Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"So, how has everyone been since we last saw you?" Thomas asked, adjusting Chase, who was sitting on his lap. "It feels like it's been forever!"

"Well, you already know Jack and Mark had sex." Something hit the back of Anti's head, and he groaned. "I know exactly what that is, Dark, and no."

"Tease them about it one more time and I'll force it on you."

"Kinky." Felix took a bite of his pizza.

"Fuck off, Swede."

"Do you just carry that around?" Virgil asked Dark.

"Yeah, pretty much. You never know when Anti might need it."

"Fuck you, Dark." Anti retorted.

"You wish."

Patton laughed. "I forgot just how weird you all are when you're together. It's like a big, happy family!"

"Except some of us are in a family and we hate each other." Virgil muttered.

Roman smacked his arm. "Come on, you love us."

"Some of you I'll give exceptions to, but other than that, no."

"I better be one of those exceptions." Anti said, glaring at him. "Otherwise I'm taking your gift back."

Virgil perked up. "Gift? What gift? Please don't say you bought me something."

"Well, not yet, but I was planning on getting all of you something at the convention. As a way of saying thanks for putting up with me."

Jack playfully punched his arm. "Aw, man, you didn't have to do that! That's gonna be a lot of money spent on us assholes."

"I already bought Dark's present, and it was the most expensive."

Dark blushed, lowering himself in his chair. "I'm not special. I don't need anything."

Anti kissed his cheek. "Trust me, babe, you're going to love it."

Mark rubbed his neck. "Well, I already bought Jack something too. I'm keeping it a surprise, though, until tomorrow."

"Aw, that's so cute!" Roman exclaimed.

"I bet Anti's gift is a cock ring." Bob muttered, earning a high-five from Wade.

"No, it's not." Anti glared at Bob. "It's something more special though."

"An engagement ring?" Patton asked.

"A promise ring?" Roman asked.

"A fist to the face?" Remus asked.

"I'm not telling anyone!" Anti declared, grinning. "You'll all just have to wait and see for the end of the week!"

"Aw, I hate waiting!" Chase pouted.

"Deal with it."

"So, what's everyone's plans for the week?" Thomas asked, changing the subject.

"I think we were just planning on walking the showroom floor." Wilford piped up. "Maybe meeting up with you lot later for dinner."

"I wanted to see some panels." Jack said. "There's some interesting gaming ones, I think. Oh, and a pop-up laser tag that'll last for a few hours!"

"I wanted to check out the meet and greets." Wade added. "There's some really good voice actors coming and I wanted to get some autographs."

"Other than that, nothing." Mark shrugged. "Other than watching the show, of course."

Roman grinned. "You all are going to love it. Thomas worked really hard to make it perfect."

Thomas hid behind Chase. "It's not that good."

Bob shoved him, causing Chase to whine and fall off of Thomas's lap. "Shut up, it'll be amazing."

Patron smiled. "Let's all stop embarrassing Thomas. C'mon, let's all watch a movie together."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro