19 | Eight People In One Freaking Car

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Can I come in?"

I look up and Keagon stands there holding a pillow.

"Uh, Y-yes. Come in." I mumble as I wipe off the stray tear.

"I... Uh,―Canisleepheretoday?" She says and I squint at her.

"Slower, I understood nothing."

She sighs and rubs her eyes. "C-can I sleep on your bed, with you?"

"Sure," I mumble and shuffle to make space for her. She climbs into my bed and snuggles in with her pillow.

"Thanks." Keagon sighs and I just smile at her.

"Are you hungry? You skipped dinner, I can make something for you." I ask after a few silent minutes.

"No, Max sneaked me some nachos."

Max? Right, the butler guy.

"Aria?"

"Yes?"

"Good Night."

-

The Funeral.

Carol had arranged a grand funeral with lots of flowers and stuff but only four people turned up. Jenny was an orphan and had no relatives and Uncle Ryan's relatives were far off in Europe and didn't bother coming even though Carol volunteered to get the tickets. The four people who turned up were all Sara's friends from high school.

Keagon cried so hard at the funeral.

It reminded me so much of my mom.

My phone pings bringing me out of my reverie. I pull it out to see a text from Reece.

Hey, let's hang out. will pick you up from Wyatt's house?

ok. sent you the location.

I pull on a light blue off the shoulder blue dress that reaches right above my knees since the wardrobe Carol had arranged for didn't contain jeans or t-shirts. I let my hair down in its natural curls and put on some eyeliner and lip gloss

"Where are you going?"

"Out. With my friend." I answer Keagon as I put on my silver bracelet that has a cupcake charm.

"The one who came to the hospital yesterday?"

"Yup." I say without popping the 'p'

"Can I come with you?"

"Okay," I answer with a smile. Keagon needs this, she needs a distraction to forget about all the... stuff.

-

I stare at the blue Audi. Last time I checked, Reece owned a beat-up Mini Cooper.

I open the door of the car to see Reece, Brandon, Felix, Ryder, and Olivia. 

Yes, the same Brandon who is my best friend and called me ugly.

I thought it was going to be only Reece and me?

"Get in," Felix says.

Felix was the driver, Brandon as the shotgun, Ryder, Olivia, and Reece at the back.

"Um, problem. Where the hell am I supposed to sit? You know what, I'll just book an Uber for me and Keagon." I mumble and pull out my phone which gets snatched by... Olivia. Again.

"Hush now, we have space," Olivia says and sits her ass on Ryder's lap.

I huff as I climb into the seat next to Reece and pull Keagon into my lap.

"Um, can we go already?" I ask. Keagon was cute and all, but damn the kid's heavy.

"Where the hell am I supposed to sit?" A voice asks.

Wyatt.

"I thought you were coming on your bike?" Felix asks turning around.

"Nope, it's at the workshop."

"It's no problem, we have space." Reece grins and pulls Keagon into her lap. "Aria can sit on your lap."

The fuck? She wants me to sit on his lap?

"What?" Both Felix and I say together.

"Great, now get down," Wyatt says ready to get in.

He actually wants me to sit on his lap.

"Um... Ouch! My wrist hurts. Bro, you drive, I'll sit at the back." Felix says and in a second is out of the car pushing a confused Wyatt to the driver's seat. 

Felix gets in and pulls me onto his lap.

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.

"You can sit properly, you know. Don't have to be on edge." Felix whispers into my ear and my ears tingle.

"O-Okay."

So that's what we did. A whole of freaking eight people in one fucking car.

"You are so cute. I am Olivia and this is my boyfriend, Ryder."

"I am Keagon," Keagon says shaking Olivia's hand and then waves at Ryder.

"I am Felix," Felix says his breath warm on my ear. I shiver slightly.

"Are you cold?" Felix asks me and I shake my head.

"And I am Reece and that's Brandon," Reece says and Keagon waves at Brandon.

"And the driver is-"

"Stupid." Keagon completes Olivia's sentence. Olivia unlike I expected actually looks impressed while Wyatt scowls through the mirror.

"Shut up baby face."

"You shut up four eyes." Keagon shoots right back and Olivia smiles like a proud mother hen.

"I like you." Olivia muses and Keagon beams at her.

"We are here," Brandon cheers and gets out.

"Let's go to Primark and get clothes first," Reece suggests.

"But I wanna go to the game room," Ryder argues.

"No way, the food court is the best option." Brandon pouts.

"I want to go to the book store." Felix sighs and his fingers brush against mine.

"Let's just go back home," Wyatt says and everyone shoots him a dirty glare.

"You know what? We'll just go where the kid chooses." Brandon says and turns to Keagon. "The food court, game room, book store, clothes, or gaming?" 

Everyone including Wyatt stares at Keagon anticipating her answer.

"None. I wanna go build a teddy." Keagon answers and everyone groans.

"Forget it, Reece and I are going to Primark, Ryder to the game room, Caleb to the food court, Felix to the book store and Wyatt, Aria and Keagon can go build a Panda. We'll meet two hours later at the food court." Olivia announces and walks off with Reece before I could protest. Ryder shrugs and walks off while Brandon walks off with a giddy smile on his face probably thinking about food. 

"Uhm... I'll just order the books online. I am coming with you guys," Felix says and I follow after him while Keagon holds my hand. 

"You can go home if you want," Keagon says to Wyatt and he scowls at her. 

"Shut up, no one asked you." He fires at her and Keagon flinches slightly. She blinks her eyes thrice then walks away with Felix. 

Shit, if Keagon blinks her eyes like that then it means she wants to cry. 

"What the fuck is your problem? She is a kid for God's sake." I tell the asshole. 

And just like that, a bit more of my crush on him disappears. 

__

Yay! I managed to update!  A lot of you PMed me telling me that Wyatt is being horrible, so I've decided that the next chapter is going to be in Wyatt's POV!!

And about Kyle, if you want him to live then vote and comment a lot, then I might let him live. 

Who did you like in this chapter? 

Why do you think Wyatt is being a dick? Theories? Ideas? 

And who shops from Primark lol? I do! 

And who is like Brandon? Mee!!

Tell me all your thoughts and comments! 

- Shreya x 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro