26) Nothing But A Nightmare

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Y/n)'s POV

A few weeks past and everything was alright. Midoriya was glad he didn't have to give speeches in front of the class, Bakugo was still rude, Todoroki was getting a little more comfortable around me, Uraraka and I are practically sisters now, and Aizawa and I wear our necklaces every day.

Today was no different. Class, break, class, train. After we train, we go to lunch. My table was pretty full now and sometimes other people would sit with us for a few days then go back to their main friends. Some people sat at my table for Todoroki because he was quiet the lady's mad, and others found my "mute disability" amusing.

There was one person who asked me to try to talk. I have to say, it was a challenge to fake, but I did it. I opened my mouth and made a broken sound in the back of my throat then gripped my neck and made a face as if it hurt. I got sympathy sure, but I just didn't want to talk.

Today, it was just my friends and I at lunch. (Todoroki was at the table but he didn't call me a friend.) Iida was sitting with is too. I found him very interesting to talk to even though some people found him annoying.

I was in the middle of a drawing, listening to Midoriya tell a story about his mom when an alarm went off. Everyone then tensed as an announcement said, "Attention all students! A break in has occurred and everyone is required to evacuate imminently."

Then everything was a huge blur. Everyone was out of their seat and running towards the exit. I head someone call out my name in a bit of a panic but I didn't know who it was. I was pushed to the floor and stepped on.

I felt someone pull me up and drag me behind them. I saw Bakugo gripping my arm, Todoroki looking around cautiously, Uraraka gripping Midoriyas wrist, and Iida behind me. We were all going into the hall until we started getting separated. "Y/n)! Uraraka!" Midoriya called out to me. Iida, Todoroki, and Uraraka were together and Midoriya made his way to them.

I fell again and Bakugo picked me up. We were then shoved into the wall. I was against the wall and Bakugo had his hands beside my head. I closed my eyes just to try and dimin my fear and Bakugo pressed his body closer to mine.

When I felt my head was about to explode, I saw Uraraka put her hands together and Midoriya throw Iida to the exit way. "Everyone STOP!!!"

The running and tapping stopped as everyone looked at Iida. "Dont worry! The gates were set of by the news reporters. We dont need tok worry."

Everyone seemed to relax but me. I tensed up more feeling something was off. Everyone went their separate ways but I couldn't seem to move. Bakugo was no longer pressing against me but I couldn't move!

I felt like another heart was beating with mine but it was heavy and painful. "(Y/n)?" Midoriya asked and went to me. My friends came to me and looked conserved. "Are you okay?"

I gripped my chest and whimpered. The whimpering turned I to crying, they crying into screaming. "MAKE IT STOP!!!" I screamed not bothering to contain my voice.

They all looked absolutely shocked. Well...expept Bakugo. They looked at each other in disbelief then back at me.

I continued screaming unaware of anything else but the pain.

Soon, teachers were coming into the hall along with other students as black liquid seeped from the floors and walls around me. The goop went towards my friends and grabbed onto Todoroki. He blasted the goop with ice but it caused me SO much pain!

I tried to make it stop but my screams only grew louder and more desperate. Soon, Midnight took me in her hold and I smelled a sweet, calming smell. She rubbed my hair that was now damp with sweat. "Its alright (Y/n). Rest now."

Todoroki's POV

The fact (Y/n) could talk was already a lot to take in, but her screams were horrible to my ears. She was desperate. She called out for someone, anyone to make it stop.

"MIDORIYA!! BAKUGO!! TODOROKI!!! SOMEONE!!!" She screeched as black tar like stuff leaked towards us.

The liquid seemed to grab onto my foot and hold me there. I tried to freeze the liquid off me, but doing that only made (Y/n)'s screams more ear shattering.

Students and teachers were rushing out into the hallway to see what was wrong. All Might, Principal Nezu, Cememtos, Midnight, and Mr. Aizawa told the students to go back to class. Mr. Aizawa mumbled something to Midnight and she nodded.

The liquid slowed as she walked to (Y/n) being gentle and clam. Soon, (Y/n) was unconscious in Midnights arms. Mr. Aizawa took (Y/n) in his arms and took her to recovery girl while Midoriya, Uraraka, Bakugo, Iida and I were questioned.

We all said pretty much the same thing but Bakugo saw the most being with her the whole time. Because no one was hurt, we got to go back to class. Everyone waited anxiously for (Y/n) to come back because her screams told everyone something was VERY wrong.

Mr. Aizawa stayed with (Y/n) so Cementos came into our class to teach Social Studies and Present Mic came in to teach English. No one really focused on the lessons.

During the middle of Present Mics lecture, Mr. Aizawa came back in the class. He had tears on his face which was a once in a lifetime thing. Present Mic tensed and helped the teacher to his chair.

"What happend?" Present Mic asked softly. Mr. Aizawa teared up more. "I-I lost (Y-Y/n)..." he whispered.

Uraraka cried and grief filled the class.

(Y/n)'s form had melted away and vanished when she was with Recovery Girl. It wasn't normal but after the tar incident, they didn't question she was gone.

Ten minutes passed with everyone crying or blaming themselves when a small sound was heard. "E-Everything hurts..."

We all turned to the voice and saw (Y/n) on the floor. Mr. Aizawa got up and embraced her tightly while we all watched.

Present Mic blinked in surprise. "How are you alive?!"

(Y/n) looked confused. "What do you m-mean?! I-I was locked in the cleaning closet!!" She yelled

I stood and went to (Y/n). I put my hand on her chin and made her look at me. "Tell us everything."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro