Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Things were going good now, or as good as it could get being stuck between two women one of which had kissed his best friend. She never said it but Javier knew Jessica was still feeling guilty about what happened. He knew it made her nervous not knowing what his decision would be regarding Bethany. Every time he caught that worried look on her face when she thought he wasn't paying attention, his gut would twist with guilt.

Bethany on the other hand seem to have come into town on a mission because it's been a week and she was still in his house making herself very much at home.

Javier was working from in his study mid afternoon on the weekend when in walks Bethany holding a tray with brunch. Not only that but she was dressed in nothing but one of his overly large t-shirts. Javier did a double take when she bent over to put the tray on his desk.

“I hope you don't mind, your housekeeper is just doing laundry today and I had nothing else to wear.”

“No its fine” he replied trying to keep his eyes glued to the screen in front of him.

“Great! Come on eat up you've been working for hours.”

“I will in a minute”

“But I worked so hard on this, I only want to please you”

Javier didn't miss the way her voice had dropped to a seductive tone. He curse under his breath when he looked up to find her lips set in a sexy pout.

“I just need to get this paperwork finished first”

“OK”

He looked back to this screen, his brows dipped into a frown when he realized he couldn't concentrate. He glanced up when he heard the door to his office balcony open. He watched as Bethany stepped out, she leaned against the railing and looked over which caused the T-shirt to ride up over her hips. It went all the way up which gave him a peak of sexy black lace underwear.

Dios ayúdame” He groaned out

He closed his eyes against the tempting image she presented and looked back to his work. Obviously not getting the results she wanted he heard her come back into his office. Through the corner of his eyes he saw her walk over to the recliner he had in the corner and stretch out. She reclined the chair all the way back and laid on her side with her back facing him. In no time her underwear was in full view, her curvy bubble butt on display. He sighed but kept on looking.

“You sound stressed” she said without looking at him.

“Do I?” He replied as if he was anything but stressed.

Before he realized what's was happening she got up and walked over to him and put her hand on his shoulder. She knew just the right spots to touch and knead away the tension, but then her hand slowing and carefully moved from his shoulder to his chest. He gulped and immediately felt panicked. Its been too long since he's had a woman pleasure him, not since he met...Jessica. Just the thought of her made him tense up, he still couldn't get pass the fact that she kissed Logan.

“No wait Bethany, stop I …”

“Shh” she whispered against his ear before pulling his earlobe into her mouth.

She worked his shirt buttons loose as she kissed her way along his neck. The internal turmoil he was feeling was out of this world.

Shit.

Her hand reached his crotch and grabbed a handful of his growing erection.

Shit, shit!

She moved from behind his chair to stand next to him. His eyes followed her like a hawk, his mind wondered what would be her next move. When he glanced at her face he saw nothing but lust, she was in full seductress mode. She reached for the end of the T-shirt and pulled it over her head, her naked breast came into view. He watched her licked her lips as she dropped to her knees and crawled on all fours until she was below his desk.

He felt her hands work his belt loose followed by his button followed by his zipper. He grab hold of her hand to stop her as she dipped her hand into the waist of his boxer to gently squeezed his hardened member. She looked up at him and licked her lips like a woman that was about to devourer her favorite meal. He shook his head no but she pouted then reached with her next hand to grab a fist full of hardened flesh. Eyes still on him her tongue snaked out to lick his tip before she slowly took him into her mouth inch by inch. His head flew back to rest against his chair and his eyes fell closed. Images of Jessica's face flashed before his eyes and he knew he couldn't do this. No matter what happened he knew he couldn't betray her this way so he gripped Bethany's hair and yanked her mouth from his pulsing member.

“Oh shit!” He exclaimed when his office door opened and Jessica strolled in with a radiant smile on her face.

He glanced down at Bethany who still had a sexy pout on her mouth. He shook his head no again to Bethany but from the gleam in her eyes he knew he was in trouble. He gritted his teeth in panic when Bethany shook his hold loose and swallowed his tool in one go. He almost bolted from the chair at the feeling that sailed through him.

“Hey you, your housekeeper let me in” Jessica told him as she plopped down in the chair before his desk.

“He-hey!” He managed to respond as Bethany's bobbing on his member intensified. He tried to pull her away but she gripped him with her mouth. It was borderline pleasure and pain.

“I missed you today” Jessica confessed with a shy smile on her face.

To say he felt like the greatest asshole alive would be putting it mildly. He went to slide his throbbing member out of Bethany's mouth but her lips gripped him even tighter causing the pleasure she was already giving him to sky rocket. He swallowed the moan that was trying to fight it's way out of his mouth.

“Didn't you miss me?” asked Jessica giving him a curious look.

“Yeah” he responded. Even to him his response sounded like a moan but that's exactly what it was.

“OK” she replied looking at him like he had grown a extra pair of head. “I was thinking of going to get some lunch”

“OK why don't you come see me after?”

“I was hoping you would come with me”

Come. That's what I'm close to doing, oh God if you get me out of this I'll stop being a cold hearted jerk I swear.

“Cum” Bethany mouthed around him when he glared down at her. She swallowed his member. He felt his tool hit the back of her throat and he gripped her hair and shouted “oh god! as he came undone and spilled his seed deep within her eager throat”

He glared at Bethany as she chuckled. He felt panic grip him in a vise grip. He knew he was screwed now.

“Javier?” He heard Jessica softly call his name.

He took his time looking back at her face. When he looked at her he wished he could turn back the clock. He would have done anything to avoid the broken look that crossed her face. He slowly shook his head as he watched her get up and slowly make her way around his desk. She looked down and her hand flew to cover her mouth as she released a broken sob.

“You really should learn to knock” said Bethany

“Jessica…” he pleaded.

“How could you?” she whispered

He pushed away from Bethany and pulled his pants up to cover himself. He looked up at the slamming of his study door and realized Jessica had ran out. He made to get up but stopped when Bethany grabbed hold of his leg.

“Let me go!”

“Don't run away again. I can make you feel good, I can please you”

“But I love her!” He yelled

She released him as though she had been holding hot lava. He waisted no time running after Jessica.

I love her. When did that happen?

He took the stairs two at a time when he heard the front door slam shut. When he got to the landing he bolted to the door with a speed of a man running to save his life. He threw the door open and stopped when he saw her sitting on the steps, broken sobs rocking her body, her body shook with the force of each sob.

“I'm so sorry” he pleaded

He waited for her to say something but she only shook her head.

“I have no excuse for what just happened. It was a moment of weakness and I messed up. I tried to stop it I swear I tried. The thought of you kissing Logan just sent me over the edge…”

“So you screwing her is my fault!?” she turned to glare at him and the sun hit her eyes making the color more pronounced.

He felt his heart clench when she rounded on him and he saw the hurt in her eyes and the anger on her face. He felt his heartbeat speed up as he looked into her eyes, his feet threatened to buckle beneath him. So familiar they were in this moment clouded over with tears. Except in this moment the tears were genuine.

Isabella, it's Isabella's.

“Oh my God, that's what she meant, its you” he whispered

“Me? You blame me!?” she asked brokenly.

“No” he whispered as realization dawned on him. He moved closer to her. He reached out to touch her face but she slapped his hands away.

“Isabella, you have Isabella's eyes.”

Your thoughts would be good at this point so please comment.
Also votes will be appreciated.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro