Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" Come slowly..the place is narrow. " Adiraj slowly guided Myra to the narrow lane where he used to live with his mother. The place is still the same. Small cottages all over the place, muddy roads along side open drainage line, stink smell has filled in the air. The people living there has below average financial condition Myra guessed. The small kids were playing in shed covered with steel panels. Their clothes are old and torn but the smile on their face is priceless. She smiled looking at them. Few people smiled at Adiraj as they passed them. Slowly they came near one small cottage. Adiraj stopped, he takes a deep breath as he looked at it. He smiled at Myra and slowly entered inside with her. Myra looked everywhere the place is too small and only has few things enough to survive life. A small kitchen with a single gas stove, single bed, old table fan, a pot filled with water and a yellow lamp hanging inside. Adiraj slowly went to the wall shelf. His mother's photo was kept inside. He gesture Myra to come near him. Adiraj stared at the photo..his eyes filled with tears. He conveyed everything to his mother through his tears filled eye's. How he went to town, his journey, his winning, Myra's part in his life. Everything. After taking blessings from his mother he turned to Myra.

" This is the place where I grew up, my whole childhood, all the memories with my mother are here. Now that we are going to shares our lives together. I wanted you to show this place. " Adi smiled at her and she smiled back.

" So now...? " Myra hesitantly started.

" Now what..? " Adi replied looking at her confused face.

" Now..? Where do we..? I mean after our marriage..where should we live..? " She asked with so much difficulty.
She loves him and promised to be with him in every phase of his life but she is not used to live in place like this. She knows..It will be too hard to adjust here.

Looking at her worried expressions Adiraj smiled at her wholeheartedly.

" You will get to know soon. "

...*....

After  4 years

" Suraj sir..suraj sir.." The PA came running into his cabin.

" Yes jonny..what happened..? "
Suraj replied calmly looking at him.

" Sir..the foreign delicate has wanted to take board meeting next week and they want to discuss something important. They wanted all of you present at the board meeting. "

" Alright..you may go now. " Suraj ordered.

" Jeet..Jeet.."

" Yes..yes..I am here don't shout. "  Jeet replied turning his head to Suraj from business newspaper.

" Dont you listen to what Jonny just said..? " Suraj stand up and came near to his chair.

" I did.." Jeet's tone was calm.

" Then behave like you did brother. I know Adi made you incharge of school and college that doesn't mean you should ignore other business that you are partnered in. " Suraj said keeping hand in the pocket of his black business suit.

" What do you expect me to do..? " Jeet finally kept the newspaper on the table.

" Called your friend Mr.Adiraj Sinha and ask him about his whereabouts..Its been three weeks they were missing. " Suraj spoke sitting on the table before Jeet.

Jeet dialed up a number. It was definitely an international call. After one or two rings the phone got disconnected. Jeet looked at Suraj and tried again. This time too the luck didn't work in their favor and the owner of the phone didn't picked up the phone.

After two more rings both of them gave up.

" he must be busy..otherwise he won't do it. " Jeet replied calmly looking at Suraj's stressful and worried face.

" I know Jeet..I know him..surely he must be too busy with Myra in something too much important otherwise he won't do it. " Suraj looked at Jeet and both burst out into laughter.

...*...

The sun ray's fallen on the white sand of Clifton's beach in Capetown. The atmosphere is warm and cozy. The tourists were hanging out enjoying the sunny day. Some where playing beach hollyball , some were surfing and some just sitting on beach taking mocktail in hand chilling. Waves were hitting the sea shore taking away the white sand with it. When suddenly a wave hit on a hard rock chest as the man in a chiseled physique came outside of the salty water settling his hair's in style. His faded lemon open shirt was stick to his wet muscles. His dusky Indian skin was shining in the bright sun rays. The salty water was dripping from his perfect jawline. The white girls were enjoying the view and checking him out. But he didn't bother as his eyes were only at his lady sitting at the shore looking hot in her beach attire gazing at him. Their eyes met and he winked at her from there. Red hue spread across her face. Its been four years to there marriage but he still has same effect on her. She smiled thinking about last four years of their blissful marriage life.
The time has passed but feelings are still same..pure..selfless..adorable.

How's the first chapter..? 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro