6:00 AM

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey!

So three people have suggested that I try writing this with actual people instead of a fanfic and I would like to let those two know I have started it. And no before you ask I didn't just change every name to something else. I actually made a whole bunch of characters with back stories. So the thing is basically already half written. I'm still working on it but yeah, that's all I wanted to say about that.

Now... GET READY TO FIND OUT WHO OUR MURDERER IS!

-Jaz

~~~~

6:00 AM

"They've been gone a while," one student commented

"Shit."

The six students grabbed their makeshift weapons and flashlights and headed out the Spanish room door and down the hall wary of the traps they had set.

Finally they reached the bathroom were two bodies and blood lay on the floor.

"Luke!" Thalia shouted running over to her boyfriend where he was propped up against the wall.

In response he screamed and swung his frying pan just missing her head. He looked around fearfully before his eyes settled on Thalia.

"It's okay," Thalia told him pulling him in a hug causing him to wince. "It's okay."

Meanwhile Will slowly walked over to Rachel and touched her wrist for a pulse before shaking his head slowly.

"What happened?" Thalia asked pulling back from her and Luke's embrace.

"I-I don't r-really know," he stammered. "I-I was in the bathroom and when I came out she was lying there. Someone was leaning over her so I raised the frying pan- a stupid weapon- and just swung hit as I got slashed with that knife..." He trailed off looking to the knife on the floor.

"Seven," Hazel whispered quietly.

The number sent a shiver down the other students spines. They had gone from twelve to seven in eleven hours. Their group had nearly been cut in half. And based on Luke currently being covered in blood their numbers might be halved after all. Not to mention that a killer was still among them.

"If there's another person out there we need to get back to the Spanish room," Frank said moving closer to Luke and grabbing the older boy's legs. "We'll have to carry him."

Thalia nodded and held Luke's upper body trying not to wince herself when he cried out in pain at being moved.

"We need to get by all the traps..." Nico murmured.

"Hazel, need to direct us," Frank told group. "Will you need to watch out for that person from the front, Nico the back, Piper watch our sides."

The three grabbed their weapons tightly and took their spots as Hazel began to carefully helped the group navigate the traps they had made. It was slow moving. Now and then they stopped completely at the sound of a noise. Or in order to properly walk over a piece of string meant to trip their enemy. Finally they reached the Spanish room.

"That was too easy," Nico commented worriedly. "That other person should've attacked us right then and there."

"Maybe they have a different plan," Thalia said setting Luke on the floor.

"Like what?"

"I don't know. I just said maybe," she shrugged. Will walked over to Luke and began to do his best to clean the wound with the small amount of supplies they had.

"They were watching us," Frank realized.

"Wasn't that obvious?" Nico asked him.

"Not what I mean. I mean they watched us bypass the traps."

"They know how to get to us then," Hazel said leaning back against the wall. "Those traps are meaningless now."

Piper walked to the window flashlight in hand and peered around outside. "We still haven't tried the fire escape. Let's try breaking the window and getting out of here. I know we agreed we didn't want to be out in the open but do you honestly see a better idea at this point?" She turned back around and faced the group. "So. I'll go down and check it out. I highly suggest someone come with me but I will go on my own."

When know one responded she tried to unlock the window and unsurprisingly it didn't budge. Frank appeared beside her. He nodded slowly before picking up a deal. "Move away," he told the others. Smartly the rest of the group moved away from the window as he took a few steps back. He took a deep breath before running the few steps forward and then threw the desk into window.

The window shattered and Frank raised his arms to cover his face a few shards came toward him. When he removed his arms he couldn't hide a small smile seeing the desk successfully  crashed through and landed somewhere outside.

Piper stood and walked to the window herself she climbed through the window and onto the fire escape ignoring the sudden rush of cool air. Piper turned to the others a smirk on her face. "Anyone else coming?"

Nico walked over to her and glanced down. "We should scout it out and then bring Luke down," he suggested.

"Me?" Luke asked confused.

"You're injured idiot," Will told him. "Trying to keep you alive. Trying to keep us all alive..."

Piper started down the fire escape and Nico put one leg through before a bullet pierced his stomach. Nico fell back onto the glass covering the floor while blood came out his mouth. Hazel screamed and hurried and over to him. While other's eyes turned to Luke who held a gun in an outstretched hand. "No one is going anywhere," he growled standing up slowly.

"Luke," Thalia gasped her eyes wide. "Y-you..."

"Killed them?" He finished for her. "Yeah. Now no one move."

"Piper run!" Frank's shouted before a bullet landed in his leg. "Run!" He shouted again stumbling back.

Piper flew down the steps nearly tripping over herself. Luke cursed and went to the window firing a couple times causing Piper to scream but even so she manga see to escape without being shot.

"No one moves," Luke repeated breathing heavily.

"Why?" Thalia demanded standing up. "Why Luke? Why kill all of them? Jason? Annabeth?"

"Annabeth was gonna be fine," Luke said shaking his head quickly. "Completely fine! What she did was her-" his voice caught. "-her choice..."

"You said that someone cut you..." Hazel shad through tears from where she was putting pressure on Nico's wound.

"Self inflicted. But there is someone else here. Piper won't get away."

"Why are you doing this?" Thalia asked him.

Luke didn't answer her question and rather he turned his attention to Will. He waved the gun at the other boy who sat on the floor. "Move over there with those three," Luke ordered. "Hands where I can see them." Will slowly stood and raised his hands and moved over before sitting by Nico and moving to help Hazel.

"Why? What do you gain by this?" Thalia shouted at Luke.

"Move over there with them," Luke responded. Beside them Nico coughed up more blood and groaned closing his eyes tightly in pain.

"Not until you answer me damnit. What do you gain by killing off your friends?"

"How many lives would you take in order save the person you love?" Luke asked her. "I had a list of targets  needed to off in order to save them. Tonight? Was the perfect chance."

Thalia opened her mouth but didn't get to respond since Frank cut her off. "It doesn't matter," Frank said breathing heavily trying to cope with the pain. His eyes flickered to the clock and then back to Luke. "You're too late. It's 6:59 dumbass. Our parents here to pick us up... and Piper is running right for them."

Luke's eyes widened and he turned sharply to look at the clock. "Fuck."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro