[3]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jack Blushed And Scrunched His Eyes,
"I'm No Woman.... I'm A Man!" He Yelled. Mark Then Walked In,
"You're No Man. You're My Cute, Little Baby!" He Said, Making Jack Blush A Redder Color. "Mark!" He Exclaimed, Spinning Around To Face Him.

"It's True. You're My Sweet, Beautiful, Cute Little Baby!" Mark Hugged The Small Male, Snaking His Hands Around Jack's Waist. The Small Male Buried His Head In The Older Male's Chest. Then Mark Began Running His Hands Down To Jack's Behind, Sliding Them Into His Pants.

"OH!" Jack Squeaked, Making Mark Smirk. "You're So Cute When You're Flustered~" The Older Male Whispered, Grabbing The Small Male's Behind.
"Stop It!" Mark Knew That Jack Was Embarrassed, So He Took His Hands Out And Undid Jack's Belt, Whipping It Off With Ease.
The Older Male Saw Jack's Pants Fall To The Floor, Making The Small Male Squeak And Pull On The Hem Of His Shirt, Covering His Briefs.

"Mark... I Just Want To Go To Bed." Jack Yawned, "Then Just Sleep With Me." Mark Picked Up Jack And Grabbed The Small Male's Pajamas, Walking To His Own Room. Jack Changed And Crawled Into The Bed, Mark Followed And Kissed Jack. "Night, Mark..." Jack Yawned, Mark Smiled, "Goodnight, Seán..." He Said, Jack Blushed When He Heard His Real Name Being Used, But Fell Asleep.
Mark Closed His Eyes, Thinking About What's More To Come.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro