31) Nights Rest

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kirishima's POV

"Can someone go get (Y/n)?" Mr. Aizawa asked in his usual monotone voice. I was the closest to the stairs so I decided to go check on her. 

I walked up the stairs quietly and opened the door to the girls room. It was neat and well set up. It was more colorful than I would have liked, but they were girls. I couldn't be surprised. 

"Hey (Y/n)! We need you-" I looked around the room and saw an unmade bed occupied by a sleeping girl. I sighed softly and moved a lock of hair out of her face. She looked so peaceful in her sleep. When she was awake, she looked sad and always kept to herself. It made me sad to see her feel alone like I used to. 

I looked in her bad and saw summer clothes, her diary that Bakugo probably shouldn't have read, and a pencil. That's it? It's cold here and she has summer clothes? Didn't she read the sheet? 

I bit my lip seeing she had no sheets and nothing warm to wear. She could catch a cold or worse without the right supplies. I set her bag down where it was, took my jacket off, and set it gently on (Y/n)s sleeping state. She shivering slowed and I went back downstairs. 

I cleared my throat. "Hey everyone? Who pranked (Y/n)?" I asked slightly annoyed someone would do this. 

Everyone gave me a confused look. "What do you mean?" Bakugo asked annoyed as usual. I crossed my arms. "She packed all the wrong things and will end up freezing to death with what she brought. Someone have her the wrong list and This is where I draw the line." 

Everyone made a few glances around the room at some people. "Mineta gave her the list." I looked at Mineta and he jumped. "No I didn't! I-" "You offered to take her list to her in hopes of seeing her naked." Mina said. "You were slapped so hard it left a mark!" 

I nodded slowly. "We'll discuss what to do with him later. We need to find a way to get her warm clothes, food, and sheets. Anyone have any ideas?" 

---Time Skip---

No POV

Everyone was working together to do everything they could for (Y/n). A few students went to Mic to drive them to get a few gifts as an apology for her, Momo made clothes and a few other things but that drained a lot of her energy. Mineta wasn't aloud to help and was forced to make lunch for everyone. 

A few hours went by and everyone set up everything for their hurt friend. She was still out cold and clinging to Kirishimas jacket as she shivered. Todoroki ended up sitting with her to keep her from freezing and she calmed into a peaceful rest. While Todoroki kept her asleep, the others set up a bed for her and had gotten her warm clothes and a bigger suit case.  

The class went off to bed for the trip to what the folks of this town called, The Wishing Well. The wishing well was supposed to be guarded by an elderly man with a lot of knowledge and the last future telling quirk known to the world. 

Mr. Aizawa made sure the kids had fallen to sleep before he turned the lights off. When Mic had fallen asleep, he smiled slightly at the mans sleeping form. "Rest well...Mic..." He went to his sleeping bag and fell asleep for the day ahead of them tomorrow. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro