👻 2 👻

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Virat's room was just opposite Rohit's... So half of the time he's reminding Rohit to keep his stuff properly...

"Ro tune apna phone rakha " Virat asked Rohit who was lying on his bed after packing his stuff
"Haa Vee chill you go and pack your bags am done with packing " Rohit spoke sleepily
"No no you aren't sleeping wake up sleepy head " Virat spoke shaking Rohit's shoulders and waking him up...

"Vee yaar tune itna kaam karvaya mujhse plss let me take some rest na" Rohit whined like a small kid
"Rohit you do remember you have to help me pack my bags coz I've helped you pack your bag chal ab mere room main " Virat spoke dragging Rohit to his room...

Both of them entered Virat's room which was a total mess...

"Virat what is all this Huh not at all expected captain " Rohit spoke shaking his head in disappointment while controlling his laughter
"Srsly Rohit tune jo hungama khada kiya tha becoz you weren't finding you power bank uska result hai yeh tune apne room ke saath saath mere room main bhi yeh earthquake la diya " Virat spoke folding his hands...

"Acha okay anyways bol tujhe kya help chahiye I'll help u jaldi se and then go and take a nice short nap" Rohit spoke stretching his arms
"Tujhe sirf sone ki padi hai " Virat huffed
"Shut up Vee " Rohit spoke
"U shut up " Virat yelled at him

"Areyy yaar both of u shut up " Shikhar yelled standing at the door
"Sabse Badi galti yeh hai ki tum dono ke rooms aamne saamne hai oh God hopeless kids " Jaddu spoke smacking his forehead

"Waise what r u two doing here " Rohit and Virat asked at the same time
Both of them looked at each other and started laughing

Shikhar and Jaddu looked at each other and spoke "Inka kuch nhi ho sakta "

"Okay so we both r here to inform that after landing in Jaipur we'll be going to the Jaipur fort first and then the next day we'll travel to Bhangarh fort okay bas yeh batana tha tum dono ko" Jaddu spoke
"Dono Kitna lad rhe ho upar tak awaaz aa rhi hai " Shikhar spoke laughing
"Yeh kuch Naya nhi hai roz ka hai in dono ka " Jaddu spoke
"Okay Jaddu pagalo ki Sena ko mere room main hazir hone bol after they r done packing their stuff " Virat spoke Jaddu nodded and  went up stairs...

"Okay Jassi pass me my sneakers " Harry asked Jasprit
"Oh God Harry do you realise this is the 5th pair of shoes you are packing
tujhe waha jaake shoes ka dukaan kholna hai kya " Jasprit exclaimed looking at Harry
"Jazz chill I'm carrying these shoes acc to my outfits " Harry spoke smiling

"Oh God " Jassi smacked his forehead looking at Harry
"Jassi you finished packing your stuff right " Hardik asked Jasprit
"Harry this is the 10th time u r asking and this the 10th time am saying I'm done packing my stuff will u plsss move ur lazy ass and finish ur packing virat bhai ne hume bulaya hai" Jasprit told

"Jazz chill see m damn sure Vee and Ro are still arguing so we have ample time to pack " Hardik spoke and started putting his clothes into his bagpack...
"Lazy asses come down to Vee bhai's room Kuliya, Rahul and I are heading down stairs " Chahal spoke banging Hardik's room door
"Haa okay don't break the door " Harry spoke

"Yuzi Wat do u think Abt this trip" Kuldeep asked Chahal
"Dekh sach batau m dead scared Kal raat ko baithke pura research kiya maine Bhangarh Fort pe and it is really scary " Rahul spoke in a serious tone Kuldeep was terrified

"Shut up Rahul Kuliya chill hum sab saathme jaa rhe hai dw Bhoot kya ukhad lega humara" Chahal spoke
"What Bhoot Kiski baat ho rhi hai " Shikhar asked them
"Bhangarh Fort ki baat kar rhe " Rahul spoke in a serious tone trying to terrify Kuldeep
"Rahul I swear tune ek aur baar aise bakwas bola toh Yorker daalke Tera muh tod dunga " Jasprit spoke from behind...

"Okay guyss team meeting Virat ke room main hai yaha corridor main nhi" Shikhar spoke laughing and all of them headed towards Virat's room when they heard hustle in his room ...

"Oh God yeh dono wapas ladne lag gye" Jaddu spoke
Shikhar opened Virat's room door to see Rohit and Virat with pillows in their hands ready to hit each other...

"Areyy tum dono bache ho kya aise lad rhe ho" Jaddu yelled
"Aur yeh aap dekh rhe hai ek aur Rohirat fight...  Humare dono players ne apne haath main apna hatiyaar utha liya aiming at each other... Ready to fire at any time " Chahal spoke imitating the commentators...

Everyone including Virat and Rohit looked at him and burst out laughing...

"Okay virat why did u call all of us " Shikhar asked him
"Haa wo kuch plan karne " he spoke and all of them settled themselves in the room...

"Pehle yeh batao aap dono yeh kala pradarshan kyu kar rhe the" Kuldeep asked them
"Mera iPod gayab ho gya " Virat spoke
"And mere headphones " Rohit spoke

"What guyss srsly " everyone exclaimed looking at their captain and vice captain fighting like kids...
"Mujhe Lagta hai isi ne mujhe prank karne ke liye kahi chupa diya" Rohit spoke pointing towards Virat
"What why will I take your head phones in fact mera iPod gayab ho gya u r the one pranking me " Virat spoke hastily...

"How come ur stuff is missing it must be here only Chalo sab dhundho " Harry spoke and everyone started to find for the headphones and iPod...

"Rohit your head phones are lying in the washroom " Jasprit spoke from the washroom
"Virat ur iPod is inside the dressing table's drawer" Harry spoke

"Strange how come our stuff went there? " Rohit spoke looking at his head phones
"Tune hi rakha hoga waha and then u forgot abt it Nthg new Ro " Virat giggled
"Virat then tere iPod ke kya pair nikal aaye the jo wo waha drawer main jaake soo gya " Rohit spoke with a poker face...

"Oh God stop it Guyssss " all of them yelled
Virat and Rohit looked at the rest of then and sat down....

"Virat bhai pehle plan batao na aap" Chahal spoke and everyone else nodded...

Virat explained everyone where they are visiting their hotel their travel etc etc...

After the team meet everyone went to their respective room all set for the trip!
Not knowing what is waiting for them!!!

Heyya ppl!
So our team is all set for the adventure!!!

Hope y'all liked the chp
Do vote and comment down ur views!
Stay tuned
~Ms_Completelyinsane

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro