3 part two

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Matt pov

I was now getting rushed into labor . Tord was by my side , holding my hand . nurses circled around me and the doctor came in and they put two shots in my lower back and then told me to push with all i could and i did so starting to cry from the pain . it hurt so bad but i still tried , hearing the cries of a baby till i passed out still hearing the cries  of the baby...

Tord pov

He did it but passed out i started panicking "is he okay?!" I ask one of the nurses and they nod "he's just tired , giving birth is tiring so its normal to pass out ." she says "oh " i say and kiss Matt's forehead and walk out seeing Edd run up to me with tom behind him looking away from me , clearly still pissed off . "is Matt okay?!" Edd says, grabbing my shoulders. "Yeah he successfully gave birth to a baby ... boy i think " i reply and Edd sighs in relief . " you wanna go see him with me?" I ask and Edd nods and i don't even look at tom . Edd follows me to the place where the babies are and i look for my baby . i look at his features he had a small patch of brown hair on his head . he opened his eyes looking at me and i looked at his eyes . he had heterochroamic eyes one was blue and the other was grey . "Woah those are amazing eyes" Edd said .  "yeah their amazing." I agree with him .we joke , talk and stare for a bit then go back to Matt's room .

I open Matts door and he jumps seeing us "where were you guys?" He asked "we were looking at your guys's baby." Edd says smiling . Matt smiles "is it a he or a she?" Matt asks "its a he" i answer " he's got heterochromatic eyes too"i add "really?!" Matt asks "yeah! There amazing to look at!" Edd smiles "i cant wait to see him" Matt says gently smiling . not to long after Matt says that a nurse comes in with me and Matt's baby.

She hands Matt the baby and Matt looks at the baby gently smiling . the nurse goes to this board and grabs a marker writing a few things on the board ." do you have a name for the baby boy?" the nurse asks , my mind goes blank as i didn't even think of a name . "do you have a name for him already?" i ask matt and he nods ."i was thinking of the name kriger " matt said and i think about the name , it was a really great name to be honest . i smiled and looked back at matt ."thats a good name...kriger..." i say to myself seeing matt smile "so will that be his name?" the nurse asks . i look at matt giving him a look that asks the same question and he looks at me then looks back at the nurse "yes" matt says and i smile and the nurse writes the name on the board

hey guys it's me sorry this chapter took so long . i live in a homophobic home and i don't want my parents seeing that i'm writing this story . also it's much easier to work on this story by phone than it is by a computer .   

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro