Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Vicky was waiting for Roshni, ready to go to the prom. He chose to wear a black suit for the day.

Clare was more excited to deck up Roshni as a fairy angel for the theme party. Vicky stood by the window glancing at the stairs every now and then.
Soon he heard her footsteps . Roshni stepped down in a white long dress like a princess. Unknowingly a smile adored his lips.

It took a minute for him to recognise the dress she wore. The smile on his smile fade away.

"I have asked one of my friends to customise a special gown for you on our big day. It will have some cute moments of ours embroidered on it."

A flash of memories rushed before his eyes. Their big day, the way his bride looked heaven sent.
Roshni stood before him waiting for an opinion. "How do I look..?"

He was too lost to even hear her words. The growing tension on his face made her nervous.

V: "This dress..?"

"Beautiful isn't it.", Clare stepped down and stood beside them. "It looks perfect on her, as if it was made for her. Isn't it Vicky."

He tightened his fist.

"You know what Roshni, this dress has a story. It belonged to our Gayu.", Clare confessed making her surprised.
"It was her wedding dress, especially customised by her husband."

"Roshni", Vicky called. "Please wait for me in the car. I forgot my wallet upstairs. "

Roshni nodded silently and went outside with a heavy heart.

Vicky went near the Fireplace followed by Clare. "What is this Mom...why are you doing this to me.. Don't you know how much it hurts.. or is it you just don't care.."

Clare smiled and touched his shoulders. "I do Vicky. Alot. You are sad because of loss you had in the past. But, don't you recognise the precious gem you lost is now with you." She said.
"Vicky you chose not to believe Roshni is Gayu. But it's the truth. She has come back. For you. For your love. Keep aside your insecurities and fears. It will only make you weak.
I can see the love between you both. Accept it son, before it's too late. All the differences between you both can be overcome by the love you have. Love has that power. "

Vicky looked at her with hope. "Son, you both are going through alot now. And few days later, you both will encounter with the biggest challenge, the biggest war. At that time, you both should be strong and together. Only your love will make you win. Else...else you know.. what will happen. "

"No mom. Not again. I can't lose her again. Rather let me die.", He confessed. Clare smiled. "I know. Whatever happens, let's leave it to the destiny. But before that enjoy every small moments. Confess your love. I am sure she will be the happiest."
Clare patted on his shoulders and left.

Roshni was waiting at the garden for him. She was sad. Vicky approached her. "Why are you standing here at the cold , I told you to get inside in the car."

"Vicky, don't you like me in this dress. You looked so offended. If you don't like, then I will change into something else.", She said.
He smiled and cupped her face. "Don't talk rubbish. You look heaven sent, as if this dress is just made for you."
His words were enough for her to blush. He extended his hand."I hope you don't forget that you are my date today."
She held it happily. "How can I even forget about it."
They left to the college.

"You know what Vicky, this dress has another speciality.", She said while sitting in the car. "You see these embroidery works. Initially I thought it was just some random designs. But when I looked closer I understood it is--"

"Their love story. ", He concluded.

Roshni looked at him suspicious. "How do you know.."

"Ah, that.. ", he realised the mistake he made. "Ya, mom told me once when I was going through their wedding album."

"Oh, okay."

Victor and Roshni entered the campus hand in hand. They spotted their friends in a distance. Everyone in their own theme costumes. Riya chose to be a ghost, with a white dress and blood over her face. While Kabir was the Dracula today. Priya was wearing some demon costume.

"Rosh!!!! Omg you look like an angel today.", Riya screamed looking at her.

"Thank you Riya. And you are exactly like a ghost today. ", She teased her friend.
"That is she always.", Joined Priya and Kabir. Riya smacked at her sister.

"Fine. At least I am in a costume. What about this handsome who came without the theme.", Riya pointed at Vicky.
"Ofcourse I am dressed according to the theme Riya. I am a vampire today. Vampire dress up like normal humans only.", He said.
"Aha..but they do have fangs. Where are yours.? ", She asked.
"I do have. ", He extended his fangs which made everyone surprised.

"Wait, you had it all way. I didn't noticed.", Roshni said.
"Because I kept it hidden. Not a big deal."

"Weird, someone else is roaming around with normal costume claiming he is a werewolf. When we asked the same question , he showed his long nails". Kabir said.

"Jeh.", Vicky thought. Who else could it be.

Roshni : "Kabir., Where is Tanu ? Normally she never misses parties."

Riya:"Oh, we didn't shared the hot news to her. Dear Rosh... Tanu and Kabir broke up today morning ."

Roshni: "Wait, what... Why."

Kabir:"Both Riya and Tanu were eating my brains Roshni. They fighting over me every single day and I was going mad. Today morning she asked me to chose between her and Riya."

Riya:'And....!! My best buddy chose me. I love you Dumbo!!"

Riya hugged Kabir.
Roshni, Priya and Vicky exchanged glances. Something was cooking up between them.

Later the girls decided to have their own fun while Kabir and Vicky grabbed drinks for themselves.

K: "So you guys confessed your love. Isn't it."

Vicky looked at him in surprise. "What... What are you talking about."

"Agrh... please Vicky. We all know you both a couple. And love each other alot.",Kabir said.

Vicky gently smiled. "Let us keep this topic aside and tell me when are you going to convey your feelings to Riya."

K:"Ah.. no Vicky.. you misunderstood. There is... nothing.. nothing between us. We are best friends you know."

Kabir diverted his attention.
"Yah, I know. Best friends. Kabir, stop lying. Atleast to yourself. I think you should tell her today itself.", Vicky said.

K:"Ah, actually I am... confused. I like her alot. And I can't live without her. But I don't know if it's love or not. Because we were together since we couldn't even talk. So... I don't know. And if it's love...I don't think she has the same feelings. Her charector is a bit... different."

Vicky touched his shoulder."Kabir, you know it's love. But you are scared of her choice. I know that feeling very well. You should tell her today itself. I am cent percent sure, she has the same feelings for you. "

Kabir smiled.

V: "Look Kabir. We don't know what future holds for us. Before it's too late, we should enjoy all the small moments with our loved ones. Else... What if,.. what if destiny decides to separate us from our loved ones. At that time, we will regret alot. Don't do that. "

Kabir nodded with a satisfied smile, and they shared a drink.

After the event, Vicky and Roshni were sitting in the car, silently.

Roshni's POV
Roshni, the is the time. You should confess your feelings towards him. Maybe he will be angry, or maybe he will try to back off. No matter what, atleast this burden will get off my head. I can't take this anymore.

Vicky saw her lost in thoughts. "Why are you silent today."

R: "Ah, nothing . I was just enjoying the weather. "

V: "Is it.. but I feel you have something to tell me."

Can he read my mind.!!
Roshni looked at him surprised. "Ah, actually.. I wanted to tell you something. But... But I don't know how , you will react to it. "

V: "I too have something to tell you."

He stopped the car. She recognised the place. "Vicky... Why are we here ?"
They were infront of the same old warehouse.
"Step out.",he said.
Both of them got down the car. He went near her and took her hand, guiding towards the main door.

"Once upon a time, I lost everything here. My love, my life, everything. And today I am back here with you, to start over. To get back everything I lost.", Vicky remembered his past looking at the door.

Roshni couldn't understand what was he talking about. Yet she chose to be silent waiting his words.

Starting over again, after a long time. Please go through the previous chapter if you guys have lost the track. Even I too forgot what was I writing and had to the read the whole story again😅

Please do vote and comment if you like the chapter.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro