4) My New Home

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Y/n)'s POV

Two weeks and I was released from the hospital. 

I felt super glad to see my mother and father again and to tell them I was sorry, but the news I might never see them again caused me to almost collapse outside as Gang Orca walked with me. He put a hand on my back to steady me. 

I was terrified of Killer Whales, but he was really nice and even told me this new care taker was the best there was. I felt a little better but still never scared and nervous. 

We walked in silence the rest of the way and I picked at my nails as thoughts of everything that could go wrong ran through my head. "We're here. Now, I suggest you behave yourself while you're here. They can kick you out easily." Gang Orca was looking at the door as he talked. I nodded and gulped softly. He rang the doorbell.

It seemed like we were waiting forever but it was really a few seconds before the door was answered by a tall, emo looking man. He had a rounded face, a bit of facial hair, long black hair, a long scarf around his neck, and....he was in a sleeping bag.

I smiled a little. "I'm not paid enough to babysit." The man grumbled. 

Gang Orca looked at me. "This is Mr. Aizawa. You will call him by his last name only. Because you're living with him, he is enrolling you into a hero school. Because of your recommendations, you won't be required to take a written test, but the physical exam is a must. He will tell you more." Gang Orca handed Mr. Aizawa a note and left. 

I looked at the ground as the man read the note. "I see...well in any case, come in. Your room is past the kitchen on the left side of the hall. Don't bother me. I'm going to take a nap." With that said, he went to the couch and fell asleep.

I made my way past the kitchen and bit my lip. 'This is house is smaller than my old room...' I thought. I found the door he said said was my room and opened it. It was really small from what I was used to but it was...cozy. 

I smiled and laid on my bed. 'This will be interesting...' sleep took over my body. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro