#3: Trystan

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

{A few notes on Trystan. One: the above picture was done by StaFantasia. I seriously adore it... So, well, thank you! Two: I've got two different storylines. In "The Step Series," Trystan's father isn't actually Varian, though he pretty much takes her as his own. In other stories, like "Inescapable" and the two books following it (I don't know what to name the trilogy itself yet, so... So be it), she is 100% Varian's little girl. The above drawing is the Varian's daughter side of her. If there are any differing traits- which there are only, like, three or four of- I will mark it by "The Step Series"/other storylines.}

~-~

Full Name

Trystan Elyzabeth Vatter

Birthday

December 25, 1784/1786

Hair

Short, black, and wild

(Think Cassandra)

Eyes

Wide, hazel/blue

Other

Pale complexion, perfect skin/freckles on face

~-~

Trystan is the firstborn daughter to the Vatters. In some versions, she is actually the daughter of Varian's good-for-nothing older brother (see #10: Vince) and Cassandra. In most others, though, she's one hundred percent the daughter of Varian and Cass.

Even as Vince's biological daughter, though, Trystan always saw Varian as "Daddy." She and Varian adore each other, and she developed a personality quite like his.

Ever since they first met, Trystan shared a special, strong bond with Pete and Clara's (see #9: Clara) son, Hugo (see #13: Hugo). They were inseparable, best friends from the start- they later fall in love and get married.

~-~

This is my picture of Trystan. She's a bit older than StaFantasia's version, and she's done her hair up nice for you guys. :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro