♦4♦

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Neatly cut green grass looking like a lavish dream has spread in almost hundreds of acres. JockeyDon is a race course filled with stunning views and friendly crowd.  All the billionaire and millionaire biggies are ready to bet on their favorite horses. Everything looks diamond coated and one can smell the richness in the air of JockeyDon Race Course.

Myra was seating at the racetrack keeping her eye on her favorite horse " Exterminator " She always have loved this one who looks like a white knight. Her dad used to bet on him for her daughter just to see her smiling when he cross the finished line.  Exterminator never disappointed Dhiraj Thapar lining it with winning track.

" Ma'am our wager ? " Her assistant asked.

" 5 Million Dollars on Exterminator. "

" But ma'am, Dhiraj sir never bet more than 2 million..you should.."

" Just do it as I say " Myra said placing the sunglasses on her head. As usual she is looking hot and sassy in her white short one piece.

.....***.....

" Adi..Think one more time. Its your lifetime of your money you are betting today. If you lose there will be nothing left. Not a single penny. " Jeet explained.

" I know Jeet. I got this money from selling one and only gold chain which my mother gave to me. Its her only sign she left with me but I have to do this..I lost my mother..what more I had to lose in life " Adi replied. Jeet look at him calmly.

" So..which one " Jeet asked.

" Split the money. Secretariat & Black Caviar. We are doing a Double Bet. "
Adi answered.

" But they are drifters, the odds are just gone bigger because it has lack of support in market. They hardly win. "

" Jeet..Trust me. "

" Okay..As You Say " Jeet left smiling.

....***....

All the horses arrived at the post. The racetrack has filled with excited bidders. Myra was standing with magnifying glasses to keep eye on his favorite White Knight when a familiar voice came up.

" Hey You " Her smile has broaden.

" Adi..what a pleasant surprise. " She hugged him smiling.

" Are you following me ? "

" Well I would love to but no..I am here for the business too. " He wink.

She noticed how hot he was looking yesterday night in club with that black leather jacket but he is looking more classy in today's faded blue formal shirt with a black pant and sexy white coat with back glasses on. His silky hairs are one to die for.

" If you want I can stand here all day for you to stare but the race is starting so focus.." He looked at her and she blush hard.

The race has started and all the horses were running with a thundering speed chasing each other to win for their owners who has spend millions on them.

" Come on my shining White Knight "
Myra yelled.

" You bet on him ? " Adi asked.

" Yes..My favorite one. Dad always bet on this for me. "

" On whom you put your money on ? "

" It only matters if he won. " Adi replied.

" Citation ? " Myra guess.

" No " Adi nodded.

" Smoking Black "

" No "

" Ranger "

" No "

Then no chance of winning mister. These all are top competitor's of mine Exterminator.

" Let's See. " Adi smiled.

The race has now came up to the last part. The horses were only on few distance from the winning line. Exterminator was 1st, backed by Citation and Ranger. The jockeys behind them are chasing them hard.
Myra looked from her magnifying glass. Exterminator is only 2 feet's away from the winning line. Adi's heart beat has fasten. Goosebumps form his body. Distance of a feet and Black Caviar pass the finish line leaving Exterminator behind. There was a loud sound of disappointment from the crowd. Myra's face had a shock. Her favorite one lose. She lose. Her assistant came running towards her.

" Ma'am we lose 10 million dollars. "
Myra's face has disappointment but she didn't bother much.

" Don't worry, Some other day. Today I don't have luck " Myra looked at her assistant and gave her the check. Adi was standing there calmly.

" I am sorry you.."

" Don't be.. Some other day.." Myra replied.

" So you never told me which horse you betted on ? " She asked out of curiosity.

Adi Smiled at her and answered " The One Who Won "

Comments Please ❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro