Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Come on come on....you are too slow Roshni..."

Riya dragged Roshni through the front door of her home.

"Riya... Wait... How can I enter like this... "

"Shut up okay.. it's my home, means your too.. understood.."
Riya liked Roshni from the very next moment she saw her. Something was there connecting between them. An unknown bonding...or maybe known.

"Riya... ", Mrs. Ragini Sharma entered the visiting room hearing Riya's scream.
"And why are making so much of noise... "

"Mom please... Don't embarrass me in front of her..."

That's when she noticed the young lady, hiding behind Riya. She tried to smile, but a bit of fear was visible.
"Who is she Riya....?"

"Mom, this is my new friend... Roshni."

Roshni joined her hands as a greeting. Mrs. Sharma seemed to be impressed by her gesture. She reciprocated the same.

"And Mom, she was an orphan till yesterday. But now I have decided to share my Mom and Dad, also that stupid sister of mine for her. "

Mrs. Sharma's happy smile changed , hearing her to be orphan but soon replaced with a smile . "All yours Roshni dear.."
She went near Roshni and kept her hand lovingly over her head.
"From today onwards, this is your home too. You know what, Riya doesn't make someone close friend this soon. If she did, you must be special..."

"Ofcourse Mom .." , Priya came in with a smile. "... She is special... I think she is too innocent, else who will make friendship with this dumbo"

"Hey you!!" , Loud screams, running around the hall, fights.... Same usual stuffs of siblings.
Roshni felt happy to get such a family. She was glad.

"Come on dear... They won't stop there fight now. Let's have some tea.."

"Chand... Do you think that Roshni will mess up with our lives... With Vicky's life..."

The blood red wine, was quiring their thirst to an extent. Clare was rotating her finished wine glass, while Chand took a sip from his.
"No dear... I don't think so. That girl... She has just a face similarity. ...nothing else... "

"Isn't that similarity enough for Vicky, to remember all those bloody past of ours... "

Chand stood up from his seat and neared Clare. His sat on the arm of her chair and gently patted over her head. "Love... Don't be so negative.
Vicky has frankly said, that she...is ...just...a classmate.."

"I hope she remains the same Chand. I don't want Vicky to get lost in those memories and suffer. I can't see my son suffer Chand. "

"Emotions...", Chand stood up. "Human emotions... Clare, don't fall so much in it... It will make you weak."

"I am his Mom Chand...Be it human or Vampire, mother's love won't change. And I am telling you, if she hurt my son... I won't leave her. "
Clare climbed up the stairs, leaving Chand alone with a glass of wine.
"Mother's love..."

"Look my beautiful room!!!" ,
Riya screamed as she ran into her room. Roshni stopped at the door step, with a wide open mouth.

"Riya... What is this..."

A room, no better than a market. Clothes hanging out from cupboard, books scattered over the table, fully disorganized.

Priya entered the room .
" Riya.... When will clear up your dirty room. Roshni...sorry...she is such a brat.." . Roshni giggled and got inside.

"None of your business Mommaa".

Riya addresses Priya as Momma, since childhood. Priya was an exact copy of their mother. Very obedient and well mannered child. Where else, Riya was just the opposite.

Riya opened the cupboard and took a pile of clothes , throwing over the bed.

"Riya... All these dresses are yours? "

Roshni asked in wonder , watching the mountain of clothes on bed.

"Ofcourse, all these junks are mine. But I haven't wore atleast any one from these.."

"But why.."

"Because all these are ladies' wears , and this brat is a boy" , Priya answered.

"Roshni.... Look at these stuffs. How boring... This, white long pencil fit gown.... And this.. blue short dress... And this... Baby pink ...yuck!! This is not my style. I don't know how people wear this.... ", She rolled her eyes and seated down the floor.

Ragini came to the room with three glasses of juice and other snacks.
"Yeah... I have one daughter and one son.."

"Mom please....... "

She smiled and forwarded juice to Roshni. With a thanking smile, she took one.

"Mom... I was thinking, why can't Roshni wear something out of this for the party."
Riya suggested. "Anyways I will be going with my usual stuff."

"No no Riya.... I don't need. I will be comfortable."

"Nobody asked your opinion..."

Roshni kept silent for Riya question.
Ragini smiled and said, "you are right Riya. You won't wear any of these , let my this daughter go as a pretty girl today.. I think this black will suit you."

"But aunty..."

"Shhh... Let me do my work. Priya... Deck her up in this black dress..."

"Sure Mom. " , Priya took the dress and arranged some accessories for it. Roshni's eyes welled up seeing their love for her, for a girl whom they met before just few hours.

Clare opened the room door. She found her son sitting on the armchair, near the fireplace.
"Vicky..., Aren't you ready yet.."

"For what.."

"For the fresher's party. You should go."

Vicky stood up from the seat and walked towards the window.
"I am not going anywhere. You know I hate these parties. "

Clare smirked and opened his wardrobe., a wardrobe that contained so many outfits in dark shades. She took one pair among them, a black T-shirt, coat and pants.

"Here is your dress Vicky. Get ready and go soon. Don't be late."

She retired to leave, but stopped at the doorstep. "You know it's important to be one among them. So do what I say." She left the room closing the door.

Vicky tilted his head , looking towards the outfit. He tightened his fist and closed the eyes, trying to control his anger.
"Why am I getting so much affected with her presence... I should move on.. it's not Gayu... She is just a face alike..."

Roshni , dressed up in black knee length dressed and a long silver earrings adoring her, entered the hall along with Riya and Priya.
Priya excused herself as she met some of her friends. The seniors were planning a great welcome for their juniors.

"Riya... I never thought our fresher's party will be arranged in a resort. I mean ... it's too rich."

Riya smirked. "Roshni, you know what... The 90% of students studying here is from the richest family of the town. And our college, is also functioning according to our trustees, who are the parents of the students ofcourse. So... It's obvious... People here are super rich. "

Roshni felt as if she is not belonged to this place. Riya studied her face , understanding the plight.
"But you don't worry. As I have adopted you as mine, all is good."

Roshni felt relived. Riya had some magic to keep her happy.

Vicky's car entered the resort. He get down from the car and throw the key to the security.

'I hope she is not present here..'

Vicky climbed up the stairs making his way. At the doorstep he stopped and took a deep inhale.
'You are present here , I can...smell you Roshni.'

He took gentle steps examining the whole area, trying to find her. Again he inhaled , trying to smell her.
At a distance he found her facing her back. She was busy talking with Riya and some others.

Her heart started to beat suddenly. She felt his presence. With a rapid beating heart, she turned around.
Vicky stood at a distance staring at her. He was mesmerized, she was lost.

The lights went off. Only two flash lights, pointing at them. Nobody else were present. Only them..
They neared to each other taking gentle steps.
She was shy and blushing. He was confident and happy. They stood opposite to each other. He gently cupped her face, and kept looking at that beautiful eyes.

"Roshni... Roshni.."

Roshni felt herself shaking by Riya.

"Roshni, come out of your Dreamworld. Where have you lost.."

She looked here and there, people were there, lights too. And Vicky, he was sitting at the bar counter grabbing himself a drink.

'Whats happening to me.. why was I dreaming about that arrogant fellow. Roshni... Control yourself... He has casted some spell on you. His eyes... It's so hypnotic.."

Wishing you all a very happy Easter in advance.

Stay safe Stay home.

Drop your valuable votes and comments..

Yours
Annujam😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro