Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Eight black mercedes cars were lined up as today Mr.Adiraj Sinha is coming to town. All the bodyguards and shaffer's are in black dress code waiting for his boss to arrive. Crowd at the airport was curious to see the hustle to welcome the man himself. All eyes went straight to them as the couple arrived in their lavish airport attire. He is in black jeans and white polo tshirt. She is in faded blue top and dark blue jeans. Both were looking absolutely stunning in their casuals. One guy just came to receive them with flower bookey.

" Welcome Sir..welcome ma'am "

" Thanks.." Adi responded and saw the lined up cars waiting for them.

" Suraj..I told this guy to keep our return a low key but just look at this.." Adi murmured in a low voice.

" Whaterver..but.. I am impressed. " Myra looked at Adi and smiled. He retuned the same smile as they sat in the car and other cars followed them to their mansion.

...*...

Next Morning

White curtains were flying due to cool morning breeze. Sun rays entered the room from the full glass window. Adi woken up and see his love came up with his morning tea waiting for him to get up.

" Morning " He smiled at her charmingly. She smiled and sat besides him. His morning voice still gives her goosebumps. She looked at him and smiled while blushing.

" Morning..now get up and go get ready. " She said handing over him the tea.

" Why..Can't we spend our day in bed ? " He asked taking a sip.

" Holiday favor is still on haa..? Forget you have a meeting today..? "

" Ohh yeah.." He finished the tea and got up disappointed.

" Adi..are Jeet and Suraj coming home ? "

" Naa..I told him I will directly join them in office.

Faded blue shirt with a pair of black pant.Smooth black coat with a black tie. Perfectly styled hairs, silver Rolex on wrist with black formal shoe's. He is all ready for the meeting.

" Myra..Myra..I am leaving. " He called while checking the missed call from Suraj on his phone.

" ok..come soon. " Myra came closer and loosen up his tie a little.

" Now its perfect. " She said smiling.

" Adi..do you have some spare time..? I know you are late but.."

" What is it ? " He asked looking at her questioningly.

Myra came closer and pecked him on his lips.

" Ahh..I will be so late now. You took my 2 seconds.." He said laughing.Myra smiled and hit him playfully. He lean down and kissed her passionately.

" that was about 15 seconds.." She said catching her breath.

" Yeah..so I am little more late. He smiled and bid her goodbye.

...*...

The lined up black cars one by one entred into Rexcon group of Industries which were spread in the 200 acres. There were almost twenty to twenty five grey glass buildings operating business worldwide. The glass door opened as Adiraj and his team entered into his head office. All were suited up in formals following their boss. All heads were turned to them as the boss entered. He has the aura that made people feel his presence. Adiraj straightway went to his cabin where Jeet and Suraj waiting for him.

" Here comes the man himself. " Jeet says as Adi sat on his chair.

" Glad you came on time Adi. The foreign delicates must be here in few minutes. They have some big deal for us. " Excitement was clearly visible on Suarj face as he talked.

" I have to be here Suraj. I know its important. " Adi smiled checking the clients file for some details.

" Sir..the foreign delicates are here. " The secretary announced.

" Alright..prepare the conference room. we will join in five. " Suraj ordered him.

...*...

All the important members from client side and Rexcon group were seated up in the conference room. Adiraj entered and all stand up.

" Thanks a lot..please be all seated. " He smiled and sat on the main chair of the round table.

" So Mr. Frank. What are we waiting for..? Shall we start.. ? " Adiraj asked formally to client. He nodded yes and Josh started with his welcome speech.

" A very warm welcome to all of you. So before we get into technicalities of the project I would like to mention few things.."

" Sorry to interrupt you Josh but may I know where is Mr.Jordan..? " Adi asked looking at the file. All members of client are present except the one he is expecting. Their main CEO Mr.Dt Jordan.

" That actually..apologies..but he didn't make it. " Frank told slowly.

" What does that mean he didn't make it. The meeting were planed a month before. We were all here for this deal and you are saying the key person from client side is not present here. " Suraj asked this time.

" We are really sorry but we can continue with the discussion as rest all members are present " Rachel from client side tried to calm down the situation.

" Sorry Ms.Rachel but we can't continue the discussion without your CEO who is supposed to be here today. The meeting is over. " Adiraj about to get up from his seat when Bill hurrily called Jordan and handed over the phone to Adi.

" Its our boss.." Bill mouth him.

" Hello " Adi took the call.

" Mr. Adiraj Sinha. Hi its Dt.Jordan. Finally..finally I got the opportunity to talk to you. I know I suppose to be there at meeting today but you know some deals can't just get done in four walls of conference room. You are a self made man..a player..a gamer. Everyone knows that..so the deal with you must have to be special. Am I right..? "

" Hmm.." Adi hummed in response while carefully listening to him. Jeet and Suraj look at each other concerned then at Adi trying to get a hint from his face.

" yess..so here's my proposal for you. Come to my area of business..my kingdom. " Miami." I will show you my dominion land. You know how the real deal works. I know you will come. Because real gamer will stop playing for once but never stoped making moves. Will wait for you. " Adi cut the call. Millions of thoughts running in his mind. After so long he heard the competitiveness in someone's voice. Strong and mindful voice.

A new player entered the game with his open invitation to join in. Adiraj smiled to himself. He knows his next move.

Did you guyes Missed Adiraj..?

Here's the new player entered the game.

Are you excited for the game to get started ?

Cast Alert - Dt.Jordan.

I imagined Nivin Pauly as Dt.Jordan. You are free to imagine whoever you want.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro