14|One Posing Mess

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So~
Jaye~one of my friends who I always see every chapter~wanted to know how I do flight poses. So I'm going to try my best to show you :3

What helped me with dragon flight posing(besides rando pictures I see) was Neytirix's art. I paid a lot of attention to her sketch phase in her speedpaints, so that's something that might help you better then I can.

But, to sum up my process: I use the line-of-motion I've talked about to place the movement of the spine, then do one for the wingspan, then try to think of how the rest of the wings would look from that angle.

Obviously your gonna have to adjust the lines sometimes.
I really just play around after those two lines until I get the image I want.

Few things I keep in mind:

1-the head leads and is low
2-the withers are normally the highest point of the body(excluding the wings)
3-landing gear is normally tucked close
4-tail shows flight path(it's for balance, remember)
5-wings tend to mirror each other
6-body slopes down from withers
(Withers is shoulders)

That should help for a normal flight pose. Obviously some of those rules are gonna not count for some poses.
I'm not sure what people could have trouble with, so I'm kinda lost.
But then again, I've been pretending to be a dragon flying around store isles for years(obviously imagining it)
So a weird piece of advice is~pretend your a flying dragon.
Put some music on, normally fast-paced, and fling your arms out and stretch your fingers, and run around your room for speed. :3
I think it could help you understand a dragon's wing positions for turns and glides and dives.
Watch planes and birds when you see them.
And don't be afraid of your sketches: draw messy and plenty!
I have to be all neat so you can see what I'm doing, otherwise all you guys would see it a sketched hairball of lines.

Since I really have no idea how helpful I'm being (as always) here's some quick sketches for different flight poses:
(Shaded parts show the flipped wing parts)

That's all the poses I could think of at the time.
Again, hope this kinda helped. If it didn't, oh well.
Reprimand me and tell me what I oafed on, or what exactly you like what I do about my flight poses, and I'll try again.
*I have no idea if anyone cares about what I'm babbling on about, I'm mainly taking to Jaye I guess*

I just noticed-I went on and on and on.
Dear all that is holy, I should probably shut up more XD

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro