32 : BETRAYED & DOOMED

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

When Darshan finally could grip the control on his own mind , he felt that he was hugged in a tight embrace by Bhargav . Though his brain was restraining , his heart told him to stay in that familiar warmth , he did not want to make Bhargav sorrowful again ; not after calling him brother a few moments ago . Though his mind did tell him that those memories from a few moments ago were not his , but he could not deny the truth that they were indeed connected to him ; how he was yet to find out . Then he felt Yash's touch on his back , and Yash's words totally shocked him .

"I'm so happy that you are back to us , to me ."

Hearing those words , he turned to see Yash whose expression was beyond expectations , he was extremely happy , a longing lingering in his beautiful golden brown eyes .

Controlling his own emotions , Darshan tried to look as normal as possible and asked
"When did I leave you , Yash ? Where did I go ?"

The extreme pain in Yash's normally cold face clarified that he just lost something that kept his patience in an eternal test . Darshan felt a throb as if he was the one who was the culprit behind Yash's pain . Yet the confusions were too dense for him to clarify and he was pretty sure that Yash was more than the person who was present there . It was not new to Darshan as he always felt a comforting familiarity with Yash's care , his voice , his laughter ; but he was still the mysterious officer with whom Darshan fell in love with unexpectedly in such a short time .

After seeing those unexpected memories in his own mind , his first thought was that he was possessed by some powerful soul ; more accurately it was the presence of that soul which invaded his mind on that night when Bishwadev visited him . He tried to resist but that only led him to feel the flow of the memories as if he himself was present a few moments ago and strangely he felt that he was always like that with these people . More surprisingly at that moment he could read Yash's and Shan Raj's mind , which made his already troubled mind go insane . That's why he very cautiously asked the two most sane questions , and he hoped Yash to be honest as he knew Yash surely kept things from him but never lied to him .

Yash knew he was in trouble and he had to get out of it yet lying to Darshan was not his choice , so his first thought was about asking Darshan a few questions only not to scare the human mind .

"Do you believe in reincarnation ?"

Darshan was assuming many possibilities like maybe he had lost few years of memories when he went to coma , or maybe they were connected from the time when he was in coma , but a relationship that expanded through lifetimes that was beyond worldly to think of . Though he could not remember the first day of invading but the memories of few moments ago were all well printed in his mind and he did not want to trouble Yash but it seemed like Yash was the one who was initiating it .

With so much disturbance in his mind , Darshan replied
"after experiencing so much unworldly things all over my life , this is not a surprise . But what does that have to do with my disappearance ?"

To Yash Darshan's words sounded frustrating , he thought that he had triggered something but he had to push Darshan to an extent so that he could get any clue of hope .

So he kept it straight
"If I tell you that you reincarnated as a human being , and we all are connected with your past life , will you believe that ?"

Darshan was preparing himself for this since Yash had asked about reincarnation but listening to these straightforward words , he still felt like his world was still in mist and if he wanted to reveal it to himself ; he had to accept every turning point with head-on .

Staring at Yash , he could not utter any word , and Yash knew though it was shocking for Darshan , he had accepted the truth . It was Bhargav who already had shut down himself a long ago , gestured Yash to stop already . Obviously Yash had no more courage to test Darshan's human mind's sanity , he decided to let it go this time and go back to their own places .

Through out their journey Darshan's mind was in a mess , he did not talk at all , Bhargav was successfully keeping his mind shut in both ways and he was
glad for that progress , while Yash was thinking himself as a culprit . He knew he was being selfish with Darshan , but he could not come up with any excuses and his honesty with Darshan made it more difficult for him to avoid the circumstances .

They reached Darshan's university's main gate and Yash talked first
"Darshan , I'm so sorry
about today . First the vision then our interference in that incident and my questions........."
Seeing Darshan's expressionless distant gaze he trailed off .

With a very dry voice Darshan talked after so long
"you did not tell me that your best friend can see futures and your brother seems special too ."

Yash was expecting a frustrated loud Darshan who would have needed explanation at first , but the person in front of him seemed to be a puzzle again ; though he knew Darshan thoroughly but something just did not sit well .

Making an awkward face between apologetic and cautious , he answered
"aah ! That ? I thought since it's your first meeting , we should go through a normal way . Bhargav was feeling uneasy to open up as he did not know how you will take him and as for Shan........"

There Bhargav interfered
"Shan Raj likes to keep things to himself , he is not a sociable person . He only observes people from distance and judge their characters . You can take him as a judge ."

Bhargav did not need to lie as Shanath's speciality was not something to question , but when he felt the glance of his brother piercing through him , he could not help but feel nervous .

Then Darshan asked a very unexpected question to Bhargav
"are you sure about this Shan Raj as your boyfriend ? Please tell me he doesn't keep secrets from you or does he ?"

Eyes widened , a shocked Bhargav stared at his elder brother and then at Yash whose expression was becoming more and more pained .

Swallowing hard , he answered
"no , he doesn't ."

Darshan did not understand why but he felt a bit relaxed and said
"I should not interfere in your relationship though , my heart is telling me to tell you that it felt happy for you ."

Bhargav was feeling dazed , and as a viewer of this scene , Yash felt as if an older brother finally gave his blessing to the younger one .

Yash was still in his trance when Darshan told him
"tell your younger brother to take care of him . And you better tell me a truth about yourself ."

Knowing Darshan's character , Bhargav already had assumed the upcoming question , but he held back his thoughts . While Yash kept his eyes fixed on Darshan , he knew whatever was coming he would have to face that and it did not seem good to him .

Controlling an almost quivering voice , he said
"I'll be honest to my limit ."

Hearing the same words which he said once , Darshan realised that he did not want to know anything more about Yash ; either he was normal or weird like him , whether they met in this lifetime or in another lifetime , who were they in that lifetime - these all became meaningless at once . The only thing he knew that he felt betrayed at that instant , his trust was crumbling again ; seeing through human minds was already a torture to him and at that very moment he badly wished to read through Yash .

To him Yash was always the person whose mind he did not need to study , he was simply understanding him . Going through the trauma of the cruel human world , his only hope cringed to Yash , but that person seemed to be more far than the trueself . His heart continuously kept begging him not to think wrong about Yash but his mind was shouting with its whole might to back off .

Feeling the irony of those words , he gave a sad chuckle which he rarely used to do , and said
"Then I think I won't get any honest answer to my question ."

Yash's expression became grim , he knew that he was loosing it , when he talked his voice was almost unrecognisable
"How will you know if you don't ask ?"

Darshan was in a very confusing situation , once he thought about shouting out his whole heart , the other moment about giving a punch on Yash's face and storm away . His anger and disappointment on Yash was overwhelming him . Darshan was never an aggressive person , since childhood he had mastered his mentality , but this time it was a raw emotion for him and it was not giving him a pleasant feeling .

He badly needed to disappear from there , yet the little stubbornness that he had in his blood did not let him accept failure . Encouraging himself once more , he decided to give himself time to resolute , as he felt that this time he decided too hastily and regretted it but his heart confirmed one fact that it would be a matter of time and he eventually will give up .

Finally when he was sure about his own voice , he talked
"It doesn't matter , Yash . You know what would be better ? Let's not meet for a while . Try to meet me when you are ready to explain , till then I won't bother you . And I wish you won't do that too ."

Yash was expecting something like that but he knew that he was not that strong anymore to keep away from Darshan . Though it pained to the core of his heart , but he agreed , thinking it as a punishment . Seeing the retreating figure of Darshan through the Main Gate Lane , the only person who felt most frustrated was Bhargav who was watching his all plans being doomed with his own eyes . He did not interfere in their conversation but badly felt to bang his best friend's head to put some sense to hold back Darshan by just doing anything ; be it hugging or kissing him or begging him .

While coming back to the First Corner Point , Yash did not utter any word and Bhargav was stunned to see him so calm after so much happening .

He could not take it anymore , he nearly shouted
"Lord Anthraj , do you even realise what you've done ?"

Yash was calm as ever , he answered
"yes , I just did the most unwanted thing which I prohibited Lady Rashmi to do myself ."

"I'm not talking about telling the truth . I'm just telling you that you shouldn't have let him go just like that ! If you've tried you could've hold him back ."

"Bhargav , calm down . He will understand everything . Just give him time , okay ."

"Time ! That's what we're running out !"

"Bhargav , quite please ."

"Sure . From now on I'll stay quite with you . You know , I should've understood that my work was just going to be wasted . But no , my bad , I was overconfident . Now I'm not going to bother my mind with this . And you ! You better get ready for Shanath . Believe me he won't accept defeat at any cost !"

Bhargav could not hold anymore and bursting out those words , he just stormed away , leaving a petrified Yash who was still in shock to realise that he just pissed off his best friend and missed the only chance to avoid the most unwanted face off ever with his younger brother .

●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hey, readers,
Hope you all are doing well 😊

So here it is all messed up right? A relationship just started and going to blow up already ?!!!!!😲😲😲
Yeah, pretty much painful but Yash and Darshan both needs time to resolute their problems 😧😧😧 finally they are going to follow their heart and you know where their hearts are 😉😉😉

Poor Bhargav! his all plans are doomed but he doesn't have to worry as his boyfriend will be on mission now 😉 😅

So what's Shanath's plan? why Bhargav is afraid to bring Yash and Shanath face to face? And how Darshan and Yash are going to resolute their journey? 😮😮😮😮

Interesting right? 😉

Please VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE
👍 ✒👉

Till then stay safe, stay healthy and enjoy reading 😊😊😊

...............Anasuya Raj

6th December , 2020

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro