11. Investigation

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The dark night has been replaced by the bright sun, spreading light everywhere. But the Shekhawat's seem to be still in the dark, Anamika hasn't returned the whole night. Rajveer and Naina had felt the night was longer than usual or maybe it's because they were eagerly waiting for the day and Anamika to return with a smile but it didn't happen.

The couple was anxious and trepided. They had called Vineet early in the morning and told him that Anamika hadn't returned. Vineet assures them to be there in a short time. But it doesn't calm them, Vineet's arrival wouldn't solve their problem. They want their daughter back and they don't know how they will manage to get her.

Grief capturing their heart, the couple were sitting in the hall waiting for Vineet. Naina had asked the house help to prepare light breakfast and coffee for them.

As they sit apprehensive, their eyes continuously staring at the open door. Meanwhile a loud chuckle pulls their attention, and they turn to find Ananth making a video - he was going live on instagram and telling his fans about how he started the day and how happy he is.

RaIna knows the guy is happy because Anamika is missing and he's proud that he was able to shoo her away from the house and from his life.

As he keeps on chanting his happiness, Naina feels a rage building inside her, though Rajveer was furious as well but at the moment he cares more about his missing child than the one misbehaving around.

''Ananth enough!! If you aren't concerned then at least don't act this way. I know we can't expect anything good from you but at least don't force me to give you what you deserve!!" Naina shouted.

Ananth immediately muted himself for a moment and turned to his mother.

''Mom please, main apna kaam kar raha hoon, aap apna karo na. Kyun mujhe disturb kar rahe ho aap? Aapko gam manane se nahi rok raha main toh mujhe kyun khushi nahi manane se rok rahe ho aap? Problem kya hai aap logon ki?" Ananth snaps at his mother.

Naina snatched his phone and threw it on the floor which caused the screen to crack while Ananth's fans witnessed all of this. Ananth was alerted, and without wasting a moment he ended the live interaction session. But he knew he would have to explain the situation to his fans and his supporters, otherwise his career will be over.

''How dare you do that Mom!! Aapko aapki beti ke liye rona hai toh baith ke rote raho na mere piche kyun pade ho? Mujhe fark nahi padta wo kahin jaaye, wapas aaye ya na aaye, got that!! Aur agli baar agar aapne mere saath aisa kiya na toh i'll not bear it, mind you!!!" He threatened his mother at the top of his voice.

''So, is it you who has done something to your sister!?" A thunderous stern voice comes, the family turns to see the owner and finds some cops standing at the doorstep. It was Vineet who asked the question.

Ananth gazes at them with some confusion. Vineet walked in with other officers and stood before Ananth.

''I think you have a real problem with your sister, kahin tumne hi toh kuch nahi kiya hai!?" Vineet gazed at him doubtfully.

Ananth was taken back with the inquiry,''oh please, mere paas itna time nahi ki uss pe waste karu. Wo khud kahin gayi hogi, loser kahin ki. Kuch acha toh kar nahi sakti aab sabko pareshan kar rahi hai!!" He spoke hatefully.

''Ananth, first of all don't you dare raise your voice over me. I'm neither your parents nor your sister who will let you do whatever you want or bear your barks. I would like to tell you that I don't like kids with such an attitude, So, better behave! Secondly, you are the only person who have a motive. I can clearly see you hates her immeasurably and as you always say you are independent and knows many people around. So, it is likely that you may have hired someone to do such stuff for you. Am I right or am I right!?" Vineet quizzed, Anantha was taken back with the accusations and gazes at his mother for help who was staring at him doubtfully.

Ananth is scared now, the police are interrogating him and are doubting him. He would be in trouble if they manage to prove him guilty even though he isn't involved in the misdeed.

He cast a look at Vineet, his eyes filled with tears.

''Un..uncle..meine kuch nahi kiya hai!!" He defended himself, Vineet narrowed his eyes as if not wanting to believe the boy.

Tears started to drip down his cheeks, Anantha repeated his statement again while nudging his mother, asking her to support him but Naina refused to even say a word in his favor.

''Okay fine! For now, I shall believe you because we don't have any evidence against you. But remember if I find anything against you, any single clue then you would be behind the bars and yes if I even see you shouting over your mother then i'll personally look into the matter. Got it!!" Vineet demanded a nod which Ananth did without wasting a moment, obviously he doesn't want to be in trouble by fighting with his family and about the case, he doesn't need to worry because he isn't involved in it.

Getting his reply Vineet orders him to move to his room as he needed to converse with his parents, Ananth immediately follows the command and runs for his room.

''Tumhe sach mei lagta hai isne kuch kita hai?" A dumbstruck Rajveer questions him.

Vineet turns to look at him and smirk.

''Come on yaar, iske pass abhi itna shatir demag nahi ki wo itna kuch kar paaye, bas baatein hi badi badi karta hai ye. Main bas usse seedha karne ke liye bol raha tha, aab wo tumhari beti je milne tak toh shanti hi rahega!!" Vineet exclaims as he heads towards him.

Rajveer offers him a seat. Vineet secures his place and so does Rajveer and Naina.

Once seated, Vineet was back on his duty mode. The girl needs to be searched now as she's missing for 24 hours and hasn't returned yet.

''Koi call ya letter wagera, email ya kuch bhi aaya tum logon ko? I mean now that she hasn't returned toh aisa ho sakta hai usse kissi ne kidnap kiya ho!! It's just my guess, kyunki aisa aksar hota hai, isliye I just want to be assured ki kuch aaya toh nahi!?" Vineet put on his point, opening up one perspective which could have happened.

''Nahi humei aisa koi letter ya call nahi aaya aur koi kidnap hi kyun karega usse? Hamari kissi se koi dushmani nahi hai!!" Rajveer exclaims, panicked by the revelation. 

''Raj relax, meine kaha hai shayad aisa ho sakta hai. Khair, meine saare police station mei uske photos circulate karwa diye hai air uske call details bhi check karwa raha hoon, in case kuch pata chal jaaye!! Uska koi boyfriend tha??" Vineet's sudden question started the couple.

Why would he ask such a question? How is that even related?

Finding the couple in a dilemma and staring at him, Vineet feels the need to clarify things.

''Sometimes log apne partners ke saath time spend karne ke liye chake jaaye hai kahin ghoomne chale jaate hai, toh ho sakta hai wo bhi gayi ho!" Vineet clarifies to him, their faces soften a little.

''Uska koi boyfriend nahi tha. She is a hardworking person, bas apne padhai se matlab tha usse aur kuch nahi. Uski life mei koi nahi tha, koi ladka toh bilkul nahi. Hota toh wo hundi jarur batati!!" Naina stated, confident enough that her daughter would never hide such news from them.

Vineet just nods though he isn't satisfied because mostly kids don't share such news with parents while the latter thinks their child shares every single detail of their life. None can be blamed for it.

Vineet asks some questions regarding her when a phone call disturbs his inquiry session. He took the call and was left shocked at what the caller had to say. When he conveyed the same to Rajveer, he was terrified with the information and broke down in tears, crying his heart out.

To be continued..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro