?

Why do I want to stop it when I know going back would only cause my heart to cry in despair?

Is it that  I am just so used to pain that I want to endure it more or perhaps, I could die with that excruciating pain in loneliness

Hope? What do I have to hang on?

People? It takes tooth and nail to trust them.

Love? Just let me die at the thought of it

"Just suck it already"

───※ •❆• ※───

15th October 2019

"You thought you could overpower us and escape. Treat our member like shit and hurt her without mercy. You think we will let you free after all that?" he spoke, dauntless and emotionless like his usual self in front of the tied-up man. His raspy voice echoed in the closed room of white polished walls. This room was designed for the captives with a depressing plain white interior. 

"Park Jimin," the captive muttered, gritting his bloodied teeth and Jimin looked at him with an intense gaze. The rest were already sent to the Central Prison but their leader was held detained by Jimin for a reason unknown. He was so raged up yesterday regarding the incident that he didn't even glance at Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung for once.

"Thanks for reminding me of my name. People rarely call me that. Terms like motherfucker and bastard describe me much better," Jimin stated, as he took an apple from his bag and placed it in front of the captive. I turned to Jungkook who was staring at Jimin and the apple like the Dora The Explorer who couldn't discern the difference between a water body and a mountain.

"Will he kill him?" Jungkook whispered, showcasing his downright terrible whispering skills as Jimin averted his gaze towards us with an infuriated look. 

Why does he act like he is the only bad guy here?

"We all know what he would do. What's so surprising today?" I muttered, my tone audible enough to the guy who is having his pride above the roof of the mansion. He shot a glare at me which I evidently ignored and continued to deal with the man. Though Jungkook and I wanted to take the man's custody for hurting Miss Cooper, the President adjured us not to throw our hats in the ring when Jimin took over the matter into his hands.

No matter what, no one goes against Park Jimin in Armor

"I thought you dealt with him already. What a waste of time. Do whatever you want and come out. She is half-awake," Hobi hyung walked into the room, throwing a malevolent look towards the captive and stood beside us. Before I could say something, he held my hands and smiled.

"We will go together. I don't think Jimin will take much time. Also, Yoongi is there to keep a constant eye on her," he informed and I nodded simply. It intrigued me how these three caught sudden interest in Miss Cooper when all they did was save her twice. It couldn't be that they took interest in her when they were messed up in their own love affairs.

"Fine, you've had enough electrocutions since yesterday so I want to shower some mercy. Have some food and drink some water," Jimin muttered, forwarding the apple while untying his hands and I rolled my eyes at his awful pretense of looking cool. Jungkook chuckled, looking at me and I let out a scowl in return.

"You think I would fall for your trap, Park Jimin? Everything about you should always be given a second thought. I won't forget the cautions when it's you, Park Jimin. I know that apple is poisoned," the man chuckled at his own words. Taking a sip of water, the man curved his lips to form a conceited smile while Jimin's expression faltered.

Wait! This idiot isn't that easy to tackle

"What the hell did you do?" the man yelled in the next moment, trying to catch a breath as he held his throat tightly and Jimin pressed his lips into a thin line, his hand reaching out to the apple and taking a good bite out of it.

"I poisoned the water. Also, it ain't that hard as hell. Before you could have your last breath, let me enlighten you. Anything about me should be given more than just a second thought. After all, I win every game," he blew hard and I mentally facepalmed at him trying to make use of the action film dialogues.

I win every game, my ass

"You will not die peacefully," the man roared as he collapsed to the ground along with the chair he was tied onto with the vigorous agitation. Jimin got up from his chair and got down on his feet to reach the man's comfortable field of vision.

"Of course, I will not die peacefully. I need to give someone a chance to kill me for that. Adieu, Easy Fish," he stated and got up on his feet, rubbing his hands. Hobi hyung smiled as he came walking towards us and I started walking towards the door, not wanting to deal with an ox at the moment. But my ears didn't fail to grasp that asshole's words.

"As if I'd want him near me"

───※ •❆• ※───

"You don't look familiar," she mumbled, half-conscious as she traced her fingers across that jerk's face. Jungkook was about to walk to her to shove that hand away but Namjoon hyung held him back. I ignored Hyung and walked to her bed. That asshole would lose his temper for small reasons and I didn't want Miss Cooper to be a victim.

"It's because I am not," Jimin replied calmly, shocking every vein inside me. Soobin puked a whole lump of almond milk on Yeonjun's white T-shirt while Jungkook and Jin hyung had their jaws dropped wide open, broad enough to let any kind of insect inside. Yoongi hyung was composed as if that was nothing new.

How the fuck is he acting like a normal human being than a raging boar?

"It's soft," she mumbled and I quickly paced my steps towards her to help her from losing sanity. She would pull out every strand of hair until she was bald by hand out of embarrassment if she remembered what she did while she was semiconscious.

"Tell that to Jin hyung. My skin is softer than his," Jimin spoke and I wished I could cut off my ears and throw them away. It was more painful than believing this alchemy. I pulled Miss Cooper's hand quickly and held it, shooting daggers at my eternal enemy.

"Don't touch me," she pulled her hands back with her eyes half-closed and Jimin smirked. 

Who gave you the audacity to smirk, Allosaur's Anus?

"You left me," she mumbled, as her tone switched into a sad one and remorse gushed inside me. I knew I fucked up bad this time. I should have boarded the train when he didn't walk out of it but left her alone with those motherfucking bastards.

I will make it up to you once you are fully awake, Miss Cooper

"She doesn't want you around, perhaps. Just go away," Jimin mouthed with an annoying tone and I held his collar, pulling him with a striking force. It wasn't even him who saved her in the first place. It was Yoongi hyung who had the right to comment about me. Even then, no one owns Miss Cooper to shove me away from her. 

"Both of you, out of here," Jin hyung yelled, and we looked at each other with intense glares, ready to drink a whole bucket of blood from each other.

"NOW" he stressed and I left him while he dusted his shirt as if my touch made the crème color turn brown. Though I wish it was possible. He then nodded at Yoongi who stayed calm the entire time and walked out of the room. Jin hyung glowered at me and I huffed out a breath, walking out of the room.

As I walked out, I found him standing against the wall, with his arms crossed over his chest. What does he think of himself as? 

This bratty speck of an imbecile

"Do you interest in her?" he asked, with a serious gaze and I looked at him, perplexed.

"Don't you have a girlfriend? Aren't you already giving her enough trouble?" I asked, annoyed at his ludicrous behavior.

"That's none of your concern. But let me tell you, Mr. Kim Taehyung or say, the infamous V. Kill down whatever you have for her. She isn't your type," he spoke, more like a warning as he proceeded to rub the end of my collar.

"Do I have feelings for her? No. Do I need to explain my relationship with her? Absolutely no. And talking about my type, I never design some character for an unexpected future unlike you," I scoffed at him and stepped back. Just having him breathe the same air as I do made me want to puke so bad.

"Good that you don't and I don't need you to judge my character. Whatever I have and do with my girlfriend doesn't involve you so stay back on your seat, little boy. And don't forget to buckle up your seatbelt," he spoke and took a step towards me, lifting his head to meet my gaze.

"This is going to be one hell of a Roller Coaster Ride"

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Alchemy

a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation, or combination.

A/N: I am so sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Things were worse and I had to go through them. I feel a bit better now and that's why I am here, back again. I will try to be frequent from March 15th as I have exams from March 7th. Hope you guys are doing great. It's almost 3 AM now and I have a class at 8 tomorrow. Well! That is today. Shit! I am fucked up. Also, V's character slowly started to unfold. Let's be perceptive about him, alright?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro