Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Neil: Mom Dad, come on. Why are you guys hesitating so much?! You both know I'll never say no to you.

Prakash: you've to get married to Avni, today itself.

Neil: WTF dad! Are you kidding me? Since when did you start cracking such lame jokes!!

Shweta: Behave yourself Neil. And we're not joking. Life has joked upon that poor kid & us............ Beta this is the first thing we're asking from you & I promise this'll be the last.

Neil: And for some random outsider you'll make a joke of my life right? But sorry mom, I can't do this. For God's sake I'm just 16!!! And that girl, does she even understands what's marriage? No way mom. I can't do it.

Avni: Is he my best friend from now? Will he play with me? Love me like Mamma?

Shweta: Yes kiddo. He'll be your best friend. He'll always be with you. No one can separate you guys from now.

Avni: you'll never leave me alone like Mamma no?

Neil: Never ever biwi.

Ali: Neil are we doing right with her? She's just a kid.

Neil: No Ali. That lil witch deserves it. She has snatched every single thing from me. At least you don't take her side now.

Ali: No bro, I'm always with you. Actually we're absolutely right. She's not a kid, she's one mini cunning fox.

Neil: Just look at her face. How scared ms.tiny witch is!  I can't control my laugh anymore Ali. Let's get out of here before she sees us.

Avni: Tillu please take me away from here. There's a ghost here. You're my best friend Tillu. Don't leave me like mamma. Save me please!!

Prakash: All set & ready champ? Shall we leave now?

Avni: Look who's asking! I'm waiting for you for 168297 hours bade Papa, you're not. Let's go now.

Shweta: Kiddo please think once. Is it really necessary to leave? No I'm not stopping you but you all alone....

Avni: I understand badi ma. But you too understand right that why am I leaving? I don't want everything to become more bitter than it already is. Specially I don't want to spoil the happy moments after so long. He... He's returning after a long time & I don't want to......

Prakash: Champ remember, I'm letting you do this for your comfort. Not because what others would think of my daughter.

Ali: Broooo I can't believe it. Is she the same lil nerdy??! My goodness!!!

Neil: Beautiful!

Ali: Haan yaar. Hayee iski chadhti jawani!

Neil: Ali would you like to have your dirty tongue & eyes in your dinner today?

Ali: Shut up moron. Why so serious?!

Neil: Biwi hai meri. In case you forgot that she's Mrs. Avni Neil Khanna. Should I make you remember?

Avni: If given a choice then I'd even never want to see your rotten face.

Neil: Behave biwi. Didn't mom teach you to respect your hubby?

Avni: Cut the crap. I do not accept this marriage nor you in my life. And please I'm sick of your "biwi jaap". So shut up & get out.

Neil: Sorry to say biwiiiiii, it's not your acceptance, what matters is our marriage.

This is the prologue for the story. Should I continue? Let me know in comments!!

Love
Nemo ^_^

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro