Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Uncle Princey!!! Look at what I made for Daddy!" Y/n held up a purple hoodie.

Hehe

"Awwww, you did such a good job! It's almost as beautiful as my sword!" Roman pulled out his sword for emphasis.

Y/n giggled, and after saying,'Thank u, Uncle Princey!', and ran to go find Virgil.

Virgil was just sitting on the couch watching The Nightmare Before Christmas but was momentarily stopped by a small child.

"Daddy! I wuv uuuuuuuu!!!! A-and I made you something!" They pulled out a hoodie.

Virgil just put on the hoodie Y/n gave him and gave Y/n the hoodie he had on before.

The original hoodie.

"Here, take it."

Y/n suddenly had eyes that could put a chibi's to shame.

Virgil was confused until Y/n gave him a big hug.

Well, he was still confused tbh.

He was still trying to be accepted from the other light sides.

Cough cough.

Roman.

The other dark sides just used him to hurt Thomas. Which he didn't want to do.

Then there was Y/n.

"Do you like it?" Y/n said while pointing to the hoodie, pulling Virgil out of his thoughts.

Virgil nodded, and Y/n got even more excited, if that was even possible.

Thomas came home with pizza for movie night. It was a Little Caesar's Hot n' Ready.

Thomas put it on the stove top and got a few slices, then closed the lid to keep it warm.

"Tommy!! I misses uuuuu!!"

Y/n hugged Thomas around his leg, being too short to hug any higher.

"Actually, Y/n, that is an absurd statement. Seeing as we all are a part of Thomas. And misses is incorrect. You would say you missed Thomas. And the author needs to learn to spell the word 'you' correctly. Seriously, you're an adult, Gryffin." Logan said, popping up to correct the grammar of a small child who just wanted to make Thomas feel loved.

AND ISN'T SELF LOVE IMPORTANT, LOGAN?

"Yeah!"

Thomas looked around in confusion.

"Maybe Joan was right about checking in with a mental health doctor. Now, my own mentally projected personalities are hallucinating." Thomas made a face saying, 'Oh shit'.

"What's halubinating?"

"Patton, don't teach Y/n to mispronounce words."

"Shit!"

"NO Y/N!" Patton panicked. "Sh- that's a no-no word!"

"Shit!"

Y/n started running around the house screaming 'shit'. Meanwhile, Patton was trying to catch them.

"Well, that was totally random....."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro