12|The Man

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kelly LeVonne

After the dream I had last night of Theodore, I can't stop wondering how I am even going to face him at the party today without remembering. Without my mind going back to how good his hands felt caressing my innermost parts in my dream.

Even now, I was mortified as I remembered how I had to take a shower immediately after because I felt so dirty. But the problem is, I don't regret it. Not one bit.

I walk out of the bathroom in a blush pink robe as I look at the dress that I am about to wear once more.

A tiny excitement blossomed in me as I once again thought of Theodore's reaction to the dress on me. It seemed that last night didn't do much to relieve my body of my want for the man after all.

After blow drying my hair and then straightening it down, I slip into the dress. I do little make up and apply a thick dark shade of matte red lipstick to match the dress before going down stairs. Guests are already arriving but I don't expect to see Theodore anytime soon so I socialize, greeting guests as they quickly file in.

Over half an hour into the party, I spot my brother and Tate at the side talking to none other than Brianne. I walk to them. "Brianne." I acknowledge her.

At seeing me the smile that was previously on her face wipes off replacing itself with an icy glare. No surprise there. The smile didn't suite her anyway.

"If you'll excuse me, I have to take these two away as I noticed they are in desperate need of saving." I tell her with a smile.

"From who? You?" She snarls.

"Don't act any more dumb than you are tonight, alright? Enjoy the party." I shoot her a grin before dragging both guys off.

Callen laughs as Tate who is puzzled at what just happened asks, "What was that about?"

"This big head over here knows yet he was still talking to that poison." I frown at Callen giving the back of his head a swipe.

"Hey! I'm your older brother, you know." He says before rubbing his head.

I roll my eyes at his childish behavior. "Act like it." I tell him before leaving them both be.

I look around for Theodore some more but can't seem to see that familiar slick jet black hair. Did he just buy me this dress for the party as a nice gesture? I find myself wondering. But if that were so then why the second note.

With a sigh, I grab a glass of champagne from the waiter but it seems that disappears all too soon so I go to the bar and ask for red wine.

I'm sipping that when I hear a voice beside me. "Red wine for the beautiful lady in red."

My head turns to him so quick that I almost have a whiplash but it's all worth it when I see the man that is Theodore Morris in all his handsomeness.

He gives me small smirk before it turns into a grin as he takes a seat beside me at the bar.

"I thought you weren't coming." I tell him.

"How could I miss seeing you in this dress. It's even more beautiful on you than I imagined." He tells me as his eyes glide down my body slowly taking in the dress and the parts lacking it as well. "Gorgeous."

I feel a faint blush paint my cheeks at his compliments. "I'm glad you like it."

"I love it." He tells me as he finally looks back into my eyes. "But I would love it a lot more on the floor."

For a moment I'm flustered by the statement, surprised at his open admission before a devilish grin comes to my face. "That can be arranged. Would you like that in private too?" I ask him referring to the moment when he asked me not to bite my lip in public.

"Most definitely." He said and I could hear the honesty in his voice.

I nodded and suddenly something bold is set off in me, something daring. "Second floor. Third door on your left. Knock twice." I tell him before finishing off my wine and trying with all my might to walk normally and not run off to my room in excitement.

As soon as I reach the top of the stairway, I run to my room and take a sit on the bed.

Not even a minute later I hear two knocks on the door. "Come in."

Then, Theodore appears through the threshold of my door before locking it behind him. My room isn't small by any far but having him in it, it suddenly feels a bit too small. I could get used to it.

I stand up slowly before walking up to him. He stands there, unmoving, his eyes intently on me, watching and studying my every move. It seems he wants me to control the situation from here and that's totally fine with me. Once in front of him though, we are both unable to control ourselves as our lips clash. Fuck my dream, reality is a hundred times better.

His lips are soft yet firm against mine and his tongue is velvety rubbing along mine which gave him control the moment his invaded my mouth.

My hands go along the back of his neck as his hands come to my back gliding further down until he has my ass in his grasp.

Finally, due to lack of oxygen, we pull away from each other but I find myself looking into his stormy grey eyes that are filled with emotions more intensely displayed in reality than they were in my dream. Lust. Desire.

And then I knew that right here, in this moment was where I am meant to be.

Cliffhanger? I apologize. The rest of this part will be in the next chapter which will contain mature content all through.
Read at your own discretion or skip if you wish.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro