¡!34!¡

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"How long have you not been able to sleep?"

Thomas looked up at Adrien as he took another long drink, Adriens hot coco mixed with vodka and rum. "W-What do you mean?" Thomas stammered.

"Chloe told me you can't sleep at night, I'm the same," Adrien softly smiled at him. "I have to take medication for it, sometimes work, sometimes doesn't."

"Mine never work," Thomas muttered. Adrien hummed as Emma walked down the stairs, her eyes shut, her arms limp at her sides as she walked to the door, opening it and walking out into the street. Adrien laughed and shook his head, Thomas looking at Adrien as he slid on shoes by the door and followed, Thomas going after him. "What is she doing?"

"Sleep walking," Adrien took another sip as the followed Emma down the street. "She does this a lot. Marinette likes me to take her home instead of her wandering but it's fun just to see where she goes."

"Aren't you worried she'll get hurt?"

"Not really," Adrien shrugged his shoulders, watching Emma as she moved down towards the school, walking inside and falling asleep against a bench in the courtyard. "And there she goes."Adrien laughed as he picked Emma up and carried her back home, setting her down on the couch and making hot coco.

Thomas watched as Emma groaned awake, Adrien handing her the mug. "God, where did I go?"

"The school." Adrien chuckled as Emma sat up and took a sip.

"I was chasing an akuma," Emma sighed and stood up, taking a long chug of the mug until it was empty. "Night."

"Night Sunshine," Adrien smiled while Emma waved her hand, walking up the stairs and went into her room and to bed. Thomas hummed as he continued to write. "What's your story about?"

"I-It's about this transgender person and his struggles."

"So it's a girl becoming a boy?" Thomas nodded. "I'm already interested. Can't wait to read it." Adrien smiled as he stood up, chugging the rest of his drink and walking up to his room and crawling back into bed.

"Adrien," he hummed as Marinette turned, clinging onto him. "Stop drinking."

"Rum and vodka help me sleep." Adrien stretched his arms out, wrapping one around Marinette and resting the other behind his head.

"You're going to die of liver failure." Marinette mumbled as she leaned her head against Adriens chest. Adrien sighed, knowing that very well and he wanted to stop drinking, he always has, but once he got a taste for it he just kept drinking.

"I know," Adrien sighed as Marinette curled up against him more, laying soft kisses on his collarbone. He softly laughed as he circled his finger around her hipbone. "Princess what're you doing?" She placed more kisses up his neck until she reached his lips, hovering over his as she crawled on top of him, Adrien holding her waist as she softly pressed her lips to his. He lowly laughed, sending shivers down her spine as he turned her onto the bed, holding her hands to the side as he kissed her collarbone. "I see." His voice like a siren song to her as Thomas snuck out the front door, leaving a note saying he was going home.

˚ºTwo Weeks Laterº˚

"Uhm, Adrien," Marinette bit her lip as she walked into their room from the bathroom, small bits of vomit on her shirt and in the corners oh her lips. He looked down at her as he slid his shirt on. "I-I think I-I'm pregnant."

"Really?" She slowly nodded, Adrien smiling and picking her up and kissing her. "That's great! How do you know?"

"I've thrown up like three times today." Marinette bit her lip.

"Something wrong?" Adrien held her waist at arms distance as she fumbled with her thumbs.

"We're thirty five Adrien, and our youngest kids are eleven. Our cutoff for kids is coming and honestly, you've already reached yours. I just don't want our kid to come into the world hating itself because it's missing a leg or like, half its brain."

"Mari, you said it yourself that you hate abortion, so why don't we ask the kids," Adrien gently kissed her forehead, then resting his forehead against hers. "If two out of three of them don't want the kid then we won't and will either go with abortion or give it away when it's born, or, if they do, then we'll keep it."

"Well Angel will want to keep it for sure but-"

"We don't know that," Adrien held his finger to her lips. "Now let's go have this family meeting before I kiss you to death because you smell like vanilla." Marinette giggled as Adrien held her hand, shouting family meeting through the house as they walked into the living room.

Emma sat down on the couch, Louis sitting on the large brown chair and Angel sitting on the floor. "What's this about?" Emma asked as she rubbed her eyes, the kids being scared awake at nine am on a Saturday morning but Emma already dressed but still tired.

"Well how would you all feel about, expanding our family once more?" Marinette asked, Emma gagging on air.

"You mean having another sibling?" Angel asked, Adrien nodding as her eyes widened. "I would love it! I would be the best big sister ever!" She smiled wide.

"That would be probable, having six members in one house meaning there would be no easy way to end an argument amongst the whole family and there would be more children in the house then needed or cared for," Louis spoke, leaning against the armrest. "It would be wiser to keep three children."

Marinette and Adrien looked at Emma, who was still trying to wrap her head around how and why her parents would even think about having sex with children in the house. "Emma," she snapped her head up to them. "What do you think?"

She fell silent, Louis and Angel looking at her as she bit her lip in thought. Upsides; another sibling to boss around, another person to protect, another person to care for her. Downside; akumas, 15 year age gap, never seeing it grow up. She didn't know what to think. Each choice had a great benefit, but if they already did it and we're asking because her mother was pregnant, and she said no, she wouldn't be able to live with herself if they grew up as a foster child like she did; And if she said yes, then she would have a little sibling she would never see grow up.

"Emma?" Adrien swallowed the lump in his throat.

The taste of metal invaded her mouth. "U-Uhm," she really needed to think about it, but it wasn't her choice. she closed her eyes tight, then looked up at her parents. "It's not my decision, if you want another kid, have one, if you don't you don't."

"Emma, would you like a little brother or sister, all we're asking." Adrien crossed his arms.

"Only thing that bothers me about this all is that you would want to keep three kids, one who isn't even yours, and not me." She stood up and walked out the front door, slamming it closed as she walked around Paris.

"What does she mean?" Angel asked, Louis scoffing as Adrien and Marinette boiled with anger at themselves.

"Mother and Father left Emma when she was born, stupid." Louis glared at his sister.

"Then why is she with us?" Angel asked.

"Beats me, I'm going back to bed." Louis walked back to his room, soon falling back to sleep as Angel went to her room and painted.

Emma walked down the street, walking until someone grabbed her arm and was pulled into an alleyway. "Hey! What the hel-" she was cut off by him placing his lips against hers. She pushed the shadowed fingers away, him still holding onto her wrists. "Let go of me!"

"I've wanted to do that for a while," she stopped squirming and looked at the shadow, LadyBeetles mask outlining the shadow and popping out, his blonde hair falling onto the mask. "S-Sorry."

"N-No," Emma blushed, looking into his eyes as he leaned against the wall that pinned her back, his forehead near her neck as she felt his breath. "I wanted that too." He brought his head up, cupping her cheek with one hand, kissing her again then letting go.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" She nodded, softly smiling at him as her arms draped over his shoulders. "Thanks the lord I thought you would say no."

"Of course I wouldn't LadyBeetle." He cursed in his head, forgetting her was in his mask.

"Is it okay, if I show you who I am?"

"I-I think that should wait a little while." She nervously laughed, her arms over his shoulders as he brought his head down, slowly kissing her again.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro